Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 144 ]  [ Total: 144 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  10:05:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Originally posted by duffdudeman..........
I get nude whenever the family is away. Sometimes during the summer I come home for lunch and go out on my deck to enjoy the sun and the air. When its warm very late at night I have also walked around the neighborhood nude (carrying shorts just in case, of course!). That's a very "liberating" feeling, as if I'm claiming the neighborhood for nudity or something. (snip) Anyway, sorry to ramble. I read others saying they sleep naked, but every time I've started out that way I feel too itchy or "sticky" so end up with my clothes back on (I also get tired of my scrotum not being "secure"). I'd like to sleep naked cause I get so tired of my clothes twisting and binding. Any suggestions?
==========================================

I have no clue as to keeping your scrotum secure, but please be careful. Walking around your neighboorhood nude not only can get you arrested, in some US states that's considered a sexual offender/predator, it can as the Berkeley guy did, had new anti-nudity bills instituted in your locale. Best to go to a nudist park, beach, resort, or participate in a nonlanded club or just stay indoors and on your property.

Cheri
Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 12/07/2006 10:06:29 AM

nudeathome

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  10:32:55 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeathome a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
always nude at home. first thing i do when i walk thru the door is start takin it off.

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  11:49:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is not a stich of clothing in my closet.

"You know, you could poke sombodies eye out with that thing"

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  11:58:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BareDevil1

There is not a stich of clothing in my closet.

How 'bout shoes!!!!?

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  12:02:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't wear 'em!

"You know, you could poke sombodies eye out with that thing"

Marco
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  05:46:48 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Marco's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sun glasses?

indi6man
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  06:16:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Never wore clothes at home since I was a kid,except when I have a visitor.I do own clothes,sunglasses,shoes and other trivialities of normal life.Baredevil1, what do you do when you are supposed to leave the house?Are you always nude?

karan williams

Luvs2bnakd

Posted - 12/08/2006 :  09:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Luvs2bnakd's Homepage  Reply with Quote
When I lived in south TX I would take my clothes off the minute I got home. Now the I live in NE it hasn't been as often as I would like. First off I purchased a newly built home and there were no window coverings however that really isn't the main reason for being naked. Main reason is that I haven't adjusted to the COLD!! Granted I can turn up the heat but with the price of fuel I could go broke!! I sure miss living on the Gulf.
Mike

nude2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  7:42:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Baredevil, If there are no clothes in the closet what do you wear when you go out?

homenude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/09/2006 :  9:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
On 12-07-06, BareDevil1 wrote:

"There is not a stich of clothing in my closet."

Methinks someone is pulling my leg.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/10/2006 :  12:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Methinks someone is pulling my leg.

Pulling something anyway!

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

blue

Posted - 12/12/2006 :  5:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Click to see blue's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
try to be every day..

VillagesC

Posted - 12/13/2006 :  09:38:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have been a member but haven't posted much. I enjoy reading about other views and would like to participate more.
Reading all the post on this topic I learned there are more with my problem, "reluctant partner" (different thread). I can't complain, she accepts my home nudity.

Initially filled out the poll saying I was nude 30% but now realize it's actually more, probably closer to 50%. Always sleep nude. Example of normal activities, got nude and went into the hot tub last night around 9:00 pm for a short period. Came back inside, read some more of the paper, showered then went to bed. It's now 9:30 am and I'm still nude and don't plan to dress until we have to leave, around 11:30. Typical mornings is to stay nude until time to leave.

Envy people with property and/or privacy, I live on a golf course so outdoor nudity is out. Also, the chances of meeting other for social nudity is probably slim with a non-participating spouse. Nudity time will probably remain around 50% mark, "shucks"

duffdudeman

Posted - 12/16/2006 :  11:28:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Appreciate the concern related to walking neighborhood late at night nude. I'll think twice before doing it next summer. The warm nights make it almost irrisistable, though.

Slept nude the last three nights and find myself feeling more and more comfortable with it. Its great not having my clothes binding and twisting. I've spent more time in our bedroom in the nude with my wife (jammies on), so she's getting more used to it.

Hoping for a more enlightened view of the fantastic nude human body

Pete Knight
Forum Member

Posted - 12/17/2006 :  08:01:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by duffdudeman

Appreciate the concern related to walking neighborhood late at night nude. I'll think twice before doing it next summer. The warm nights make it almost irrisistable, though.

Slept nude the last three nights and find myself feeling more and more comfortable with it. Its great not having my clothes binding and twisting. I've spent more time in our bedroom in the nude with my wife (jammies on), so she's getting more used to it.

Hoping for a more enlightened view of the fantastic nude human body

If you like taking the risk of walking nude, take a look at the http://www.secretnaturistsociety.org web site, loads of tips and suggestions from SN'ers all over the world on the forum there.

Pete Knight

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved