Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 261 ]  [ Total: 261 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Education - Promoting the Nudist Lifestyle
 Educating the public about nudism
 Public Nudity
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Another at the doctors office fun time Topic Next Topic: Nudism for Dummies
Page: of 4

Maple Leaf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  12:38:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by fundevil

I take public nudity as a method of seducing people. I think the best way to seduce people (men and women) is to walk nude with shaved body and observe the face expressions of the people. Some will appreciate and some will surprised and little will try the same thing with them.

I think the thread is more about shedding clothes for comfort rather than seducing people, if that's what you mean. In North America we have that sort of stereotype put on us, so walking around to show off wouldn't help as people would be freaked out and then public nudity would be put on the chopping block.

BTW, another way to get people would be to be nice to everybody.

-ML

"A talking grease spot?!"
-Stephane Dion

MichiganMan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2009 :  11:44:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If everybody shopped naked then we'd cut down on shoplifting.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  8:29:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by MichiganMan

If everybody shopped naked then we'd cut down on shoplifting.

That brings up a whole new bunch of problems.

Where would you keep your cash or credit cards?

Never thought there would be so many technical problems with going nude. LOL

Diger

MichiganMan
Forum Member

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  9:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Interesting thought, Diger.
On the original question, I would not because I would have to deal with those who are immature and raunchy who would surely use this for their own tainted purposes. Therefore, I would only go nude with others of a truer mindset.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2009 :  9:38:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think all of us would seek out friendlier places to be nude. But think of how many people would come out to something like The World Naked Bike Ride.

Things like that would crop up all over the place and more people would be joining in.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2009 :  11:34:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if nudity in public was legal the first thing i would do was move to a town with a beach and than i would walk or ride my bicycle to the beach nude, on the way home i would stop at the piggly wiggly and grocery shop, that would be the perfect life.

norsegoddess1982

Posted - 12/01/2009 :  09:03:32 AM  Show Profile  Send norsegoddess1982 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I grew up in a nudist home.(Mom, Dad and 2 brothers) We were both at home and social nudists and visited many resorts. We live on a country road and our house is not visible from the road due to a tree line with a long, curved driveway so being nude was never really a problem.
We live in Ohio where it's legal for a woman to go topless anywhere that a man can go without a shirt. We all took turns mowing the yard and almost always (weather permitting)were nude when we did it. We did have a bag with a t-shirt and gym shorts with us, just in case somebody came up the drive.
Mom also often would go down to the mailbox topless.
In answer to the forum topic, I would love to be able to be totally nude whenever and wherever I pleased.
But, would I?
Given the state of our close-minded (clothes-minded) society, I would probably wear clothes in most situations.
But, again, I would love to have the option to get nude if I wished.

Edited by - norsegoddess1982 on 12/01/2009 09:04:50 AM

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  01:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i think that if we as individuals were more accepting of nudity we wouldn't have all these sexual perverts and crimes against persons. i wonder what the satistics on these crimes are like in areas of europe where nudity is more acceptable.

norsegoddess1982

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  2:29:06 PM  Show Profile  Send norsegoddess1982 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

i think that if we as individuals were more accepting of nudity we wouldn't have all these sexual perverts and crimes against persons. i wonder what the satistics on these crimes are like in areas of europe where nudity is more acceptable.

Many European countries have much more open laws concerning public nudity, specifically the Scandanavian Countries and Germany.
It's not uncommon to encounter a family having a nude picnic or people taking a "Nude Break" in a public park during their work day, not to mention that most beaches are either CO or they at least allow women to go topless.
When I graduated Law School, my parents took me on a trip to Northern Europe and we often went nude when the circumstances allowed.
Very often, we encountered a woman, or a few, sitting topless in a streetside cafe.
As they say, 'When in Rome', so Mom and I would also enjoy our lunch topless.
While I can't quote specific statistics, these countries have a much lower rate of: Teen pregnancies and sexually oriented crimes, specifically rape, which are both out of control in the USA.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  5:37:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Lets hope this New Year will bring more nude opportunities to each and everyone of us.

Diger

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  7:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
diger from what i've read about califorina it may get worse i don't understand, if the state or local governments would open some parks as clothing optional you would attract nudist willing to pay parking fees and fill the parking lots. i know their arguement is it will bring out the perverts but hopefully the politicians will stay home, ok couldn't resist. i really don't think public nudity will ever go over in the usa no matter what the polls say.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2010 :  8:28:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sailawaybob

diger from what i've read about califorina it may get worse i don't understand, if the state or local governments would open some parks as clothing optional you would attract nudist willing to pay parking fees and fill the parking lots. i know their arguement is it will bring out the perverts but hopefully the politicians will stay home, ok couldn't resist. i really don't think public nudity will ever go over in the usa no matter what the polls say.

I think that I might to have to agree on that.One of the reasons being America's foundation based on culture was founded and settled by Puritans so therefore we have Puritan roots and the result is this hysteria of 2004 superbowl wordrobe malfunction, also outcries of showing a magazine cover of a mother breastfeeding her baby, not only that people getting upset of a simple cartoon nudity when the Simpson's movie came out.It's kind of pretty much like trying to change a house's foundation replacing it with another foundation.

In order for that to happen America as a WHOLE is going to have to change on views of nudity, as well as not get mixed with sex & nudity.Not only that learn from these countries were nudism is accepted i.e Demmark, Sweden, Norway, France, Germany.

norsegoddess1982

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  1:32:28 PM  Show Profile  Send norsegoddess1982 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

Lets hope this New Year will bring more nude opportunities to each and everyone of us.

Diger

Yes, I agree!
A Happy NUDE Year to you all.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  03:13:20 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, public nudity??? Does that imply that, or should I infer from, the concept that we are talking about being nude in the general public, or just among other nudists? Big difference, but I'm willing to do what my duty is, to advance nudism.

I move that we require our politicians to be nude when on any kind of business. That might humble them just a tad, or drive them away from their offices. Either way, it would help us all immensely.

"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
Thomas Jefferson

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  12:36:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
warmskin i think the politicians are nude more than we want to know, i know when i visit washington dc i plan not to use any public restrooms

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Another at the doctors office fun time Topic Next Topic: Nudism for Dummies  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.18 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved