Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 262 ]  [ Total: 262 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 have you ever encountered an ex-nudist?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Nude Calenders Topic Next Topic: Offended by large bare breasts  

jcmt4
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  01:13:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i met a lady recently;who said she used to be a nudist whrn younger.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  08:16:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sure they are. There are people raised as nudists who stop in their teens and never go back. Unfortunately; it does seem that my daughter will be one such person who will say: "I USED to be a nudist when I was a kid."
Very common are people that were nudists while married; but abandonned nudism after divorcing. I guess it's an emotional thing: nudism reminds them too much of their failed marriage or brings back too many painful memories.
Such is not the case for me. It doesn't matter how many wives I have to go through in this lifetime; a nudist I will always remain.

Edited by - Nudony on 09/22/2008 08:19:52 AM

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  09:46:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I've encountered "lapsed Nudists" several times. They had had changes in their lives that made continuing inconvenient, such as moving to another town where they had fewer resources to continue.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 09/22/2008 :  10:55:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No I have never heard of an ex nudist. But like I wrote once or twice before I have met women
who claimed to be nudist and then found out they really weren't. Luckly they did not mind seeing me nude.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  09:06:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I never meet ex nudists just people who in the past have ventured into nudism like going to a nude beach for fun just once. But never are they ex nudists just people who say oh I went to a nude beach once it was fun but I am not a nudist etc ..

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2012 :  11:04:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My ex is an ex nudist. She mostly was a nudist because I was a nudist and took her along. After getting a divorce she continued in the nudist club for a couple years, but faded out and has reverted to textile ever since.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 04/02/2012 :  12:00:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Knows

My ex is an ex nudist. She mostly was a nudist because I was a nudist and took her along. After getting a divorce she continued in the nudist club for a couple years, but faded out and has reverted to textile ever since.

Also have an ex-nudist ex. She started off like so many other wives: as a "reluctant spouse." Progressively, she found her own "way" in nudism, and blossomed into quite the home and social nudist, frequently being the first one nude and often involving herself in resort activities and hosting.

Which made it all the more surprising when one day, she simply announced she was quitting social nudism - and never gave me a solid reason.

Anyway, such is life and sometimes things just end.

Previous Topic: Nude Calenders Topic Next Topic: Offended by large bare breasts  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved