Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 200 ]  [ Total: 200 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Henry Snow

Posted - 03/07/2007 :  6:51:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in an RV also, and the minute I get home off comes the clothes...eat, sleep, and do everything in the nude. If someone comes to the door I see who it is and if I recognize them, I let them in and do not bother with clothes. Does not bother them, and in some cases we watch TV together nude, and no hanki-pankie, just enjoying nude living.

taylor4

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  8:44:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey everybody,iam new to nudism and this site and really hopeing to make some friends.
i live in canda so its pretty cold but when summer comes i hope to be nude most of the time.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 03/11/2007 :  11:06:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm nude most of the time at home. Unfortunately, our property lay out doesn't allow for us to be nude outdoors without creating an incident. I'd like eventually to have some property at a resort of other landed facility and live a fully nude lifestyle. Have a great nude day.

NakedTonySD

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  3:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is there any other way to be at home? Its home. Its only natural to be comfortable in your enviroment. I been a nudist/ naturalist since a child. Nothing to hide here. You only have one body, take care of it and share it. Cheers!

tomcon1

Posted - 03/16/2007 :  2:31:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude nearly all the time, unless my kids have friends over. My wife is casual about nudity around the house. To her it's just another mode of dress. Our teenage daughter is nude in the morning and often before bed, although she is getting more inhibited during the day. If she joins us watching TV she'll toss a t-shirt on. When she has slumber parties we put on clothes for the evening, even though we know the slumber party is clothes-free in her room. Our boys are approaching puberty and developing inhibitions. They wear shorts most of the time now and have stopped letting mom bathe them. Our back yard is on a ridge that can be seen only from one house, and we have developed good relations with those people. So we are free as can be. But raising a family nude is extra work.

S-BOP

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  11:17:57 AM  Show Profile  Send S-BOP a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Living up in NE, Winters can be long and brutal, as can the cost of heating our home. So rather than go broke, I reluctantly put some clothes on. After Showering, I hold out as long as I can before dressing. But tend to give in to the cold sooner than later. At this time of year, my home nudity is usually limited to sleeping. But Spring weather is finally on the way!

Long story short. I guess you could call me a Seasonal Nudist.

paleface

Posted - 03/27/2007 :  1:02:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can certainly identify with S-BOP and the others in this forum who live in cold winter climates. Where I am now I find myself nude much less than I want to be. The winters are cold and the summers aren't much better. A good warm day here may be 60 degrees and while I don't want to go broke either, I find myself putting on clothes that I would have shunned before when living in much warmer climates. We use to have a tall fenced patio just off the garage and I would come into the house this way and have my clothes off before I reached the door to the house. No more, sad to say. That, and the problem with the local residents, keep me clothed more that not. I never give up hope though and am always looking for the opportunity to shed it all.

Ohot Nude

Posted - 04/03/2007 :  2:02:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now I am a home nudist and I do about everything nude. I will put a robe on if the door bell rings. And sometimes late at night I might go skinny dipping but i wear a G-string during the day at the pool.

Ace
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  09:10:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ace's Homepage  Reply with Quote
About 10hrs a day...

"Stay Cool & Hang Loose"

www.thenudenet.com

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  10:26:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thought about it and since I've been off for the past three days, aside from a short trip to the PO and our daughter and her family making a short stop before going to the airport......

I've been naked for over 30hrs!and still going!!!

ultrclassic

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  1:44:29 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrclassic a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We are naked daily at home and as much as possible outside considering we live in a cold climite, we no longer have a club close by and we live in older neighborhood

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/05/2007 :  4:15:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ultrclassic

We are naked daily at home and as much as possible outside considering we live in a cold climite, we no longer have a club close by and we live in older neighborhood

You say you don't have a club close by ...perhaps there is a nonlanded club in your state that might even have events very close to you. Since they're nonlanded, they could have those events anywhere.

Getting back on topic...Cold climates and nudism mean higher heating bills if you want to stay comfortable for longer periods of time during cold weather for sure!
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

BakoCouple

Posted - 04/10/2007 :  10:58:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being nude at home, but it get's a little chilly in the winter. I have to keep at least a pair of shorts around to get the paper. Summertime is naked time. My wife and I spent many hours by our backyard pool. Once summer hits evenings stay warm enough that we fall asleep nude on our lounge chairs or hammock.

dick100

Posted - 04/10/2007 :  8:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I see Tomcon1 is a nudist family and everyone is nude at home. Is this really common with nudist? That is, to be nude at home most of the time?

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 04/11/2007 :  08:12:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Welcome!!
As you work your way around the threads you will find most of us are nude at home. You will find topics dealing with nudist/textile families where everyone is not a nudist. Also there are folks who are only nude at a beach or club.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved