Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 212 ]  [ Total: 212 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Organizations
 AANR- The American Association for Nude Recreation
 World record skinny dip
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip
Page: of 6

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2009 :  11:49:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Roughly 30 in Medford, Oregon, a couple dozen more at Living Waters Spa ... not huge crowds, but the national numbers will gradually add up.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/14/2009 :  06:12:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Many places including Baltimore had press coverage. if you go to http://news.google.com and put "skinny-dip" in search you will see what I mean. The female reporter from the Baltimore Sun did a nice job. She noted the large number of mildle aged men but, only quoted young females. Interestingly there were more females under 30 than males. Also, noticed a women no more than 25 who was very obese. I heard her telling someone during the official skinny-dip that she had never done anything like this before. Left the swim wearing long sweats. Frankly, I couldn't imagine her on a textile beach or pool.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

njyankee60
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2009 :  7:17:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The wife and I did our skinny dipping at Gunnison Beach(Sandy Hook). Official count was 808 jumping into the Atlantic.

johninfla
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  1:03:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
> What part of Fl are you in?

South Pasco County off US 41.

johninfla
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  1:05:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lake Como's official count is 405. A good time was had by all.

jim33
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2009 :  3:06:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim33's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Some newspapers on Google reported 249 skinny dippers in the pool and lake at Whispering Pines for the photo shoot. I was one of them and I enjoyed the event as did many others. My guess is that many who participated were not normally social nudist and enjoyed the event.

Best Wishes, Jim

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2009 :  11:32:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at Willamettans in Oregon for the event. The count was 252. All had a great day with music, food and fun.

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2009 :  1:15:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know what the official count was?

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/24/2009 :  06:57:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Fulldraw

Does anyone know what the official count was?

The AANR is busy with this task, and 12,294 is the tally so far and that number is not offical, as counting continues and is expected soon.

go n nude

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2009 :  5:30:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone,

Here are some Flickr links from the MARNA skinny dip for the Guiness record earlier this month. I just got them from Balto Bob. Hope I do this right.

JoAnn

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brightestyoungthings/3719717156/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/brightestyoungthings/3712845765/

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  09:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Sweetie!! (She has SO many skills.)
These are from 2 different sets. The links are, a photo of me, and a photo of the 2 of us. You will find a link to each set from there.
Side note- JoAnn has been a member of this forum and a visitor to Gunnison for over a year. While I'm TRILLED she is willing to date me, I can't figure out why LOTS of single guys 40-70 in South Jersy, Philly area aren't. Anyway THANKS. (sorry for the thread highjack)

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Revampd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2009 :  4:35:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Revampd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Now that they know I have SO many skills... maybe they will... lol. (Sorry, I couldn't resist)

"How does one become a butterfly?" she asked pensively.
"You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar."

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  01:55:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One thought did strike me (scientists all over have said that is a rare occurance), but do we know how many people participated at unofficial places like beaches, for instance?

"The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home."
James Madison

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 07/27/2009 :  08:24:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, Haulover and Gunnison were involved (see above). You needed to sign in and get a wrist band to be counted. I'm sure there were lots of extra people who didn't/wouldn't sign in. Folks in backyard pools wouldn't be counted. Smaller beaches like Apollo, Lighthouse, etc. may not have had someone take the time and trouble to set up with AANR. There were several pages of rules (I was given a copy by MARNA). I'm sure AANR wants this to be an anual event. The trick will be adding locations like the beaches. Also, getting folks comfortable with the publicity(Press). The link we posted has lots of pictures from the neck down or the waist up due tp privacy concerns. Going to a public place like Gunnison means you might be on the 6 o'clock news. A private event is different. We has to sign a release you may/may not show my face. Also, the owner didn't want several areas around the pool to be photographed. The press coverage both documents the event for Guinness and helps spread the word and nudism. JoAnn and I agreed to be interviewed on camera by HD.net as well as advised all the photogs etc. we had no problems with pics being posted. Others weren't so open. flickr isn't real keen to total nudity anyway.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 07/27/2009 08:27:02 AM

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2009 :  07:16:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The offical count 13,648 as stated by the AANR will be the record, hopeing next year more will be included/counted or participate, this number could be doubled or tripled by the unoffical number's not counted/included.

go n nude

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved