Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 266 ]  [ Total: 266 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

r1954

Posted - 09/08/2005 :  09:35:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
New of nudism but I try to be nude as often as possible. I sleep nude but can only be nude when no one is home and I am not at work. only 5% of the time. I have been a closet nudist for a while which has been a little dificult so I decide to make the jump this August to a landed club (Lake of the Woods). Is was great to be nude for more than a few hours at a time. I am so hooked that I will be joining my local nolanded club in Chicago so that I will have more opprotunity to be nude and be with like minded people.
Rich

Kauai1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2005 :  10:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Usually a part of almost every day. BUT, when I retire in 18 mos., and go to Arizona I will be NUDE all day, every day.

BarneyBare

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2005 :  10:16:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been home this entire week, and I have not had to to a bit of laundry. The weather here in the Northeast has been perfect. Temps in the high 70's,.

Tomorrow, the temps are going to be in the high
70's, so we are having a football party poolside, and rout for the "Pats"

We should have about 10 couples over, so it should be a good time.

Needless to say the end must come and it is back to work for my wife and I.

All good things must come to an end sometime.

Cookie

TD40

Posted - 10/13/2005 :  06:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Click to see TD40's MSN Messenger address  Send TD40 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nude at least 90% of the time when at home, this will change to 100% when my eldest daughter moves out shortly to live with her boyfriend

GeeWilly
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  1:09:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that it is moving towards late fall, and the temperatures generally below 70, it is not easy to be nude at home. At least if one is being conservation-minded (and saving an energy buck too) and has the thermostat notched down a few degrees.

The onset of goosebumps comes early. Even the Scandinavians who hop out of the sauna into the nearest snow drifts don't stay there.
Maybe, in the winter, one can only be a nudist at home is they live in the south (including southern California) or southwest? Or are heavily invested in energy stocks. Now is that fair?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/17/2005 :  3:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are a couple of the fortunate ones to live here in Southern California, where it is sunny and warm most of the year, including winter.

Compared to other parts of the country, our temps are consistently warmer and there are very few really cold days here. When that does happen, we have the luxury of traveling east, 1 hr, to Palm Springs for warmer temps and an abundance of naturist opportunities.

There are plenty of other cons to living in Southern California, but our naturists opportunities outweigh those and we overlook some of those cons, such as smog, traffic and hords of people, to have the numerous opportunities and consistant weather to naked most of the year.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  10:13:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude most of my time around the house now. I stay nude in the morning until I have to leave for work and I get nude when I come home from work I sleep nude. Now all I have to do is find a job where I can work nude and I'm all set. I staid nude inside the house last weekend because the weather wasn't all that great.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2005 :  10:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As did I today as well NudeAl. This past few days have been pretty overcast and grey. Thank God for the warm inside and the internet to still be able to hang out with nude friends when it's too cold to be outside.

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2005 :  11:47:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Enjoy being nude at home probably 90% of the time. As soon as I get home from work, the clothes come off. What a relief! Stay nude during the evening while reading or watching TV. It is so much more relaxing that way. Always sleep nude, even in winter (just use more blankets). Remain nude in the mornings as long as possible until I have to get dressed for work. What a bummer! Can't wait for the work day to end!

guitarzan

Posted - 12/04/2005 :  08:11:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home at least 80% of the 24 hour day, more days will be Ok for that since my wife and I recently moved to Florida! I guess I didn't consider that as a factor when we decided to more here, but I suppose it is! We moved from New England, where nude at home is not so easy in the winter, unless keeping the heating system running beyond reason is an option! The 20% (or less) I am not nude at home is due to geting dressed to go out, errands, etc. I do everything nude at home, the chores, cooking, office time, whatever! I wish I had a place to go outide naked, like a patio or such, but this place we are currently living does not have anything which will allow that. I read elsewhere that someone wished to be able to wash and wax the car nude, I too! I guess when we decide to move, or buy our own place, that will be part of the considerations! My wife is not into nudity very much, but she completely accomodates my nakedness and is perfectly alright with it, as long as it's between us, but this is changing the post into a topic that should go somewhere else! I should start looking into places where nudity is OK outside, even if it's the beach. Nature parks and trails would be great, too. Perhaps someone can help me get started in finding out this in the South-West Florida area? (Fort Myers in general)

Loren Dee

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2005 :  12:59:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I use to work from a home office but those days are gone now. I was nude 100% of the time most days and now about 10% of the day. I'm not adjusting and just can't seem to talk my co-workers into making it a c/o office. :)

Dare to be Bare

nmnudist

Posted - 12/16/2005 :  2:04:38 PM  Show Profile  Send nmnudist a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I work out of a home office on occasion and am usually nude (temperature allowing). I am also nude whenever outdoor temperature allows for gardening and just enjoying the day.

Nuderthanthou
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2005 :  07:51:46 AM  Show Profile  Send Nuderthanthou an AOL message  Send Nuderthanthou a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I’ve never kept a log of nude time at home, but a reasonable estimate would be 95% during the summer and 75% during the winter. I look forward to a time when it’s 100% of my day – not just at home.

greenhomer

Posted - 01/03/2006 :  10:28:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me about 50% of the time. I don't live alone and my three roommates aren't nudist friendly; so I'm limited to my room. since the house I live in is old and kinda drafty, I'm rarely nude this time of year. Maybe a few waking hours total from October to March. The rest of the year, in my room I'm usually nude (but since I work more from April to September), it's not as much time as I would like. I have a hard time sleeping with clothes on, so I'm usually nude when I sleep; so this time of year I have lots of blankets....

Enjoyit1961
Forum Member

Posted - 01/04/2006 :  10:55:42 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Enjoyit1961's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Never can't wait to get rid of my clothes when I arrive.
Wear them as little as possible and I when I am alone I guess only when I have to go out for shopping, work or any other activity where clothing is required.
As for sleeping, I never had pj's or anything else on my entire life.
One of the loveliest parts of the day I always find after waking up, to sit nude in the livingroom and drinking very relaxed my morning coffee and in spring and summer to do so in the garden which is even better.
I live with my 13 year old son since recently and I hope to introduce him slowly but surely to the joy of nudism.
Right now..let's say 50-60% of the time.

Oh..and my dream is also - just like that of one of my friends in this forum - to be able one day to live nude full time...

Edited by - Enjoyit1961 on 01/05/2006 12:58:18 AM

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved