Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 475 ]  [ Total: 475 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

pismata01

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  07:49:57 AM  Show Profile  Send pismata01 an AOL message  Send pismata01 an ICQ Message  Send pismata01 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was raised in a non-nudist family. When I moved to another city to study, I started living in a dorm with one or two room-mates. So I was unlucky again. Now that I live on my own, I can say that I spend almost all my time nude at home, except when I have visitors. What I miss now is the social nudity. Hopefully I find so-minded people in my area soon.
Answering the question would be like 70-80 %

Ashley
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  07:50:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rick,
Reading your posting about your favorite time for being nude at home being immediately after your morning shower is, indeed, a very nice time of day.
During the summer when I'm home (not at school) I enjoy taking my shower when I first get up and then, in the privacy of my own bedroom with the door locked, I love to lay across my bed underneath the ceiling fan for 15 or 20 minutes and just enjoy the feeling!!
It starts my day off so nicely!

Ash

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/16/2005 :  7:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ah....yes...Ashley.....a great feeling.....I love the morning...everything so fresh...alive and so relaxing....glad you feel the same way.....it sure makes the day more tolerable.

jimmy57

Posted - 03/29/2005 :  4:54:44 PM  Show Profile  Send jimmy57 an ICQ Message  Send jimmy57 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i'm nude most of the time at home, morning is a get time to be nude, on warm nites, it is great to siting outside while nude and watching the stars

NZ POM

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  9:27:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From New Zealand My partner and I are nude whenever possible, only way to be ...saves on the washing powder (smiling)Would love to find a community where nude is the normal. Maybe I should start one!!! Wonder how many people would join though.

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2005 :  9:31:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We try and enjoy the freedom of no clothes anytime we can. Unfortunately it is not as much as we would like due to family, {meaning kids} work, friends, etc. That is why we enjoy taking a trip far away from the house for at least a week every year.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  07:43:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Early morning until I have to leave the house, but much longer on weekends. Also, all evening. Nothing like being clothes free.

Chic

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2005 :  7:42:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife and i are naked the minute we get home from work,and stay that way till it's time to go back to work.

got stress?GET NAKED!

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2005 :  3:14:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

How often are you fully nude at home?

I guess I'm like a majority of the respondents. i.e., 50% of the time. I'm taking into acount the times I'm naked in my backyard. Although most of my backyard gives me ample privacy, I still have to consider my neighbors with 2nd story sun decks. Most of the time it is a non problem. Although I have no problem with nudity, I still like to avoid the shock value others might get with me being ala naturale. Something about municipal codes if you get my gist.

Got to say 50% of the time in So Cal is a real plus.

SLO

Everyday is another reason to be yourself.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2005 :  08:18:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trying to save money, I'm nude at my home only in the late spring to late summer. In the winter my thermostat is set between 68 to 70. In the summer months the thermostat is between 78 to 80. Read that some like being nude right after the shower. In my case, it's a real wake-up call. After the shower, I stand at the sink to shave and brush teeth. The AC vent is located on the floor right behind my behind. When it starts it's an icy cold blast of air on my still damp body.brrrrrr. In the winter I can hear the electric heating element turn on before the fan so I have a moment to step aside, wait till the air gets hot, then step back at the sink for a blow dry.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  03:19:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm lucky- I'm nude at home ALL THE TIME! (Like others have said- temperature permitting...)

I don't have a roommate- and work at home- so this is totally possible.

natuurlijkbloot

Posted - 06/06/2005 :  03:44:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit natuurlijkbloot's Homepage  Reply with Quote
jep for 70 % of the time we wil be nude!

regards

drhornist

Posted - 06/08/2005 :  6:44:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just thought I'd let you all rejoice with me. For weeks now I've exclusively slept nude, and when home was either bottomless, topless, or nude. Today I didn't have to go anywhere so I've been able to be nude for almost 24 hours. Not bad for a fairly new home nudist, eh?

NudeDen
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  02:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeDen an AOL message  Click to see NudeDen's MSN Messenger address  Send NudeDen a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude at home about 95% of the time except when i have visitors(Fiance not included, she doesn't mind). I cook, clean, sleep, eat, watch TV, and work on homework all while nude, and i love every minute of it. I would be nude all the time but some days im just so tired i just crash on the couch still in my uniform.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2005 :  11:33:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by drhornist

Just thought I'd let you all rejoice with me. For weeks now I've exclusively slept nude, and when home was either bottomless, topless, or nude. Today I didn't have to go anywhere so I've been able to be nude for almost 24 hours. Not bad for a fairly new home nudist, eh?

Great! I know the feeling. I hate putting on clothes after a few days of relaxing au naturale. I think Monday's are terrible. LOL

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved