Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 171 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Organizations
 AANR- The American Association for Nude Recreation
 World record skinny dip
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip
Page: of 6

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2010 :  10:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The AANR surpasses last years 2009 World record of 13,648 and now holds the 2010 Guinness World record with 14,110 skinny dipping in North America , surely that number would be 10 fold if all beaches/resorts/clubs, were in for the count of which must be factual or proven exact to be officiated to be declared A World Record holder. Thanks to all who participated and have shown the World, nudism lives here and enjoyed by many, and more..

go n nude

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  12:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Got an email from AANR yesterday. There will be no skinny dip record attempt for 2011. That sucks!

PABiker
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2011 :  5:05:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Many resorts will continue to have yearly record attempts for the resort. The fun will continue at Sunny Rest and we will be in the pool!

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 02/10/2011 :  09:09:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you're in MD, DC, DE or Philly check out
http://marnacamp.org
(Always be sure the link works)

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Edited by - Balto Bob on 02/10/2011 09:10:13 AM

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  08:19:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rkitek

Got an email from AANR yesterday. There will be no skinny dip record attempt for 2011. That sucks!

I didn't get any e-mail or see it on their site last time I looked (which was a couple of weeks ago). I will have to check the site today. Has anyone else received an e-mail saying it has been cancelled? Thanks...Rob

mj45
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2011 :  11:20:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
test

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  07:56:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The reason I received the note from AANR is because I sent them one, asking them if a date had been set for this year.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 02/15/2011 :  8:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was curious, so I contacted AANR-East and got the following reply:

Hi Rob,
Thank you for contacting me I appreciate it very much. As PR chair for the Eastern Region I am in contact on a monthly basis with all PR Chairs throughout the country. So this is coming to you straight from the “horses mouth” so to speak.
It was decided not to do a Skinny Dip this year for many reasons. The main reason is that many of our clubs contacted us asking us not to do so again for a couple of years. It is a great deal of work for each individual club and they felt that we should wait. There are other reasons as well, but that is the main reason.
We are in the process of pulling together another big event for this summer to coordinate with AANR’s 80th Anniversary. We also plan on doing the WRSD in another year or so.
I hope this answers your questions and please feel free to contact me at any time.
Gloria

Oh well...I know at least some clubs are still having the Naturist Weekend in July, so I'll have to check into attending at least one of those days, even if it is not for the WRSD.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2012 :  6:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If the info I got from AANR East in my last post is correct...I'm hoping there will be a World Record attempt this year. Has anyone heard anything yet? Can you tell I already have cabin fever and can't wait for the warmer weather to arrive?

rkitek
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2012 :  12:27:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nothing is listed on the AANR website.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  09:20:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I still haven't found anything about another AANR sponsored skinny dip for 2012. I'm sure like last year, a lot of clubs/resorts will be hosting their own event to break their own record. If anyone sees or hears something, let us know.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  09:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think AANR should be more active in contacting various cities all over to get permission to hold weekly clothing optional swims like at a indoor facility pool 1 night a week after 8pm until 12a entry cost is $10 which would be twice normal day fee. We can't get nudism to be more mainstream and accepted by just sitting on our nude asses in secret..

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  09:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Reno,
Check out "The Bulletin" from AANR. Many clubs do this twice a month...rent out local facilities for nude swims, yoga, exercise, etc...depending on the facility they can rent.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  10:35:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just mean more rather than the local AANR clubs renting them just the AANR itself as a whole reaching out to cities and asking for permission to sponsor a c/o swim night for local nudists in the area. Kind of back to what I heard was normal at the ymca in the past.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2012 :  10:50:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That would be a great thing to go back to. That would indeed be more mainstream if the local YMCA's were involved. I don't know when the YMCA's stopped allowing skinny dipping but it may have been when the YMCA was for men and the women had the YWCA. If AANR would just have the World Record Skinny Dip EVERY year...awareness would keep growing. They sponsored the Hoola Hoop thing last year, and I don't know how well it did attendence wise, but I would think that the lure for first timers would be skinny dipping, rather than some other kind of event.

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: They dont look very naked. Topic Next Topic: 2013 World Record Skinny Dip  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved