Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 423 ]  [ Total: 423 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 01/13/2010 :  10:51:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's hard being nude in Northern California this time of year. I don't like to run the furnace in the house because the hot air is as cloying as clothes. I'm nude anyway except for white socks. Makes quite a sight.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

NEWBIE_nudist

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  9:46:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im not nude at my house most of the time but after i take a shower or when i sleep im taking it one step at a time anybody got good resorts for first time nudists

Susanne

Posted - 01/22/2010 :  07:27:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude all the time , have been known to colect the mail out front nude. Nude is the only way to be its so free

Nude means no designer labels sept gods

Coyote1849

Posted - 01/26/2010 :  06:52:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
100% of the time, unless someone comes over. I even ride my quad nude when I get to the BLM land. Anyone else ride their quads nude?

nudeumpe

Posted - 02/04/2010 :  12:08:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I LIVE AT HOME WITH MY MOTHER AND SISTER, BOTH OF WHOM ARE VERY RELIGIOS AND CONSERVATIVE.
SO REALY THE ONLY TIME I CAN ENJOY THE FREEDOM OF NUDITY IS WHEN THEY ARE OUT.
THE BEST TIME WAS WHEN THEY WERE IN FLORIDA FOR A WEEK, I WAS NUDE THE WHOLE TIME.
TRY TO SLEEP NUDE AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

NUDEUMPE

emmanos

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  03:37:06 AM  Show Profile  Click to see emmanos's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I am not naked at home as often as i would like,because i live with my parents my brother and from time to time with my sister.But i sleep naked every night except for when my sister sleeps with me.Although when my grandparents are gone(they live on the same building right under our apartment)i go to their house to spend some nude time.

zorro

Posted - 03/03/2010 :  08:34:45 AM  Show Profile  Send zorro a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
It depends what time of the day and whether or not family members walk in on me. It is sometimes hard to find the time to be bare in my own home due to the fact that they disapprove of my new lifestyle, so I do sleep bare at night and when I get up early in the mornings that is my nude time alone. Now my care attenant comes five days a week since 2008. She is grea, she doesn't judge me for my nudity and she is okay with it, maybe later I'll try and go bare more while she is here.

Rusty AKA Zorro

zorro

Posted - 03/03/2010 :  08:47:38 AM  Show Profile  Send zorro a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I have horrible, terrible news: I was dressed for 14 hours today! Isn't that terrible? I think it is. After around 5 hours I was feeling the pain. At 10 hours I was praying for reprieve. By the 14th hour I was ready to tear my clothes off before even entering my apartment. The good news of it all: I'm nude now. Ahhhhhh....

Melissa
hey there Melissa,
I to have had that thought, but realizing that society want people to conform to their way of thinking about nudity that they don't want to have a new expereince. So I try and be bare but family somewhat dictates when... So I get up early to get my nude time in before everyone starts walking in on me.
When I was about ten I found out that I didn't like clothes and since then I have been a "closet home nudist"

Rusty AKA Zorro

antique

Posted - 03/16/2010 :  09:48:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I haven't worn pajamas for more than 50 years, but neither of my two wives has felt comfortable without being swaddled in cloth. The first preferred to sleep in something with a tight collar, no buttons and draping to the floor. At my request, my second wife agreed to sleep in a short gown that I could easily remove in bed for our mutual enjoyment.

This second wife, however, draws the line at nudity anywhere but in bed or the bathroom. Sometimes on warm mornings I prepare breakfast in the nude, but she'll request that I "put something on." So I slide my arms into a light robe which I "forget" to close in the front. This minimal covering, my back only, seems to pass muster.

Is this semi-covering classed as nudity?

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2010 :  9:03:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A lot more now that the weather is getting warmer. Can't wait to get outdoors again.

kristafr

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  09:48:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Every other week I share a room with my brother so I don't get to be nude a lot those weeks. However, every other week, I stay naked as much as I can unless I think that somebody might knock on my door and wonder why it takes so long to answer the door. All in all, I don't get to spend as much time nude as I would like but enjoy it as much as I can!

jls0393

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  5:54:02 PM  Show Profile  Click to see jls0393's MSN Messenger address  Send jls0393 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
am nude most all the time.

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/10/2010 :  7:55:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If no one is coming over to visit,I am nude in my house.

MrDave

without-clothes

Posted - 04/12/2010 :  05:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit without-clothes's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm 23 years old boy and i prefer to stay nude as much as possible ! I'm starting a new dating website for finding nudist friends. Please review my web

dick100

Posted - 04/18/2010 :  3:15:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude as much as possible. After work, the clothes come off. We all enjoy the freedom of nudity.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved