Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 222 ]  [ Total: 222 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  12:08:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm always nude at home when weather permits, and my girlfriend lives at a nudist resort, so when I'm at her place, we're both nude 24/7 unless we need to go off-grounds. Yes, it's the only way to live!

Bob

cking2008
Forum Member

Posted - 09/06/2008 :  8:24:22 PM  Show Profile  Send cking2008 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Since I live with my mother at this time I am fully nude from the time she leaves for work (10:30) to the time she returns (4:00). On Thursdays I get and extra hour since she works later. Looking forward to my own place to I can be nude all the time possible!!!

Carol King

P.S. If a guest comes to visit, I just welcome them in sans clothes. It up to them if they wish to nude up or not

Edited by - cking2008 on 09/06/2008 8:33:08 PM

mike7407

Posted - 09/16/2008 :  11:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As much as possible

gfk1951
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  01:31:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am always nude when home. The clothes come off usually in the first five minutes.

idontcare

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  3:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit idontcare's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When i'm am at home, i'm almost all time naked. Only when i have visits i'm not.

Its better for the laundry too!!

JokerCPoC
Forum Member

Posted - 10/02/2008 :  3:38:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by idontcare
When I'm at home, I'm naked almost all [of the] time. Only when I have visits I'm not.

Its better for the laundry too!!

Couldn't agree more, I saved some money on the gas bill last month(about $3).

tuatara
Forum Member

Posted - 10/23/2008 :  12:48:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When at home. I only wear clothes inside now when it is cold. I expect to be nude most of the time for the next six or so months (depending on temperature) as it is now Spring in New Zealand, and will soon be Summer. I lived in Canada many years ago; I DO NOT MISS THE SNOW!

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  09:01:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Unless I have company or waiting for the house to heat up I am always nude inside. I am comfortable when the temp is the high 50's or higher. I am alway nude outside unless it is raining or very cold. It does get cold here some in the winter but not that often. It's November now and hasn't been cold enough to get dressed yet.

Molly4word

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  06:31:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Molly.

Ive wanted to try to become a nudist for quite awhile
But Ive never really felt comfortable like when im home
alone
i usally wear a long shirt and walk around with no pants no underwear.
and
i really want to become one
but i dont know

Moollyhere

AbbyJewishBaby

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  06:43:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to just walk around exposed to the wild air, and i only weare one peice of clothing, MY SOCKS! i like to turn on my fan and just let the air blow on my brests. My son is very open and i love how he compliments my body! i feel young again!!

ABBY BABYY

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  12:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Molly4word

Molly.
Ive wanted to try to become a nudist for quite awhile But Ive never really felt comfortable like when im home alone i usally wear a long shirt and walk around with no pants no underwear. and i really want to become one
but i dont know
Moollyhere

You are already a nudist...though a private nudist. Rather than dressing the next time you bathe, dry off, grab a dry towel and just sit in front of the computer or read a book.
Teva.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2008 :  9:10:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Right now we have 7 couples over and we are comp. in the "buff" watching the ND/USC football game. The fireplaces and the wood pellet stove are blazing. Also, the spa is at
105 degrees, and there are about 8 people out thier enjoying their fav. cocktail, it will be
little chilly when they decided to make a sprint for the house.

Go USC!!!

Remember we are only here for a short time, so
let's have a good time!

Cookie

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2008 :  12:55:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
in florida, i was always nude in my home. here in montreal, in the summer, i'm nude most of the time, but since this is my first winter in years, i'm mostly clothed at home now, trying to readjust to the cold. next winter, i'll probably be nude again.

skipre
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2008 :  7:26:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sleep nude and only put clothes on at home when daughter is here.

yitfs

Posted - 12/11/2008 :  02:17:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i'm new to the forums. i've been nude at home for a while. i would say im 75% of the time nude when alone.

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 2.77 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved