Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 142 ]  [ Total: 142 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  09:19:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Cheri,

I'm with you, it's bad enough to get up on Monday morning to go to work, but with clothes Too !

Chic

aznudeguy

Posted - 06/10/2005 :  12:34:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love being nude here in sunny AZ as much as possible.Get naked as soon as I'm home from work and most all weekend if we stay home by the pool.Have slept nude for years. Trying to get wife to go to local nudist resort, but she's not ready yet.

Bigarte

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  04:23:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 80% of the time. My wife doesn't quite approve and I must be clothed when the kids are around.

MrManicDepressive

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  4:48:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Once the youngest is out of the house, the wife and I plan to be 100% naked!

badbugs
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2005 :  11:40:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and enjoy being nude around the house quite often. We spend alot of time on our pool deck and bathing suits just don't fit into the plan. We usually just grab a towel if someone comes to the door while we are basking in the sun. We just recently started to go to Apollo Beach (first time ever to be nude in public), it is only 10 or 15 minutes from the house and it's now our favorite activity. Nude life is the good life.

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2005 :  04:06:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
School is out now, so I can be almost exclusively nude until August. I've been spending the last few days home nude, the few days before that at White Tail Park nude, and I look forward to camping at Penn Sylvan nude this weekend. Unfortunately, I have to visit the blood relatives from Saturday- Sunday and have to be dressed for that. Still, I'm happy to have a few months where I can be nude most of the time- especially summer months where it makes most sense to be nude.

Melissa

sundog

Posted - 06/27/2005 :  1:21:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I usually go for a run in the evenings after work. I get a shower and then I'm nude all evening. I cook a little dinner, relax and a little chat. Sleeping nude is more comfortable then having to wear clothes. Just my way of ending the day.

stevenc

Posted - 07/04/2005 :  01:44:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude @ home 90% of the time except when friends or relative are around. Sneak out on my patio when I can, and my wife and i sleep bare....its cool, comfy and the only way to sleep.

peter1963

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  10:12:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
weather permitting most of the time. unfortunately, weather here is cold and rainy..

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/07/2005 :  7:23:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This was a weekend to die for here in the New England area. My wife and I arrived home on Friday night after work, an proceeded to be "NUDE" the entire weekend.

Yesterday we had 4 other couples over who are nudist, and we just sat by the pool in the back yard the entire day. It was so nice to just sit back and be natural.

Two of the couples had to leave early this AM, but the rest of us just enjoyed sitting around having morning coffee, reading the newspapers.
It is a dam shame that we all have to go back to the office tomorrow and be dressed!!!

We are on vacation next week, and we are going to spend the entire week nude. We alway look forward to this every year. Just think no laundry.

Cookie

Flanudedude

Posted - 08/09/2005 :  7:37:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Flanudedude's Homepage  Send Flanudedude an AOL message  Click to see Flanudedude's MSN Messenger address  Send Flanudedude a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We live on 23.5 secluded acres and that affords me the privelege of being nude 100% of the time at home. We live in Florida which is hot most of the year. Perfect nude climate !
data/Flanudedude/200589193824_Pat_sweeping_floor.jpg

Pat

"If God had intended for us to wear clothes, we would have been born with them!"

Edited by - Flanudedude on 08/09/2005 7:40:30 PM

fotis1

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  03:58:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude at home most of the time, even got my wife walking around nude. It's hard though on Monday when you have to dress up for work.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  4:05:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

fotis1,

Couldn't have said it better! Mondays are tough enough because it's work time again, but with clothes, auggggh. Without weekends and vacations, nudity woulkd be dead.

Chic

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2005 :  9:44:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Vacation started last Friday afternoon, and when we arrived home from the city, we took of the clothes, and have been nude ever since.
The weather here in New England could not be nicer, and he forcast is great for the rest of the week.

We have been laying by the pool and have quite a few of our nudist friends over, and it has been a blast.

Four more days to go before we head back to the big city. No laundry to do. Nice!

Cookie

jim50

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  8:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
almost always nude at home northern cal sunshine.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved