Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 129 ]  [ Total: 129 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 05/15/2018 :  6:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Often in summer and autumn, not often enough now that winter here is starting. Almost too cold to streak out for the morning paper and feed the dogs, only 7C this morning so it was a fast but I guess that is why it's called a streak.

david nichols
Forum Member

Posted - 06/23/2018 :  5:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are now and looking forward to more days of total nudity

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2018 :  11:15:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Usually after a day of wearing clothes, we tend to either stay home or head to the club, a resort or the beach so we can be naked all day. We were naked most of yesterday but got dressed and went to a concert. We got home late and got undressed as usual, took showers and she went to bed, I got on the computer for a bit. I was invited to play golf today but opted out to stay home and naked with my beautiful wife. We truly enjoy each other's company and love being naked together all day, all the time and never get tired of it or each other. I'm extremely fortunate to have a life partner in this way of life that enjoys it as much as I do.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

swl13fl

Posted - 06/27/2018 :  8:13:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All the time

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2018 :  11:02:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As much as I can get away with! As much as I like being nude all of the the, my wife has other thoughts.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/28/2018 :  8:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well … hate to boast but this last week has been typical and actually, there's no end in sight until possibly this Sat or Sun! I've been naked for the last 4.5 days with the exception of 7-10 mins while we checked into the front office at our club and then for 2 hrs last night while we had textile friends over for dinner. It's not frequently we can get away with not wearing clothes for that long but my wife was running errands and going to stores I'm not crazy about visiting so she did those herself and left me home to remain naked! She said, "you'll be happier!"

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2018 :  8:32:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

FP, sounds like you are a lucky man and your wife is very understanding. We are just back from 3 weeks in China and while there was no chance for public nudity in the sun I was able to be nude all the time in the hotel rooms and my wife just accepted and expected almost, which was nice. Nude at home most of the time but it is cold at the moment so thats not so inviting.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2018 :  8:55:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, she is "understanding?" because she's always naked as well! I am a very lucky man because my wife shares this lifestyle with me!

She's been naked at home with me most of the time I spoke of but she's willing to go and run errands because I've become less fun to shop with over the last couple of years! :DDD

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2019 :  11:23:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when i'm home i'm nude why not be comfortable , if cold i'll put on a t shirt but remain bottomless and if I have to go out front to mailbox, garbage or car i'll wear a t shirt some covering just below my butt but have a few that comes almost to my knees these are so comfortable and a few times I've been stopped by neighbors to chat i'm sure they would or maybe not be surprised that i'm nude underneath.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2019 :  01:44:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It has been on the warm side for us up here and I have been nude as much as I can. Too hot to keep cloths on!!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2019 :  02:32:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today, it was 107 in our valley. We had an early morning errand to run and by the time we got home, before 9:30am, it was already in the low 80's! It was a very warm day and even if we weren't nudists, they only way to stay cool in that heat is to be naked! Some shade and maybe a pool would make it a bit more bearable (or bare-able) !

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2019 :  03:22:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A majority of the time I’m home, I’m naked. That is going to change soon unfortunately. My girlfriend and I are moving into a house together in August and she has 3 kids. One is 17 but the others are 12 and 13. They won’t be comfortable with me being naked. When they are at school or with their dad, I’ll be free to walk around naked again. But not when they are home.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2019 :  09:42:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Willy, will your new home have the ability for you to be naked outside in your yard? Congrats and good luck with your new place, your girlfriend and her kids!

We're lucky. We have the ability to be naked at home well over 90% of the time. We don't get many visitors but when we do, we do cover up. We just went two days straight not wearing clothes until my sister and her husband showed up for a short visit. They left and we were naked again and are still naked until they return for a longer stay, later this afternoon. After they leave on Thursday, we'll most likely visit the club for the day on Friday. That's what we usually do after a long period of clothes wearing! hahaha

Edited by - FireProf on 06/25/2019 09:47:21 AM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2019 :  12:42:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Would love to spend more time outdoors nude, but my wife had a different idea about that. Our place can not be seen from the road. but she still insist that some sort of shorts be on. Hence the search for a loin cloth. That may help. There are lots of things to do outside to have cloths! Hopefully she will get more comfortable with me being nude outside, but...

TallTim
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2019 :  11:39:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The heat is here along with the bugs, I went out to have my morning coffee and was feasted on.

Tim

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.36 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved