Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 229 ]  [ Total: 230 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

ISoloedChuckNorris

Posted - 10/10/2009 :  6:25:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm naked whenever weather and my parents allow.

I'm only 19 and still live with my parents. I was raised with open nudity from birth till I was around 4~5 years and discovered there lived a pedo next to us. I started nudism at home a while ago again. My parents are really easy going with nudity. We never lock our bathroom door or hide when we see someone naked. I know my dad sleeps in the nude just like me.

Its weird though, they go to spa's and sauna's and spend the day naked... but we never really do it at home. I mostly stay nude when I wake up and go downstairs for some breakfast and when I just get out of the shower ofcourse. :)

I'd say about 50% of the time nude.

scoutniagara
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  08:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Send scoutniagara an AOL message  Send scoutniagara an ICQ Message  Click to see scoutniagara's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I didn't participate in the survey, because, with the inside temperature set at 68F, it's too cold most of the year to hang out naked, but if it was warmer, I'd be naked 24/7 in the house.

FCN member

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2009 :  7:59:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by scoutniagara

I didn't participate in the survey, because, with the inside temperature set at 68F, it's too cold most of the year to hang out naked, but if it was warmer, I'd be naked 24/7 in the house.

FCN member

Nobody could blame you for not being nude 365 days a year, scoutniagara. It is a tad cool in the winter where you are, so I'd give you a free pass on that one, eh? Like you, I'm more of a seasonal nudist, about May through most of October. For many of us, it's clothes on till next spring, depending on which latitude you reside.

After our small drizzle storm out in California, and its attendant clouds, I am dressed today for thermal reasons, and I don't like it one bit, so there! On the good side, though, I will sleep in the nude, if that counts.

I can't remember if I ever posted this little joke about our friends to the north. Don't stop me if I did. Canada can be spelled with three letters. Really? Errr, yup. Here goes -- C, eh? N, eh? D, eh? Don't applaud, just send me some warm air.

"Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder."
George Washington

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2009 :  12:49:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
actually it was cold today so had t-shirt and bottoms on even turned on space heater, tonight i'm partially nude except for t-shirt and heaters been off for hours doesn't make any sense !

montypythonfan25

Posted - 10/26/2009 :  05:06:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not a whole lot...I don't live alone and I suspect I'm the only one in the household who has interests in nudism.

Randall50
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  8:58:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Now that the temps have begun to dip, I bring out the textiles. When I'm home working on the computer in my office, I'm nude. I use a space heater and that makes it more comfortable. The other day the sun was warm enough, so I moved my computer out to the patio, stripped down, and conducted business butt naked all afternoon. The cat jumped into my lap at one point and dug his claws into the barest of areas. I let out a yelp and my customer on the other end of the phone asked if I was OK. There are dangers for those of us who bare our souls, so to speak.

To gain confidence I always heard: "Imagine the person sitting in his underwear." Funny, I had nothing on at all.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  12:52:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nude in bed, the beach and around home when I can. My kids are teenagers and are uncomfortable when I'm in the buff. My wife is not overly comfortable with it either at the moment but we are working on it. I think its the whole women and their body image thing that the media and society push that makes lots of women self-conscious about their bodies. I'm fit and trim and happy in my own skin and while I sunburn readily I love nudity wherever I can do it.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  12:50:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
right now

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  12:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When the weather is cold out like now I have the thermostat set at 65F my small effort to keep my energy consumption down. So no not comfortable sitting here nude right now. I keep it to a minimum though fleece robe and sheepskin slippers. If I am moving about or the stove is on I just drop the robe and enjoy a bit of nude time. In warm weather I am nude 90% of the time at home.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 12/05/2009 :  2:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by soonbnude

Nude in bed, the beach and around home when I can. My kids are teenagers and are uncomfortable when I'm in the buff. My wife is not overly comfortable with it either at the moment but we are working on it. I think its the whole women and their body image thing that the media and society push that makes lots of women self-conscious about their bodies. I'm fit and trim and happy in my own skin and while I sunburn readily I love nudity wherever I can do it.

Well it's different for us we have 2 kids and my wife is little by little starting to be nude more indoors.As for me I have been nude indoors 24/7 ever since we start to live in this house 11yrs ago.Except when we have visitors or other family members we dress up including me, for the most part even the cold weather I'm nude since our house has excellent insulation.Not only that no cold draft comes in since we even use the oven to heat the kitchen, that's how we stay warm in the holidays especally in xmas mornings with me being warm and comfortable in the nude..

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2009 :  11:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it was cold outside this morning but comfortable inside so decided to soak in the bathtub and now laying on the couch nude watching tv, only thing better would be laying on a warm nude beach soaking up the sun. waiting for the warm spring weather.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2009 :  08:31:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not as often as I would like. Probably 80% of the time when the kids were off to college. My son has since graduated and back to living with my wife and I, so now it is only to sleep...or when he goes out for the night, so it is probably only around 30% now.

naked1987

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  4:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude at home once it goes dark and my curtains are closed. also I have got into the habit of sleeping nude.

although sometimes i have a couple of days (usually saturday/sunday) where I will wake up after going to bed nude, and for those couple of days I will just go round my flat naked - it feels so invigorating to just go naked for a while.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  5:45:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I put something on to get the mail, take out the trash, or if I have to go somewhere. So, if you avg. it out over the week, I wear something for about 1/2 hour a day.

LANUDIST46

Posted - 01/11/2010 :  10:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only go into our main office 2-3 times a week for a few hours and the rest of the time I work from my home office, As soon as I walk in the door I head straight to the bed room to get comfortable(nude). Unless someone comes over(everyone knows to call first) or (Like you HomeNudist) I'm getting the mail or taking out the trash I'm Nude all the time, If I were to guess I would have to say I'm nude about 20-23 hours a day. On days I go to the New Orleans office I would say I'm nude about 15-18 hours a day,....And I love it.

Enjoy Life,...Go Nude.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved