Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 135 ]  [ Total: 135 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  4:27:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dick100

I see Tomcon1 is a nudist family and everyone is nude at home. Is this really common with nudist? That is, to be nude at home most of the time?

Unless I'm lazy when I get home or chilled, I will be nude. If not going to work,I often don't dress for the day, the weekend, the week.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  8:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri:

We like your style. My wife and I are the same way, if we don't have to, we won't.

When our daughters come to visit with their husbands, we are all one happy family - NUDE and HAPPY!!

Monday thru Friday is a drag, since we have to put clothes on and head for work. There are a few special days, that I can stay home and work from my office, and believe I appreciate them.

Cookie

dick100

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  8:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our daughters are 12 and 16. We all have been fairly open with going around the house in underwear. Some nudity but not much.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/12/2007 10:00:52 AM

bk-yd-nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  10:33:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude within 3 minutes of coming in from work. Don't dress again until after my morning shower. Don't dress at all on weekends unless we have to go out for something.

bk-yd-nude

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2007 :  7:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I sleep nude as often as possible and walk around when the wife and kids are gone. The kids get embarrassed and the wife is not real sure about being nude (she has tried it though). With the warmer weather, I hope to get out a lot more. Got to get the pool up out back and warmed up

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/26/2007 :  1:38:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't get to be nude at home as much as I would like. Too many other people coming and going. I do like to get as bare as possible which is a robe and nothing else. We do have a hot tub and so I go nude in that if it is just me or my wife. We have another place we go to a few times a month and I go nude there a lot. My wife has started to enjoy walking around nude also. We spent 3-4 hours totally nude together, both outside and in the house. We only got dressed when we needed to leave. This was a new event for her to be nude that long and just go around doing light house chores without clothes. I like to sleep nude and will do that once or twice a week. With more of the kids leaving the next, I am finding more times to drop the clothes.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  8:30:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As a nudist at home, there is no excuse for not being nude, except as Cheri says, too cold or too lazy. Otherwise, all nude all the time.

Cathy

chocnmailb

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  11:58:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude quite often when i am alone. But since i live with roommates, it is not possibl to stay bare when they are present

Darmananda

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  7:25:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Darmananda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home sometime in summer. But currently I'm more interested in trying out the nudist culture. It will be nice to know/visit people who have "done" more. Like been to nude beaches, or resorts and also people who are nudist at home. I don't know anybody who's nudist. Only on the internet that I can get a glance of nudism. I'm 24 year old male & looking for experienced nudist friends. :) I think I'm liking being nude at home and want to try out the outdoors and stuff with friends. I have been walking nude in the backyard. Though not dare enough to go to the front where the main street is located. I don't know if it is illegal or anything. I have been to America only one year. This is a very interesting place, I find. I'm from Burma by the way but I have lived many countries in Asia and Europe. Now I ended up in America! :D

quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

I work from home so casual dress day takes on a whole new meaning. My kiddo and I are nude 95% of the time in the house and the backyard. Its sunny here 360 days a year and we love the sun!

Hey TLC,
Thats sound great, wish we knew more like minded people out here in AZ, USA.

Dare to be Bare

Darmananda

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  7:30:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Darmananda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I wished I grew up like that. Even though we were poor, nudity was out of the question.

quote:
Originally posted by theoldman

Being retired means I can, and am, nude most of the time. As a child I was naked nearly 100% of the time in the summer. Raised in the south in what I later learned was extreme poverty we didn't have much clothing, and didn't want to wear anything in the heat. A very few of our friends (10% maybe) wore clothes. The rest of us just went naked. It was the norm & no one thought anything about it.

Darmananda

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  7:55:27 PM  Show Profile  Send Darmananda a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
The patio is in front or on the back of your house? :0

quote:
Originally posted by mystic_seas92805

allways nude when at home feels good without clothes go to bed nude also if i go outside on my patio upstairs i put a shirt on

WILLIAM K. HASS

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  10:04:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our holiday weekend started at noon on Friday, and we are taking a few extra days off after Mem. Day, so will be in the buff until we go back to work on Thursday. The weather here in the Northeast was really hot on Friday and it cont. through Sat. It is going to be in the mid 70's for the rest of the week. Needless to say there will be no laundry.

Cookie

nufdekan

Posted - 05/30/2007 :  5:40:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
never get dressed at home unless visitors arrive or i have to go out to work

smallone66

Posted - 06/04/2007 :  12:00:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very comforatable being nude at home as often as I can.

windowphobe
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2007 :  6:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit windowphobe's Homepage  Send windowphobe an AOL message  Send windowphobe an ICQ Message  Send windowphobe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Unless it's wicked cold or I have errands to run, the clothes come off when I get off work and stay off until the next morning. Today I had only one outdoor chore, mowing the back yard, which did not require me to get dressed, so I didn't.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.53 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved