Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 341 ]  [ Total: 341 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 Where is your most favorite place to be nude?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?
Page: of 15

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  12:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Poll Question:
Where is your most favorite or memorable place to be nude, of all the places you've been? You may have been there just once, or many times.

See our other poll, Where do you travel most often to be nude? to vote where you go most often to be nude.

Results:
Nude beaches   [35%] 663 votes
Nudist resorts   [19%] 353 votes
Nudist clubs   [5%] 89 votes
On the boat   [5%] 88 votes
Nude hiking   [5%] 99 votes
Nude cruises   [1%] 12 votes
Nude camping   [4%] 84 votes
Nude volleyball   [1%] 10 votes
Nude bowling   [0%] 5 votes
Nude golfing   [0%] 6 votes
Nude tennis court   [0%] 3 votes
Nude house parties   [6%] 115 votes
Just my home, I don't travel   [14%] 258 votes
Other not listed here   [4%] 68 votes
I don't go nude anywhere   [1%] 18 votes

Poll Status: Open  »»   Total Votes: 1871 counted  »»   Last Vote: 10/13/2023 6:35:59 PM 

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  7:26:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our favorite, currently, is Club Orient. We both love the beach, the ocean, boating and the casual atmosphere.

We've visited Club Orient 3 times now and are returning for our 4th trip in mid June. We've managed to lengthen our stay from 7 to 9 nights for this trip. Our goal in a few years is to stay for two weeks and never get dressed the entire time.

This trip, I'd like for us to rent waverunners and take them out for a ride to Pinel naked. I've seen it done and we've talked about it but have yet to get up the energy to get up off our lounges and walk down there and get on one.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  8:33:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
our fav. place to be nude is - - - ! It is the apex of nudist resorts. The management could not be nicer, and amenties are fantastic!

But since DS is over 3000 miles away, and we only get there about twice a year, our backyard with our pool and spa comes in at a close second.

We have many of our nudist friends over on a monthly basis. We try to have a party every month.

Jan. New Years Eve. Party.
Feb. Valentines Party
March St. Patricks Day
April Spring Break
May Mem. Day Weekend
June Beginning of Summer
July 4th of July
August Thank god it is Summer
Sept. Labor Day.
Oct. Columbus Day
Nov. Early Thanksgiving Party(Week Early)
Dec. Christmas. (Middle of December)

We have some great times, and it is alway great to spend time with good friends, and fellow nudist!!

Cookie

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 04/04/2006 :  9:50:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like FireProf, I love Club Orient:
It's a resort with a nude beach and a nude tennis court! Also enjoy the nude cruise to Tintamarre.
We spend lots of time at home & at our local nude beach, but it's not quite as "favorite or memorable" as Club Orient.

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  1:14:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been to beaches there nice too! The club/Resort is my most favorite! The freedom to come and go nude,everything is there, room to roam,friendly people and can stay and play 365 days a year!

Also enjoy trails and Crown land 1/2 to the North pole from the equator
go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 07/10/2006 12:51:50 PM

buffetfan
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2006 :  5:52:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now it's just at home. Would love to get to a beach. My wife will be nude around the house a little but has said she wouldn't ever go nude anywhere else. To her it is a personal matter and I respect that. However, this summer she will be away for a while with her mother and I may try to visit Playalinda Beach and enjoy the feel of swimming in the ocean nude.

LVBareHiker
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2006 :  05:23:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by buffetfan

Right now it's just at home. Would love to get to a beach. My wife will be nude around the house a little but has said she wouldn't ever go nude anywhere else. To her it is a personal matter and I respect that. However, this summer she will be away for a while with her mother and I may try to visit Playalinda Beach and enjoy the feel of swimming in the ocean nude.

Even though your wife said that she wouldn't go nude outside the home, you should take her to Playalinda. She can stay dressed while you're nude, perhaps in time, she may change her mind and take her clothes off and enjoy. If not, you both will still be able to have a great day at the beach together.

--LVBareHiker

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  10:23:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by buffetfan

Your not alone buffetfan its a very common situation we have there for females this lifestyle isn't their cup of tea! 27yrs.I've been waiting for my wife to trully accept this lifestyle, she does tolerate it but doesn't join me at our club or c/o beach! She doesn't enjoy it and I respect that! I will remain patient and hopeing!

go n nude

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  8:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am sorry to hear that your wives don't like to be social among the nudist colony.

My experiance with my wife was just the opposite.
One night we were talking about going to the beach, and she said "Wouldn't be be fun to be able to go nude and just frolic in the ocean.

I immediatly went online, and discovered all about the nudist clubs, resorts and beaches throughout our area.

That was over 10 years ago, and since then we have been very active nudist.

Since living in the Northeast, the summer is short, so we def. make the most of it. We go to the beaches on Martha's Vineyard, and we also make sure we hit our fav. nudist resorts in the New England Area.

We have also met some great friends, and basically have semi private club where we have parties every month at someone's house, and enjoy being nude during the fall and winter months depending upon what holiday it maybe.

Being semi-retired, my wife and I are very lucky to be able to travel south to Florida, and make sure that we will spend quite a bit of time at Cypress Cove. We will be heading to the "left coast" in one week and we will be spending two weeks at - - - . We can't wait to be at the best resort in the country.

By that time we arrive home, hopefully the weather will have warmed up and I will take the cover off the pool and spa, and get them ready for the oncoming summer and future parties!!!!

With the summer approaching, our laundry bill will be a lot less, because we will be "naked" the entire time.

I hope that you may introduce your wives to this life style, it is so great!!!

Cookie

zebb

Posted - 04/19/2006 :  10:42:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Spanish Costa del Sol offers 3 nudist beaches. Of the 3 Benalnatura is my favourite, although a little crowed at times

One of a pair of easy going naturist, although only in our 2nd year of nudism and enjoying every minute we can nude.
Living in England and spending a lot of time on the Costa del Sol in Spain.

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 06/03/2006 :  6:14:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, NUDE GOLFING, answer in the poll.
Please, please, please - not that I'm begging. But, I really do need to find a nude golf course before I die. May get the "parts" sun burned, but I do (need) to play a round in the buff.
Normally, with my golf, I'm OVER the bluff.
LOL Please tell me where it is.. ;>)

BBare

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2006 :  4:43:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nude Swims, but due to medical conditions, I cannot go to a beach or lake. I've been to several house parties that were great too.

You should add to the list: Nude target pistol shooting.

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2006 :  07:38:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude target pistol shooting. Hummmmmmm.
I have been to indoor and outdoor ranges that have partitions between each shooters station. Don't think I would want to shoot in that environment with the hot brass bouncing around.

manneartucson

Posted - 07/15/2006 :  11:07:53 PM  Show Profile  Send manneartucson a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I belonged to a resort at one time, it was really nice, have been to 3 others, a known nude hiking canyon, with a stream, a beach, and a private area in the mountains. The best was probably De Anza springs Resort, in Jacumba, CA. It was Homecoming weekend, lots of great people, a dance, and even flag football.

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2006 :  3:25:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good to hear the good remarks about DeAnza Springs, going there this month to check it out...

phiddler

Posted - 08/04/2006 :  02:17:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first time was in Tenerife on the beach at Los Christianos... It was soch a lovely feeling laying there with the warm breeze and listening to the sea... Pere heaven.. I want to go back!

I found another beach nearer to where I live The beach is at North Cotes North of horseshoe point in North Lincolnshire (not quite as exotic lol) but at least you can go nude (weather permitting brrr! hehe ) Anyone who would like to join me nest time I go drop me a line.. (pm me)

fantom_phiddler Phul of Phun and Phriendliness

Page: of 15 Previous Topic: When do nudists feel naked? Topic Next Topic: Which type of nudism is right for you?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved