Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 462 ]  [ Total: 462 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 First Time - In public - in 2012
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My first nude swim Topic Next Topic: My (sorta) first experiance
Page: of 2

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 01/22/2012 :  1:48:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's get some stories going about the first time this year that you are out in public in the nude. I know that in the south that the stories may have already happened and that as the year goes by the northern regions will chime in. Just a couple of simple rules.
1) The person(s) must be nude
2) The person(s) must be in public. I do not mean streaking down the street, but in an acceptable nude location. i.e. group hot tub party, nude beach, C/O resort, driving nude (more than one person in the car), etc. Not acceptable events are walking to the mailbox after dark, Skinny dipping by yourself, sun bathing by yourself, etc.
3) It must have happened in 2012
4) If you experience the activity you can write about it but so state that it was not you.
I'll start off with a story that happened the first week of January. I was in Barcelona Spain and I was booked in a very nice hotel that was at the end of the man made beach in Barcelona. I had been warned that there was a nude beach close by, but I did not think that it was just outside the hotel. One afternoon as I was walking to the metro stop for an scheduled appointment in town I noticed several groups of nude sunbathers on the beach. The temperature was only in the upper 50s, but it was warm in the sun and they were taking advantage of it. If I did not have to get to my meeting I might have joined them. I had heard that nudity in Spain is not against the law as long as it is appropriate. That leaves a lot to be said about where and when.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  12:35:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too cold in my neck of the woods but I did post on another thread that I went skinny dipping a couple of weeks ago in Grand Cayman. I was nude, it was in public, but only my wife and I knew because it was not a CO/nude beach. People around me were not aware...does that count??

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2012 :  6:11:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what you mean by, "an acceptable nude location." I have plenty of my own land to go naked mowing the lawn, or just wandering about. I don't drive 50 miles to the nearest nudist club for permission to go naked. I went outside naked a couple weeks ago but it was still cold so I went back in. I limit out about 50 degrees, and only that if the sun is shining without a lot of wind.

I soaked naked in the hot tub at a Best Western Hotel in February, but I suppose that is not "an acceptable nude location" even if the staff didn't complain.

Edited by - Bob Knows on 03/06/2012 6:13:17 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  11:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yeah I am in a cold area right now so outdoor nudity is not happening but indoor nudism is hopping!

blackrebel
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2012 :  6:38:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit blackrebel's Homepage  Send blackrebel an AOL message  Send blackrebel a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Posed twice in an art class and attended a nudist wine tasting.

misssooz

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  08:38:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm off to a nudist resort on Wednesday for the day. I'll post Wednesday night to let you know how it went. Will be the first time since 2010 that I'll be naked in public. I'm pumped!! can't wait!!

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  11:33:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Like a lot of people I had the day off for Good Friday. I had been checking out Lake Travis in Austin and the weather prediction was for sunny and mild breeze and the water temperature was low 70s. There is a clothing optional beach on Lake Travis called Hippie Hollow. I have been there several times so I decided to make a short road trip out of it. The only thing that bothered me a little was that the lake is 40 below normal pool. With the recent rains it had come up about 10 feet. The lakes around Dallas at the deepest point are about 40 feet. Now Lake Travis is a deep lake for a Texas lake but I was afraid that the park might be close. I could not find any information that it was closed so off I go.
I got an early start after taking care of a few things first so that I would not be missed. The trip from Dallas to Lake Travis is about 3 hours. I got lost in Austin (missed my turn off of the interstate and I ended up about 30 miles out of my way). When I got there the gate was open. I paid the daily entrance fee, unloaded my stuff and was off to the beach.
I picked a spot, laid out my stuff and stripped. The sun felt great. In this area there were 2 couples and 2 unattached guys. One of the ladies was wearing a bikini and the other was au natural. There were 2 guys that were swimming a little. We have had a very mild winter so the lake water was warm for this time of the year. There is a area that is marked (buoyed off) and marked as a no boat and no wake zone for swimming. The funny thing is that the boats from all over the lake speed over to the buoys and then slow down as they go parallel to the buoys to gawk at the beach. They are over 30 yards off shore and they would have to have binoculars to see anything, I think that they are just getting a kick out of being there.
After about an hour of sunning I decided to try the water to refresh myself. It felt very good against my now heated body. After drying in the sun naturally, I decided to hike around a bit. Hippie Hollow has a trail that goes the length of the park. It is used by the people that maintain the park. It is paved and about 1 lane wide. It is also about a mile long.
I walked along the trail and saw several firsts for me.
1) Naked lady with a clothed guy friend. Usually it is the other way around.
2) Naked jogger on the trail. It was also rare that this was a black man.
3) Naked fisherman.
It was a great time, but I needed to get back to Dallas so I started leaving. As I was walking back to the car along the 1 mile trail, more people started coming to the park. Guys, women and couple. Too bad that I had to leave. I stayed naked all the way to the car and I thought about driving home naked, but it was through town and Interstate in the middle of the day and I have a low Honda Civic so I did not want to push a great day with the chance of getting caught.

misssooz

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  1:59:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bqdude1, that sounded like a perfect day. I hope one day here in Queensland, the politicans will be more liberal towards nudism.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2012 :  6:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No stories for me so far. It's still too cold to go anywhere. My only nude time outside has been one drive and just being right outside of my own house, sneaking around as usual.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  08:54:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too can hardly wait for the warmer weather to arrive. Usually by this point I have at least gone to one winter swim with a local club, but I have not been to any yet. Like rooftop, I've done some sunning on the back deck back in March when we had the 80 degree weather...but it was not public...although I did get "caught" by a friend.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  09:36:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IMO your not caught by freinds as they should know your a nudist or have a clue your caught by strangers. :)

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 04/09/2012 :  12:38:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I generally don't go to Nudist resorts so I don't fit this category. I go outside naked in the woods and trails a lot, drive naked, and often meet or am seen by other people, but its not an official CO resort or hot tub party.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/16/2012 :  7:50:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hoping my first time for 2012 will be this weekend. Waiting for confirmation of my reservation at a local resort.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  08:38:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Two e-mails with auto confirmation of receipt, but still no call from a member. I'm going to have to call them in a little while.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  7:01:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just got back from a great day at MAHESO. Excellent weather, good mix of people and a wine & cheese tasting party. First of hopefully many events for me in 2012.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2012 :  11:51:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If I don't visit a public nudist venue, be it a resort, ocean beach, or traditional Sierra Nevada river skinnydipping spots, I will go crazy. I've been cooped up for too long. It's getting nicer here in the Bay Area, and I will make a bee-line to a nudist place of some kind. I am anxious to go to some ocean beaches where nudity is practiced, and also try Secret Creek beach at Lake Tahoe, where the nudists are more friendly, and group-minded. Gotta make 2012 a nice year. Also the River Dippers (Sacramento-oriented) have wonderful events at various nudists' homes in the summer.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: My first nude swim Topic Next Topic: My (sorta) first experiance  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved