Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 116 ]  [ Total: 116 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

NudeNate
Forum Member

Posted - 04/08/2013 :  09:27:43 AM  Show Profile  Send NudeNate a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Too bad there are all of these cases of those who "can now get naked because kids are gone" Why did you raise your kids to be so uncomfortable with nudity in the first place? What went on from ages 0 to 18? Somewhere along the line they "learned" to be uncomfortable with nudity. And before we all start playing "child psychologist" here and/or saying that they get weird about nudity when they are teenagers.....they learned THAT from somewhere. If you raise your children from day one, to be comfortable with nudity, not think its a big deal, and they grow up around it, they don't ever learn that its weird and hopefully will raise their children the same way. I'm sure there are examples of the contrary , but very few. I doubt there are many nudist parents who are active in the lifestyle and culture, spent a ton of time camping and going to nudist resorts on the weekends the whole time their kids were growing up, let their kids basically grow up around nudists, and all of a sudden the children in their teens rejected the entire lifestyle and thought it was weird...Just doesn't happen like that. What usually happens is around a certain age the kids might not want to be naked themselves..hence the dressed teens we all see hanging out at our local nudist clubs. BUT-- they still don't care that others are naked around them. More often than not, these kids return to participating in getting undressed when they get out of being teens..into their 20's.

I can only hope the next generation of parents, with little ones right now, will not make the same mistake that many in my generation did, in this regard. I know I can count on at least three sets of parents that won't.. in my three daughters and their husbands/future husbands.(Only that far with one at this point)

Jennifer

we have an autistic son who can't yet differentiate when it's ok to be nude and when it's not. My wife is a real child psychologist and has clients in our home so we now have a rule where nudity is only allowed in the bedrooms and bathrooms

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  12:10:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i don't understand folks being clothed at home especially after a long day at work, now retired i'm usually nude at home if it cool/cold i will wear a t-shirt but stay nude as possible .

Dcleatr
Forum Member

Posted - 04/14/2013 :  1:54:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live in the Midwest, so it's cold from Nov. well into April. One of the benefits of spending the winters in SW Florida, I'm able to be nude all summer at home as well all winter while living in our motor home. The best of both worlds.

Don't let them take away your right to bare butts!

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2013 :  10:42:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Today is a nude day. Temps will be nice and yard work necessary. I have no reason to get dressed. The wife, on the other hand, is having "hot flashes" When hot, the robe come off. Then the sweat comes. So when the heat goes away, she's chilly. Damn,,, hope that ends soon.

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2013 :  4:51:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Spring is starting to break out in Northern NY State. Got home a bit early today and there were no cars in any neighbor's yards. 55 degrees outside and sunny. Got naked right away(situation normal most days), took a few minutes to trim down below and take a shower to rinse, then out to the back deck to dry off in the sun. Outside nudity seldom happens here so it was a real treat.

smoothman60
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2013 :  1:04:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Im nude 100% of the time at home as I live out in the countryside there is no need to wear clothing I am naked most of the time when have visitor as most except that I prefer not to wear clothes

papaw1947
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2013 :  11:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see papaw1947's MSN Messenger address  Send papaw1947 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I sleep nude, of course. When I get up in the morning I do not get dressed until about noon when someone rings the doorbell or I need to go out to the store or for some other reason. I normally stay dressed until around 7 PM. I strip off my clothes so that I can relax comfortably for the evening. This is my routine almost every day, although I wear cloths whenever we have visitors, friends or family. My wife does not go naked with me and does not like nudity. I just live naked around her and she has given up on changing me. I wish I could go outdoors without cloths but our yard has no privacy and I don't know how my neighbors would react.

Papaw

Capt0916

Posted - 09/19/2013 :  12:47:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to be nude anytime I can, I run around the house nude when ever my girlfriend's daughter is not home but haven't figured out how it would go if I did when she is home even though she has walked in on me nude in our bedroom one time and it was no big deal. But I love being naked as much as possible even in the back yard.

R Wisinger

no_clothes_at_all

Posted - 09/20/2013 :  8:46:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I find it amazing that so many people are able to go nude 100% of the time. I suspect that all of them must live at nudist parks... I am VERY envious by the way... Over the summer I spent Sunday-Wednesday at Berkshire Vista resort in Massachusetts. I stripped off upon arrival and did not put on a stitch of clothing until I left Wednesday afternoon. It was really wonderful to remain nude morning noon and night... I spent my days swimming, hiking, sunbathing, playing tennis, and just relaxing. Unfortunately it all came to an end and I had to exit the park and venture back into the real world. Although I am frequently nude at home and always sleep nude... I am sure that if I did a REAL study of it... on average...I am probably clothed more than I am nude... All the time that I spend at work, commuting, running errands, etc... is spent CLOTHED.... UGhhhh! Oh well... something to look forward to when I am retired!

Bianca1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/27/2013 :  10:33:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am fully nude most of the time, weather permitting when I'm outside and not doing chores like cutting the lawn, or doing some kind of remodeling/repair project. Otherwise, watering the garden, relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning outside, or cleaning house, doing dishes, cooking, all works for me, including sleeping in the nude which I find so relaxing and comfortable.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 01/19/2014 :  11:29:14 AM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bianca1

I am fully nude most of the time, weather permitting when I'm outside and not doing chores like cutting the lawn, or doing some kind of remodeling/repair project. Otherwise, watering the garden, relaxing with a cup of coffee in the morning outside, or cleaning house, doing dishes, cooking, all works for me, including sleeping in the nude which I find so relaxing and comfortable.

I'm nude as much as possible. No longer living the rural life and we have one neighbor that can see our garden, so it is mostly in the house. Draw the blinds, drop the clothes. Clothes are for warmth. Shave three times a week now, man, hair is ugly ! Once you start shaving you wonder why we have any hair. My head hair is so thin and disarranged, trying to convince the lady that I have to get a buzz cut.
Stay smooth, stay in the sun and be nude !

Petewhim

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2014 :  10:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
now that spring has arrived i have shed the t-shirt for totally nudity at home, out back i put up some new screening on back porch and i have a few places i can wander in the back yard. i'm still waiting for my trees to grow so i can enjoy the entire back yard nude.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2014 :  04:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I can vouch for what Bob is saying!!

I've been very nude since last month. It's going to be in the high 90s here in Northern California next week. I can't remove anything else to even try to be cooler, unless I shed my hide.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2014 :  10:30:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try to be nude as much as I can, but the wife has gotten to the point that she disapproves of me being nude. So I start my day out nude while she is still a sleep, and when ever she is gone for the day. The weather here has been very nice and last week while she was gone all week I was able to get a good 'all over' tan. I was building a green house and enjoyed the fresh air/sun on the old body. It is amazing the people that have no idea what being nude means to the sole.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2014 :  4:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nude all the time. May wear a tiny g-string or Loinclothe for amusement, but otherwise, nude.
We have a glass front door so we have to be aware of that. Just wish UPS, FedEx and the postman were all ladies. Some people think that being nude is odd. I think they are odd.
Stay smooth, in the sun, my friends !
PeteWhim

Petewhim

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.33 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved