Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 156 ]  [ Total: 156 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

xlove

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  06:54:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i belong to a muslim family so nudity is a big problem for me only me and my sis do at home but in the absense of other family members

m.ahmad

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  8:23:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I really love the freedom of being naked in my apartment. This is mostly during the warmer months(I live in the midwest). I usually have windows open and have no need for AC with a nice breeze. Winter or summer, I will usually sleep in the nude. The feel of nice cool sheets over, or under me is quite nice, as is the feel of fleece sheets or blanketon my skin is the BEST. So...75% of the time during warm months, and 25% in the winter...sleeping...100%!

Fenris Drakon
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  9:16:36 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Fenris Drakon's MSN Messenger address  Send Fenris Drakon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm a nerd, and spend alot of time on the computer. So I can be nude quite a bit of my time. It varies from day to day, but I will generaly be nude about 70% of the time. I live with my fammily so my room or the toilet about 6 feet away from my room is as far as I can go without having to get dressed.

Somtimes if I'm the only one in the house, or if it's just my younger brother, I'll go nude. I also have a little habit of being dressed while listening to music. Why? Because I love Rock and Metal, and so often I'll be playing it too loud to here somone knock. And well, you get the idea.

We take for granted we know the whole story. We judge a book by it's cover and read what we want, between selected lines!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2008 :  11:02:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since its winter and we have cut back on our heating I have been wearing a tee shirt but bottomless 75 % of time i'm home, can't wait for spring.

Argyle

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  1:25:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Maine winter deters nudity so I sit at the computer or desk naked from the waste down.

I have an outdoor pool and hot tub so, in the summer I'm nude 90% of the
time.

Argyle Campbell

aquizinaga
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  1:51:32 PM  Show Profile  Click to see aquizinaga's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well its Saturday Dec 27th and I have been nude 100% since Tuesday evening, and still going.
During the last few days I have washed all the beddings (4 beds), built 2 new shelves for the kitchen cupboards, 1 new shelf in the bathroom linen closet, and 1 new shelf in the hallway closet. I cleaned up the whole house and re-organized a few closets. On Thursday night at about 2:30am, I took the garbage and recycling bins out to the curb wearing only my moccasins on my feet (Since it was so late at night I felt fairly safe of not being seen by the neighbors). All most got caught by an oncoming headlights though ..

It is so nice to be able to just live ones life normally and without any clothes...
Well this was how I spent my Christmas Holidays...
John

wayne a
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  2:42:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You sure don't live in MI. I can only dream of doing that now. 5 more long months!!!

Wayne

aquizinaga
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  4:10:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see aquizinaga's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
No actually I am in Ontario, Canada..At that time we still had about 8-10 inches of snow on the ground.... Now with the rain and warmer weather today (14'C.) there is only a trace of snow left.....

quote:
Originally posted by wayne a

You sure don't live in MI. I can only dream of doing that now. 5 more long months!!!

Wayne

cuban
Forum Member

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  11:56:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I try to be nude when possible (about 20% of the time at home). With three children that haven't been introduced fully to the lifestyle, I am discreet around them. I definitely sleep nude most nights and do my morning routine nude. Late night unwinding is also done nude. If the kids happen to walk in, I don't cover up so that they appreciate that nude is natural.

zaveh
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  11:49:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During summer I'm nude at home 90% of the time. Now as the weather becomes chilly I'll wait till the heating is working to get the fully nude state so I'd say I'm nude 75% of the time.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  1:15:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been cold out so we have stayed home the past three days and except for a tee shirt I have been nude, been to the mailbox and took out the garbage. How many was can you say BRRRRRRRRRRR..

nude gardener
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  3:21:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Living at a nudist resort allows me to be nude at home 100% of the time weather permitting. As we like to say, We are nudists we're not stupid!! The cost of heating in Mi. prevents us from keeping the Park Model warm enough to be nude this time of year. We spend a lot of time in the clubhouse enjoying the hot tub

Smithy
Forum Member

Posted - 01/15/2009 :  2:07:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to be discreet around my stepson because my wife and I aren't sure how his dad will react should he find out I'm a naturist. but around my daughtter and wife I am nude most of the time, at home at least. My wife isn't a naturist so we don't do the social nude thing, and I have yet to meet the local nudists.

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 01/16/2009 :  06:34:10 AM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hi all ! Sleeping nude and being nude almost always at home is just the only way to be... i also love being nude in the sun !

mrbeaver

Posted - 02/01/2009 :  11:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love being nude as much as possible. It's a way for me to be myself. Even if it means that an erection happens. I see nothing wrong walkin around with an erection.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.27 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved