Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 167 ]  [ Total: 167 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

pappie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2012 :  09:46:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home all the time when I am home alone,
only time I cover up is when I let my dog out or go get the mail.

new nude in town!

Rapidi

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  12:19:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been to a couple of nudist resorts and enjoyed it, but find it is actually more satisfying to be nude at home, alone or with my wife (who does not join me). I am at naked at home about 85 to 90% (and on vacations to a cabin in the woods where I am just with my wife). I've been searching all over the internet to find an answer of what percentage of people practice nudism only in their homes. Anyone have an answer?

finallynude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  12:29:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow! I can't believe it's been 3 months since the daughter left for college. Other than when there is a visitor(the darn Avon lady comes every other Monday and I can't wait for her to leave) it's been nearly full time nude at home. I even finished the ceiling and floor in a basement family room during this time......completely nude. Anyhow, the daughter is home for the Christmas break. She won't be going back till the start of the spring semester in late January. She has been home one night and I already feel I am missing out on naked time. She will have friends coming and going at all hours without warning. I love her and it's great to have her home, but at the same time I can't wait till the new semester starts so I can take my clothes off again.

Merry Christmas everyone. If Christmas isn't your holiday then best wishes for whatever holiday or holy day you celebrate this season.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2012 :  8:04:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by finallynude

Wow! I can't believe it's been 3 months since the daughter left for college. Other than when there is a visitor(the darn Avon lady comes every other Monday and I can't wait for her to leave) it's been nearly full time nude at home. I even finished the ceiling and floor in a basement family room during this time......completely nude. Anyhow, the daughter is home for the Christmas break. She won't be going back till the start of the spring semester in late January. She has been home one night and I already feel I am missing out on naked time. She will have friends coming and going at all hours without warning. I love her and it's great to have her home, but at the same time I can't wait till the new semester starts so I can take my clothes off again.

Merry Christmas everyone. If Christmas isn't your holiday then best wishes for whatever holiday or holy day you celebrate this season.

Obviously it's your home and you decide what you're willing to live with but ...

When our daughter's left, the first one 4 years before the second one, we had rules for her when she returned. She put up with those rules for two summers and then ... came to visit on weekends and holidays ... but STILL had rules. Call first, give us a heads up if someone is coming home with you ... etc. Even if we weren't nude, we at least needed a heads up to put something on besides a robe and house dress.

When the second one went to college and returned that first year ... she also had rules and she stuck to them but she only returned home for the entire break that first year. But she was a bit more ... conscious of the rules and lives by those rules for her home as well.

It becomes "your" home after they leave and life changes a little. You're used to more freedom when they are gone, as they experience not being under your watchful eye each minute. It's only proper to set some rules so that these stays and visits are welcoming and are looked forward to, instead of wanting to know when they are leaving, as soon as they arrive! LOL

You should be able to live at home like you've become accustom to. Just tell her ... New Rules: Call when you're coming home and alert us if you're bringing friends home. It's just a common courtesy we would like you to honor. We love you and thanks! Or something like that! hahaha

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 12/14/2012 01:39:36 AM

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  5:12:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Too bad there are all of these cases of those who "can now get naked because kids are gone" Why did you raise your kids to be so uncomfortable with nudity in the first place? What went on from ages 0 to 18? Somewhere along the line they "learned" to be uncomfortable with nudity. And before we all start playing "child psychologist" here and/or saying that they get weird about nudity when they are teenagers.....they learned THAT from somewhere. If you raise your children from day one, to be comfortable with nudity, not think its a big deal, and they grow up around it, they don't ever learn that its weird and hopefully will raise their children the same way. I'm sure there are examples of the contrary , but very few. I doubt there are many nudist parents who are active in the lifestyle and culture, spent a ton of time camping and going to nudist resorts on the weekends the whole time their kids were growing up, let their kids basically grow up around nudists, and all of a sudden the children in their teens rejected the entire lifestyle and thought it was weird...Just doesn't happen like that. What usually happens is around a certain age the kids might not want to be naked themselves..hence the dressed teens we all see hanging out at our local nudist clubs. BUT-- they still don't care that others are naked around them. More often than not, these kids return to participating in getting undressed when they get out of being teens..into their 20's.

I can only hope the next generation of parents, with little ones right now, will not make the same mistake that many in my generation did, in this regard. I know I can count on at least three sets of parents that won't.. in my three daughters and their husbands/future husbands.(Only that far with one at this point)

Jennifer

chinnutz

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  6:56:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
allways nude when at home feels good without clothes go to bed nude also if i go outside on the porch

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/14/2012 :  7:09:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree with Jennifer 100% I grew up never knowing how to be comfortable with my nudity. My parents never told me that nudity was ok or that my size was normal etc never did anything to make me feel like being nude was acceptable. To them nudity was meant for humor or jokes to be made fun of. I never bought into their way of portraying nudity as being bad etc.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2012 :  01:39:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by allnaturalwife

Too bad there are all of these cases of those who "can now get naked because kids are gone" Why did you raise your kids to be so uncomfortable with nudity in the first place? What went on from ages 0 to 18? Somewhere along the line they "learned" to be uncomfortable with nudity. And before we all start playing "child psychologist" here and/or saying that they get weird about nudity when they are teenagers.....they learned THAT from somewhere. If you raise your children from day one, to be comfortable with nudity, not think its a big deal, and they grow up around it, they don't ever learn that its weird and hopefully will raise their children the same way. I'm sure there are examples of the contrary , but very few. I doubt there are many nudist parents who are active in the lifestyle and culture, spent a ton of time camping and going to nudist resorts on the weekends the whole time their kids were growing up, let their kids basically grow up around nudists, and all of a sudden the children in their teens rejected the entire lifestyle and thought it was weird...Just doesn't happen like that. What usually happens is around a certain age the kids might not want to be naked themselves..hence the dressed teens we all see hanging out at our local nudist clubs. BUT-- they still don't care that others are naked around them. More often than not, these kids return to participating in getting undressed when they get out of being teens..into their 20's.

I can only hope the next generation of parents, with little ones right now, will not make the same mistake that many in my generation did, in this regard. I know I can count on at least three sets of parents that won't.. in my three daughters and their husbands/future husbands.(Only that far with one at this point)

Jennifer

Ya know Jenn ...

I've read and admired your stories and your ability to have raised your children the way you did ... But dang it ... NOT EVERYONE is like you, had the same opportunities and abilities. Lots of people have constraints on their personal lives that dictate what they do and how they live. NOT EVERYONE can have a give a crap attitude and do whatever they want.

YOU were fortunate to have found this lifestyle early enough in your life, your children's life and probably had a more than willing partner to share it with and support you with raising your children in this lifestyle ... but NOT EVERYONE has that or had that!

Why is it you have to constantly throw your pompous attitude about YOUR nudist life and family on the less fortunate, the less experienced and those that do not have the same support system you have been graced with. Wouldn't it have been MORE helpful to give out some advice on how he could proach the subject with his daughter than to give out advice on what he SHOULD have done 10 years ago?

LIFE is a BIG DEAL. ALL of us live our lives differently and make adjustments as our lives dictate. You don't want people to play "child psychologist" yet you seem to be pretty comfortable playing "parent psychologist" about every else's parenting and how they raised their kids, yet ... you really don't know that person's family dynamic.

Geezzzz ... give it a break. How 'bout giving the person some advice on what he can do INSTEAD of what he SHOULD have done 19 years ago!

Knock yourself out with the last word ... I'm done with this thread too.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 12/15/2012 09:32:42 AM

JimmieMac51
Forum Member

Posted - 12/18/2012 :  8:39:56 PM  Show Profile  Send JimmieMac51 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I voiced my wishes to my 1st wife, that my child be raised unashamed of her body. Everything seemed to go along those plans, then it changed somewhere. My wife couldn't even lie in bed naked with me and converse. The least she would wear was a bra and panties.
After the divorce, my daughter was under my wife's influence 1,000 miles away.
Believe me, I wish she could have grown to be more secure with herself.

Jimmie

cloudy
Forum Member

Posted - 12/19/2012 :  7:41:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Totally nude in the house, both of us. I'll go outside to get something from the garage or shed, naked. I get the newspaper every morning about 5 AM, naked. Wife will not step outside without a robe. She may let the dog out on the back porch, but that's as far as she goes. Been sleeping naked for 12 years, since we got married. I do enjoy the scenery. ( her )

outdoorfun1
Forum Member

Posted - 03/20/2013 :  07:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We as a family are nude most of the time at home, we might get dressed if we have visitors, but that depends on who it is. We have a very secluded backyard, so time spent there is mostly always in the nude.

nudist2011
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  1:34:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always nude and barefoot 24/7 at home.

Fred R. Rome, New York

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  4:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I am naked more and more around the house and our private backyard and Mrs Jimmie doesn't say too much lately...must be getting used to it. Even made a "cover-up towel" last weekend with snaps to throw on since the neighbors now have a trampoline to look over the fence into my private area! What did Mrs Jimmie say...hey that's a good idea! When we take the trailer out for the weekend, I am nude whenever we are just hanging out inside watching TV and in for the evening. Just need to stop in Cypress Cove one weekend for an all naked weekend...just need to talk Mrs Jimmie into it.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 03/29/2013 :  5:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmie2

Just need to stop in Cypress Cove one weekend for an all naked weekend...just need to talk Mrs Jimmie into it.

Hey Jimmie,

Bribe her with something she's been wanting.

That's what you call... Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 03/29/2013 5:18:41 PM

Steve W

Posted - 04/07/2013 :  4:14:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always nude at home and have lived that way for a long time. I've never been comfortable wearing clothing and see no real reason to do it when I don't have to.

Steve Werk

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved