Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 498 ]  [ Total: 498 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 My first nude swim
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012
Page: of 9

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  9:46:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was 16 we lived in a community in Florida that had a swimming pool one day my girlfriend and I were swimming at the pool when a family left the pool she wanted to skinnydip so we both took off our bathing suits and swam for about a hour till we saw a man and women coming to swim and relized that when we stripped off our suit we let them just drop in the pool - at the other end, we were unable to get to the other end in time and the lady was scowling my girlfriend on her nudity but neither said anything to me we got our bathing suits back on and stayed a while hoping they would leave but they didn't so we finally did, but skinnydipped numberous other times. Its to bad we didn't know about Virginia key in Miami back that because it was only about 20 miles from our home , that would have been pretty cool for 16 year olds to go skinnydipping in the ocean back than.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  9:52:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was 16 we'd sneak into the community pool very early in the morning (or very late at night, as the case might be) to go skinnydipping. We didn't know anything about nudism then, of course, we just wanted to be risque. We had lots of fun, though :)

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  10:11:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honeysuckle I don't think most of us knew much about nudism, in the 50's, 60's and 70's it was pretty much a secret society, when my mom found out we were nudist she told me that back in the early 60's when we lived in Michigan several of their friends who were nudist were always inviting them to nudist gathering, I can't believe I missed out on being a nudist back then. I'm surprised my dad didn't jump at the opportunity he was always walking around the house nude, maybe that is where I got it from he should have pushed the issue back then

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  11:17:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This topic takes me back a ways, circa 1971. I was living in Texas, a place of unbearable heat from April to October. Acting on dubious directions from a stoner friend, my girlfriend and I ventured south from Ft. Worth, past Cleburne, to the town of Rio Vista (pronounced Rye-oh for some reason). A state two-lane led us west from town, and soon degenerated into a dusty county road. Eventually we parked at a bridge over the Brazos river and hiked upstream a hundred yards or so to a Texas oasis: a waterfall with a deep pool below, rock shelves for sunbathing, and a mix of live oak and cottonwood for shade, and nary a soul around. Heaven! Every summer for the next few years we'd head down to Rio Vista when we'd have the time ... until 1978. On my last visit, the path along the Brazos had been fenced off, and the place had been turned into the Goat's Neck Campground, and was overrun with tents and RV's and textiles. I've never been back. It's probably a sub-division by now. Sic transit gloria mundi.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  11:46:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Honeysuckle I don't think most of us knew much about nudism

Very true, Bob. It was a subject to giggle at or make fun of. How ironic that young people, for all their rebellious ways, can oftentimes be the most narrow-minded of all. I know I was very narrow-minded about a lot of things.

It's probably a sub-division by now

You're probably right, Doc. But then again, it might also be a nude beach along the river. You should go back and check :)

And who is Gloria, and what is she sick of?

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/02/2009 :  6:45:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wish I was more open minded then and knew more about nudism then, when I was eighteen I did check into information on - - but back then but you had to visit as a couple and my girlfriend at the time was not receptive to the idea.
Doc I agree with Honeysuckle you need to go back and check it out, I swim in the Chattahoochee river in Georgia and I think Its better than a lake since it flows faster it seems cleaner and definately colder.

Edited by - Admin to remove the name of a resort now advertising itself as "lifestyle friendly".

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2009 :  03:15:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first nude swim, there is nothing like it. In a creek on my Grandfathers farm with some cousins. The chance of getting caught together with the freedom was a buzz.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  1:18:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude swim was back in the early 80's when I was house sitting for a friend in Florida. They had an in ground pool and privacy fence (couldn't really walk around the yard or sun nude but once in the water no one would be able to see). Since that time, all of my nude swims have been at night, under cover of darkness...that is until I finally went to Gunnison this past summer. First time swimming nude in the ocean...in the day time...it was great. Can't wait for warmer weather to return.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2010 :  7:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since my last post, I can now add my first "public" nude swim. Last month I went to a MARNA swim...it was great.

Parrotile
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2010 :  4:07:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I attended Secondary (High) School in the UK we had a pool, and if you "forgot" your bathers then you "had" to swim naked. Didn't take very long to realise that naked was VERY nice, and that was that! Probably from about 1970 0nwards I was a member of the all over suntan brigade - and in Devon (UK) there were plenty of places even in Metropolitan areas where one can swim and sunbathe naked in public. Been a member of various UK Naturist organisations, then emigrated to Australia (because of the weather!), and where we live it's warm enough to be naked all year round, and generally we are! Only time we get dressed is for work, and when shopping. It 's a matter of acceptance - you either like it or you don't, and although we have good friends who are just like us (possibly worse - one couple live up North of us in Byron Bay - a real "Swinging Set" paradise - and the Mrs only wears a stick-on bikini when she goes shopping!), at least we can't be accused of causing a disturbance of the peace (since everyone round here swims naked anyhow!) Perhaps it's time to teach naturism in schools - finally break the taboo that "being naked damages children" - and replace that old chestnut with "being naked is good for the entire family, and promotes physical and psychological health" instead!

Phil S.

sailnaked44
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  04:10:48 AM  Show Profile  Send sailnaked44 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i grew up on an island in the chesapeake bay.got my first outboard moter boat at age 10...a big 6hp johnson engine...lol.i remember running out in the bay,stopping the enjine and swimming naked off the boat.i had no idea of nudism back then but i guess it was born in me i just had to get a little older to figure it out.

clothed when needed,nude when possible

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  09:49:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being a Catholic attending a public school I had to attend catacism class once a week one week I discovered that the public high school across from the church had open swim for boys on the same night. It was in the early 50's and trunks were forbidden ( something about lint in the filters) Soon I was cutting the church for the pool that worked until the nuns asked my folks why my siblings were there but sometimes I wasn't BUSTED!! But it was great, my first nude experiance at 14 after my dad got done with my butt I couldn't show it for a while life in the 50's was different and fum

Michael

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2011 :  11:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude swim was in the summer after graduating from high school. I was working that summer at a boat rental/moorage place, and staying in a small cabin on the property. One night I was swimming out past the end of the dock. In those days my suit (that I wore at work on the dock about half the time) was a stretch knit fabric with no legs, none of those pants the boys wear today. Somehow I got the idea of taking off my suit. I flopped it up on the dock and swam for a while naked. The moon was out and the night was warm. Cool water flowed smoothly about my "private" parts. I was hooked.

Getting out I got brave and climbed up on the dock naked despite being close enough to the road to be worried about it. Logically nobody on the road would have noticed a man standing on the dock, but being young and having been taught that being seen naked is a fate worse than death I was nervous about traffic seeing me.

Later in the summer I sometimes left my suit in the cabin at night and just walked down to the edge of the water instead of being more exposed on the dock. Good times to be young.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2011 :  8:58:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Bob sounds like you realized back than that there was no real reason for that swimsuit, never wore baggy swimsuits but even the speedo were more than i really wanted to wear.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2011 :  9:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Wow Bob, bet you really miss those days. It sounds like some great memories.

Diger

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved