Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 155 ]  [ Total: 155 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2007 :  7:33:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since June 1st, and with the warm weather, we are totally nude when we arrive home from the office. On Friday at 5PM we are nude until we go back to work at 9 AM on Monday.

We can't wait for our vacation in early July. We will be spending the entire week at our fav spot in Conn. Looking forward to a week or nude relaxatiion and a good book and music.

Cookie

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  07:35:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the wife and i are always nude at home unless we have visitors

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  6:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am always nude at home unless i got no nudist friends at home or i got to go out...

davidandcathy
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  5:49:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are nude every day at home.....sleep in the nude and have done so ever since we became partners 33 years ago.

copperbars

Posted - 06/27/2007 :  12:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude whenever possible. I have grown to really not like clothes

billytk

Posted - 06/28/2007 :  04:04:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i am nude untill i have to go to work, or untill company comes over....

I never think of the future - it comes soon enough.

Albert Einstein

Asianaturist
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  03:47:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Asianaturist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My wife is not a naturist but she understands my lifestyle. Living up high in an apartment tower, she's a bit scared people from other apartments will spot me, but I try to keep out of sight as much as possible.
I always sleep naked, and recently, with temperatures climbing into the 30s centigrade, I also spend most of my time at home naked, certainly when my wife is at work.

Asia ... As Naked As Possible
http://asianaturist.blogspot.com

b4dger
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  08:37:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

The wife and I are always nude at home winter and summer. Most of the people we know who may call at the house know we are nudists and accept us as they find us.
To warn the casual caller we have a sign in the window to the side of the front door that states that the residents are nudists and enjoy a naked lifestyle. If nudity offends do not knock the door.
Its amazing how the doorstep sellers have declined since we put up the notice

boomdriver
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  7:09:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If I'm not preparing to go to work, getting dressed in the morning involves putting on my watch.

I'm sure I think I said what I probably meant, but maybe not.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  10:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by b4dger

The wife and I are always nude at home winter and summer. Most of the people we know who may call at the house know we are nudists and accept us as they find us.
To warn the casual caller we have a sign in the window to the side of the front door that states that the residents are nudists and enjoy a naked lifestyle. If nudity offends do not knock the door.
Its amazing how the doorstep sellers have declined since we put up the notice

Some places here in the US, such as Washington, DC have made the front steps of a house public property. You could get in trouble. But, I love the idea. There is a thread about answering the door nude.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2007 :  10:46:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being nude is about the best part of a day, even though I enjoy nude beaches and in the past visiting nudist clubs,now just stepping out onto our back porch naked and enjoying the sun and pool suit me just fine. If I could just grow enought pampus grass,plants and trees to make my backyard more private I could mow the grass and garden nude.But when the sun goes down that shouldn't make us put clothes back on ,even when winter arrives I plan to be as nude as possible.

Marcoxl5
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  3:49:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that my situation is exactly the same as yours asiannaturist and the best part of the day is when my wife has gone to bed and I just throw all my clothes of and do everything as God intended

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  9:39:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Other than running a few errands to town I have pretty much been nude all day,I need a little more screening around my small pool ,and fortuantly most of my neighbors work during the day so I am pretty much comfortable nude inside and out ,if I have to wander further into the yard or to the mailbox I put on a bikini ,haven't seem to shock the neighbors yet,which leads me to question why its acceptable for a women to wear a bikini but not a man,when I go to a beach I know I stand out,but to me its about comfort and not about those long baggy trunks,of course I perfer my real confort level NUDE !

jaam

Posted - 07/19/2007 :  10:32:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family and I are nude about 95% of the time at home, and spend every chance we can get at Lake O The Woods in Valporasio,IN.

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2007 :  11:54:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unfortunately not as much as I would like to be. My wife is not acceptingof the idea as our daughter (25yrs old ) ahd grandson (2.5 yrs) live with us. She won't let me bring up the idea with daughter, but grandson loves to run naked. I try to spend time nude when no one is home and I am there alone.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved