Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 173 ]  [ Total: 173 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2019 :  8:48:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been too hot here to be outside for long! We have broken high temps records several times the last few days!!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2019 :  9:35:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How high are high temps? It was warm here today, 90, but it was cloudy, completely grey. Should have been humid or colder but it was neither. Strange weather day for us.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2019 :  02:54:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It got up to 87 here and at 2300 it is still 81!!!!!! We are 15 degrees above our normal temps and expect this to continue for another week or so. All burning has been banned, the fire works dealers have all been closed down and fire work displays have been cancelled. We have several wild fires going and one south of us is effecting the air quality here. It is starting off to be a long hot summer here! With all of the hot temps, the rivers have been raising and there are several flood warnings issued. Thee is no snow pack left in the mountains.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2019 :  12:20:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Understood! Stay safe!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2019 :  11:12:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't understand being clothed at home and if need be just wear a loose fitting shirt with nothing underneath but in summer I prefer nude let's the body breath imo.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2019 :  11:34:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This past week, from last Wednesday through this weekend. We had some family events to attend on Tuesday of last week. When we got home around 9:30 pm, we took off our clothes and except for a quick run to the market ( my wife), we didn't put clothes on until my sister and her husband arrived for a visit from 3 pm Saturday to noon Monday. We did sleep naked. I did wear a robe from the bedroom to the office where I closed the door and took the robe off and spent time on the computer.

When my sister and her husband left on Monday, they no sooner left the curb and we were naked. This past Thursday, we met our family for dinner for our eldest grandson's Bday. It lasted a couple of hours and was great fun. We got home afterwards and took off our clothes and haven't put on clothes since. It's a stay at home weekend and we'll undoubtedly remain naked through the weekend.

This is a quasi typical time frame for us and living without clothes. There are periodic weeks where we are extremely busy and we wear clothes more often but when we're not expected to be anywhere else and we remain home, we can expect to spend this much time naked quite often.

Sometimes when we have tough weeks of wearing clothes, we'll do our best to escape to a resort or pull the motorhome out of storage and go to the club and spend a few days and will only slip on flip flops to visit the pool deck or to go take showers at the shower building.

calgarymark
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2019 :  7:57:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FP: Please excuse my envy!

CalgaryMark
Growing old is mandatory, Growing up is optional. Laughing at yourself is therapeutic.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2019 :  10:44:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well... my streak is being broken for about 30 mins. I need to run to Home Depot to get something so I'll have to slip on shorts and a t shirt to go into the store. I'll drive there nude and return nude but will change into almost naked clothing to replace the broken part in the front yard. Not much going on the rest of the day so it'll be another total naked day with some sunbathing this afternoon. It'll be hot enough that a dip in the pool will be mandatory!

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 07/15/2019 :  2:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 100% at home, but like Fireprof above, errands interrupt the day. Since we have a visually secure deck and pool area, a lot of weekends are spent totally nude. I think there should be city ordinances excluding nude mailbox checks, driveways, etc. from procecution! LOL

nudehndymn
Forum Member

Posted - 07/16/2019 :  07:20:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Same here. Every day.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 07/20/2019 :  11:01:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now, had to run out earlier but as soon as I got home I've been nude and if doorbell rings i'm answering nude but I will use door to shield as much as possible but just don't hand me anything as more than likely as I open the screen door your going to see all of me.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  11:24:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I stated above in my post 10 days ago, though it's typical for us to be naked for days and days on end, there are weeks when we seem to be dressed more often than we're naked. After a long weekend away from home with family and only being naked in our hotel room, the naked drive home was a Godsent! Got home late enough to exit the car naked and unload it all. Today, the cleaning lady comes and we'll have to vacate the house while she cleans, so another day of wearing clothes until about 4pm.

Edited by - FireProf on 07/22/2019 11:25:44 AM

iamacanadian
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2019 :  12:34:34 PM  Show Profile  Send iamacanadian a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm nude all the time at home, love to go to my nudist club often, i havebooked 3 consecutive days. Can't wait!

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2019 :  05:14:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Most of each of my days is in complete nudity. With seven acres in the country it's gives me that benefit. I do have to watch certain areas where I'm not hidden from one neighbor. Since getting my wifes sister and her husband into the nude life and they have way too many neighbors around them my brother in law likes to stop by after work some days and unwind while being nude for an hour or so.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/23/2019 :  09:24:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is nice and a relief to have friends that one can be around and do 'normal' stuff! It is also nice to be able to do yard work and such with out cloths.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.4 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved