Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 143 ]  [ Total: 143 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude Calenders
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: The Fear of the Photo Topic Next Topic: have you ever encountered an ex-nudist?
Page: of 3

nudepete2003
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  08:30:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudepete2003's Homepage  Send nudepete2003 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Would you pose nude and appear on a club or charity calender.The in vogue thing it seems.
Its a good business idea for someone,and a good publicty and money making scheme for the clubs and charities etc.

philzer
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2004 :  8:55:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd love to do it if I felt like I could avoid any repercussions at work. It wouldn't get me fired, but MAN would I catch h--- from my co-workers!!

I suppose I'm a bit of a coward. But I'd still love to do it.

Philzer

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  12:57:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Philzer. I woulkd agree with that statement completly :) There was an art show a few years back benifiting breast cancer, it got passed around that one of the women @ work was in it. Most people where supportive, but there were ofcourse some of the simple minded that saw it as her 'showing her b--bies' (throw in a little snicker in there from the person saying such). I personally glared at one guy saying such, and told him she was very brave to do such a public thing in suport of a great cause. Shut him up a little but I am sure didnt change his little mind.

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  01:05:07 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I might, except that I don't think I'd like to suffer the ridicule from the closed minded and the simple minded.
Plus, I'm no activist, just a humble skinny-dipper.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 03/13/2004 01:05:57 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  02:20:21 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I would do it if didn't cause my family any reprocusions. I think it would be cool to do, but like papabare said, there is always someone that is going to cause trouble.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  07:24:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i would pass for now. however, after retirement, if you need an old nude geezer calendar, pencil me in.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  09:28:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On one hand, I would not mind doing it; however, I would be concerned about repercussions at work.

irishred

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2004 :  10:23:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I think we guys have to leave it up to the women. I don't think we guys would sell as well.

Chic

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  05:31:51 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your probably right Chic, they would to iron out the wrinles first!

Kim =^.^=

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  08:47:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Maybe not a calendar. I have a friend who is an artist and if asked would seriously consider it.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  09:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd do it. After working 10 yrs. in a state job, most people know I'm a skinny dipper. It would be bothersome to my husband though.

I have narrated and appeared in a mini-documentary on Turner South cable a year and a 1/2 ago.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 03/14/2004 09:40:34 AM

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  10:06:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! How cool Cheri! Now I know a TV personality.

Kim =^.^=

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  11:23:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now an artistic rendition would be ok. or a photo showing me from the rear.

papabare
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  1:08:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit papabare's Homepage  Send papabare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Cheri! I work for the State too and after 6+ years they all know aswell (Infact I see some @ the resorts and have givin links to naked travel agencys to others :)

--------------------
Live Body Proud, Live Clothes Free

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  4:53:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I let slip at work that I was going to "check out" a nudist campground, the snickering and remarks were unbelievable. The nurses probably wouldn't care but the guys I work with would probably have fun pointing out my physical flaws while ignoring their own.

nynudistcpl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/14/2004 :  5:18:12 PM  Show Profile  Send nynudistcpl a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudity is a beautiful thing! But as for me, I'd rather stay out of the calenders. Although my wife would do it in a second.

I'll get nude just about anywhere its acceptable, but I'm not that crazy about people taking pictures when I am. I have to agree with Irishred and kimberly. There could be repercussions! In this age of the internet, and with digital cameras in [IS THIS A PHONE AD? Please ignore.], spy cams, and a whole industry built on vouyerism, who knows where it could end up.

Paranoid NYnudist (LOL) :)

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: The Fear of the Photo Topic Next Topic: have you ever encountered an ex-nudist?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved