Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 435 ]  [ Total: 435 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Personal Ads - Free!
 Stories - My First Time As A Nudist
 My first nude swim
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012
Page: of 9

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  6:21:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it seems like when it comes to nude indoor swim meets the north has the south beat 10-0, i read about them up north when winter comes but never see anything down here. what gives...

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 12/11/2011 :  9:52:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I know Bob, I even heard of a water park in the UK that has a nude weekend. Up north, in the UK, why not in the south?

Do you know any water parks in GA that we could talk into something like this?

Diger

bonesrmj
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2011 :  7:15:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our local club has a Gym & Swim night every 1st Saturday during the winter! They rent out a health club for 3 hours and we get to use all the facitilies, sauna, pool, hot tub, vollyball courts and excersize equipment! What a great 3 hours once a month!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2011 :  12:02:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Diger whitewater is owned by 6 flags now i'd hate to think how much it would cost to rent it out, i am surprised - - or some other large resorts doesn't have a giant water slide. pretty cool idea though.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2011 :  12:06:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bones you are lucky i guess theproblem in my area is they have no travel-non-landed clubs anymore as they use to haave several and they may have rented facilities during the winter i just remember them talking of home gatherings. i just know i have read of several up north during winter..

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/23/2012 :  5:30:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was about 6 or 7 years old boys still swam naked at the YMCA in their basement pool. My first outside naked swim was at a YMCA camp at Lake Wenatchee when I was about 12.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2012 :  10:50:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i never understood why the ymca went coed as there use to be ywca but they seem to have disappeared, but even if the y wasn't coed i can't believe in this new kooky world nude swims would be allow, haven't been to the y in years but hear the actully shower in shorts now, yep kook kook !

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  06:12:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi S. A. Bob,

It could well be that the political correctness crowd had their knickers in a knot about there being separate facilities for boys and girls. Part of the old unisex movement. Some folks can't leave things alone, like the YMCA or the YWCA.

Maybe the National Organization of Women should become the National Organization of People. Time to turn the tables on the p.c. folks.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Bob Knows
Forum Member

Posted - 03/26/2012 :  11:23:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its part of 2nd wave feminism. Men and boys are not allowed to have anything for men and boys. The NBA hasn't been allowed to keep females out of their locker rooms for decades now. Females can still have all the private clubs they want. Its a disaster for men.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 08/14/2012 :  3:42:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mine was of a negative outcome, I was with a male freind of mine and he and I were just swimming at night around 8pm, plenty dark and we ended up choosing to skinnydip and after about 30 minutes of nude swimming, a female neighbor had come through side fence gate into the backyard caught us both nude, began to laugh, and run to tell everyone on the street we were swimming naked as if to emberass us, I did find it ironic a few weeks later she was having a big pool party and chose to bring up idea of skinnydipping to all the people at the party, so for her if she brings up skinnydipping she was cool but to catch others doing it they were to be made fun of. So for me my first skinnydip was a bad one.

nudieboy and jenni
Forum Member

Posted - 08/15/2012 :  2:43:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had two first times as a nudist. Nudieboys family were nudists and the first time I met them they were all clothed. I knew they were nudists. I was the one to bring up the subject of nudism at our first meeting and it wasn't lone till we were nude. For many years I had dreamed of something like that and finally it happened, I was nude among other people. My second was in public at Playalinda beach. OMG, it felt so great to get naked and let the sun hit my body. I don't think I had ever had anything feel as good as the sun on my boobs. I love Nudieboy and nudism.
Jenni

outdoorfun1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/18/2013 :  4:17:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My first nude swim was when I was 12. A friend of mine and myself sneaked into a neighbours yard late at nite...dropped our trunks and went for the swim...I was hooked from there.lol

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: My First Social Nude event Topic Next Topic: First Time - In public - in 2012  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.16 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved