Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 605 ]  [ Total: 605 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Where do you stand on Male Arousal?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell
Page: of 67

sw2sweendog
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  9:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not fair sahra,not as noticable...lol

got stress?GET NAKED!

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  11:31:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sarah

Guess that turns me on, however, I never really try to get that intimate of an eyeful. But thanks for the insight and if I do look close enough I will think about you getting excited about being natural.

SLO and ain't learning a kick in the "?????"

Everyday is another reason to be yourself. So "Smile! Be Happy!"

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2005 :  10:05:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its not apropriate in a public place. I would not want my primary aged children exposed to such a spectacle. Surely a man can sit draped in a towel until it deflates if it happens to pop up ?

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

FliteRisque
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  8:37:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm all for male arousal in the correct setting and circumstances. However, at a nude beach I don't particularly appreciate being approached by someone with one that I've never met before. This isn't only applicable on nude beaches, since the same condition in a male swimsuit is very nearly equally noticeable.
I understand it's quite different if I'm talking with a man who doesn't have an erection and then one develops without his having done anything to physically stimulate it. Either we need to calm down the conversation or get a room in that case.

Suzanne

FliteRisque
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2005 :  8:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm all for male arousal in the correct setting and circumstances. However, at a nude beach I don't particularly appreciate being approached by someone with one that I've never met before. This isn't only applicable on nude beaches, since the same condition in a male swimsuit is very nearly equally noticeable.
I understand it's quite different if I'm talking with a man who doesn't have an erection and then one develops without his having done anything to physically stimulate it. Either we need to calm down the conversation or get a room in that case.

Suzanne

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  12:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Suzanne,

You can say that again!

scott2colorado

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  01:16:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
couldn't disagree more....i am a horny guy - blood runs to the **** involuntarily...nothing wrong with this, it is part of being a male.

quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Willy,

One would assume that an adult male has some control over their sexual function. As mentioned in the last thread, its one of the key changes that takes place in the human body. In fact, I'll go further to say that its actually the brain that learns to control sexual function as opposed to the penis.

Many have worked hard to prove to textiles that naturism has NOTHING to do with sex. Seeing an erect penis on the beach is against all the core principles of naturism.

Spontanudity.

Scott2colorado

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  10:08:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scott2colorado

couldn't disagree more....i am a horny guy - blood runs to the **** involuntarily...nothing wrong with this, it is part of being a male.

quote:
Originally posted by Spontanudity

Willy,

One would assume that an adult male has some control over their sexual function. As mentioned in the last thread, its one of the key changes that takes place in the human body. In fact, I'll go further to say that its actually the brain that learns to control sexual function as opposed to the penis.

Many have worked hard to prove to textiles that naturism has NOTHING to do with sex. Seeing an erect penis on the beach is against all the core principles of naturism.

Spontanudity.

Scott2colorado

Scott, When you experience social nudism more, you'll possibly understand. You may want to read more of this thread, you might just change your mind.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

justbrian
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  1:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Send justbrian an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
I had trouble with getting aroused when I first took the plunge into the different world of nudity. I tried to keep a cold can of beer handy to roll on my leg. But I've generally have gotten used to it. And equally looking as an acorn when it's chilly...for any men still sitting on the fence out there.
Some lady friends of ours know of my vulnerability and do take it as a compliment, even to the point of a subtle tease and smack on the arse.And have to walk away before going airborne
On the other hand, even to this day there are times when first stepping outside the trailer for the weekend adventure arouses me, with no one around. And still once in awhile I'm over whelmed by the beauty of a woman speaking to me face to face, I before her naked. I had no thought of sex per se. What power,what a creation. I think it's magic...

warm rain, Brian

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  11:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A 39 page discussion...wow...
A very simple way of looking at it is: would you walk in front of your mother or daughter with an erection? If the answer is yes, then what can I say...therapy, maybe? If the answer is no, then keep in mind the women there are also mothers and daughters. If you have that mindset, then there's no reason erections would even be an issue.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2005 :  02:45:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Amen....Nudony!

Now......can we please move on.

Edited by - FireProf on 05/08/2005 02:46:30 AM

nudenwv
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2005 :  9:25:25 PM  Show Profile  Send nudenwv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
jsut coming back from our second trip to a clothing optional lodge, i once again found myself not having erection problems! i'm in good health and am able but the socializing is different when nude! nothing to fantasize about - you see it all! the males that do have the occurance drape a towel over them or excuse themselves!

nude and smooth in the mountain state

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 05/13/2005 :  7:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is something that I think all males worry about the first time before they go naked at least I know it was for me. Once you go naked and are socially nude amongst people, friends etc., you become a naturist with no worries. At least it was for me.

Rich

Turk
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2005 :  08:10:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey! Interesting topic but a good one. I think that when in public either clad or nude, it is not appropriate to have an erection. Ok, I know that sounds crazy. I know that sometimes an erection occures out of no where but as it has been mentioned above, we need to control it. Our mind is the most powerful sex organ and it can control you even in the most difficult circumstances. You just have to train yourself to think in a non-erotic/sexual way when interacting with fellow naturists. It is possible. Get comfortable being a naturist and you will soon notice that you will not have the arousal problems.

Jon

Redbeard
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2005 :  11:26:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think JustBrian nailed it on the head...oops.
I take it most of us guys will "swell" or "chubb" just a bit at the sight of a beautiful women, or errant erotic thought, but I would hope that the evolved man will not dwell and let things pass.
At first I had the same fears and reactions, but a cold beverage does do the trick. If seated, I will also "tuck" myself out of the way untill it passes.(very discreetly, of course)
Morning are always different. My body reacts very enthusiactly to the first stimili of the morn. I always awake with wood. My girlfriend is amused and amazed at this , but i truly cannot help it. i am in great health, and that is just Mom Nature showing it. I would never condone running around at any public area with a full blown erection, that behavior is just not acceptable. Like running around with a loaded gun. NOT COOL, DUDE! There are times and places for that, general public, nude or other, is not the place.

Page: of 67 Topic Next Topic: Random-long towell  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved