Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 153 ]  [ Total: 153 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Men - From the Male Point of View
 Unwanted Erection
 Random-long towell
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Where do you stand on Male Arousal? Topic Next Topic: What can i do as a mother to stop an erection?  

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2009 :  5:08:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This question has just come up to me of do any of you men have this habit of carrying a long beach towel over your shoulder and using it to cover your crotch? Since it's a habit for me when at home with my family to have a beach towel over my shoulder and also using as an apron when cooking also when sometimes having unexpected erections at the wrong time.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  08:03:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
No, because I live alone. Not a bad idea though.
FYI-God invented microwaves for guys who don't cook.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  1:10:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This brings up the interesting question of what is "carrying" (as in a towel over the shoulder) and what is "wearing". The way I see it, all "wearing" is technically "carrying", since clothes do not move themselves from place to place, they must be carried in one way or another. So it stands to reason that some "carrying" can also be considered "wearing", especially when "carried" in such a way that it hides a body part.

Thoughts?

naken
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  4:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rickie you are hiding it all the time,eather a towel or apron,neither one of thease would hide my erection,i would suggest that you are not yet comfortable with your total nakedness at home when others of the family are there. THIS IS OK,even if the family says its ok your personal level of comfort is not there yet,so what are you going to do; your doing it good. If your over concerned about the erection factor then keep a towel laying around ,your testicles will tell you when a boner is pending then just reach for the towel,its difficult sometimes in life to imbrace natural when others are not in the same state of natural attire,its ok,relax find common ground ,slow down an be casual bare instead of hiding bare,you will see more bonding with your family than your current hiding .Good Luck . NAKEN

mariarose
Forum Member

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  7:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Naken, I really like that.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2009 :  12:52:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by naken

Rickie you are hiding it all the time,eather a towel or apron,neither one of thease would hide my erection,i would suggest that you are not yet comfortable with your total nakedness at home when others of the family are there. THIS IS OK,even if the family says its ok your personal level of comfort is not there yet,so what are you going to do; your doing it good. If your over concerned about the erection factor then keep a towel laying around ,your testicles will tell you when a boner is pending then just reach for the towel,its difficult sometimes in life to imbrace natural when others are not in the same state of natural attire,its ok,relax find common ground ,slow down an be casual bare instead of hiding bare,you will see more bonding with your family than your current hiding .Good Luck . NAKEN

Well I'm not hiding it all the time most of the time I have my towel above the crotch area.But when for some reason I get an erection and it happens to be at a innaporpiate time I use either the towel to hide it or wear an apron.

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 12/24/2009 :  04:02:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this guy serious wearing an apron or using a towel. I am modestly endowed, that's all the detail I'm giving, but when I have an erection neither towel nor apron would disguise it if I'm standing up. It may cover it but it would be almost as blatant as if not covered at all. Let's be pragmatic this problem doesn't happen that often and there are a few things you can do. If you are cursed with a really big gut then the towel/apron option may just work. Otherwise I have found that sitting or lying in a position to obscure it is most effective, it usually subsides quickly enough. If you are near a toilet go for a pee that always works. If you are close to a swiming place then a swim in cool water works and it is not so obvious under water.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2009 :  6:56:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freecospirit

Is this guy serious wearing an apron or using a towel. I am modestly endowed, that's all the detail I'm giving, but when I have an erection neither towel nor apron would disguise it if I'm standing up. It may cover it but it would be almost as blatant as if not covered at all. Let's be pragmatic this problem doesn't happen that often and there are a few things you can do. If you are cursed with a really big gut then the towel/apron option may just work. Otherwise I have found that sitting or lying in a position to obscure it is most effective, it usually subsides quickly enough. If you are near a toilet go for a pee that always works. If you are close to a swiming place then a swim in cool water works and it is not so obvious under water.

Well ok from seeing what I have seen reply's ever since posting this I might as well give it a try give up this apron and long towel hanging over the shoudler thing.At least it's at home were my wife after explaining her about this nude lifestyle and her reading about erections and nudism and knows me I'd say that she's ok with it since the erections don't happen as often and are reasons having to do with warm air.

freecospirit
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  02:09:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad you've come to a sensible conclusion - just for the record I've found that on the beach it almost never happens. If you are at home alone or with your partner then it is far more likely and under those circumstances just don't worry about it, it will subside of its own accord in due course. On the brighter side it shows you like partner; I'd be more worried if you couldn't get an erection when you want one.

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  1:56:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by freecospirit

Glad you've come to a sensible conclusion - just for the record I've found that on the beach it almost never happens. If you are at home alone or with your partner then it is far more likely and under those circumstances just don't worry about it, it will subside of its own accord in due course. On the brighter side it shows you like partner; I'd be more worried if you couldn't get an erection when you want one.

LOL no worries I can get in erection when I want to.
I have for this past week walked around the house in the nude without a towel hanging over my shoulder..

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2009 :  2:22:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go Ricki00! Wasn't it a great feeling to be completely nude?

Mr Nudist
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  5:20:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mr Nudist's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The only reason i carry a towel with me is when I'm at landed resorts and I need the towel to sit on otherwise I don't bother with them

Bare Island

https://www.facebook.com/#!/naturistisland

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2012 :  11:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't think i've ever carried a towel over my shoulder, at the camp i usually carry a bag with everything in it and when i find a chair i plop it down and towel covers the chair. when i walk around i'm nude and don't carry anything and yes i have sat my bare butt on a chair before not often but most nudist have occasionally.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2012 :  01:24:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've seen, as many of you have, this being done by many a man or woman at clubs and resorts. It's used as a way to conceal the pubic area and still be considered nude. I don't pay much attention because I'm not sure of what these particular nudists intentions are.

Are they new? Are they nervous about certain things about their pubic area? OR ... are they just carring around a large towel because that's all they have and are still learning the ropes?

WE both carry smaller towels when we are mobile. Unless we are headed for a lounge chair, we carry smaller towels to sit on. Most of the time we carry pareos/sarongs ... they are lighter, smaller and address the reasons we carry towels with us while moving about the club or resorts.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

FredW

Posted - 06/27/2020 :  11:40:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I’ve been a nudist for 45 years and I have hardly ever noticed an erection. There is nothing sensuous about being or seeing nudes? Some times it happens. If it occurs it will calm down in a very short time but if not lay down, jump in the pool or drape a towel over it if possible. It happens.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2020 :  8:20:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that like others, seldom have an erection while being nude around others. I figured that at 70, they would be few and far between!

Previous Topic: Where do you stand on Male Arousal? Topic Next Topic: What can i do as a mother to stop an erection?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.14 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved