Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 383 ]  [ Total: 383 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

wessels

Posted - 10/30/2006 :  7:38:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I sleep nude all the time and stay nude as long as possible dueing the day

w/s

rockdog

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  7:22:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to be naked but our kids still live at home. I dont think they would like us walking around the house naked.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  8:34:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rockdog

I want to be naked but our kids still live at home. I dont think they would like us walking around the house naked.

Depends on how old the kids are. If you make no big deal about it, it won't be. It really depends on their ages.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Dannyboy

Posted - 10/31/2006 :  10:33:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in apartment in Seattle, I'm nude right now and the only thing that is cold is my feet (typical) But yea, when ever I am home long enough I am.

rockdog

Posted - 11/02/2006 :  5:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The kids are 20 and 19 and I asked them if the cared and got mixed feelings from them. Any help

allnaturalwife
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  12:37:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you havent raised your kids as nudists it may be more difficult to introduce nudism to them at this point. That is why I strongly recommend all you parents out there, to raise your children as nudists as early as possible. Its better for them and you. 20 and 19 are adults at this point so you can take a few different approaches. If it is important to you, you can just tell them that you will be nude as it IS your house. You can maybe try to do it when thay are not home as much as you can. If you would like them to be comfortable with it you should first ask them why they are not. Then you should ask YOURSELF why they are not as YOU raised them. Coming from a nudist family where we raised all three of our girls as nudist form birth these sort of issues are foreign to me. A lot of parents as me and my husband how they can get there teenage children to be more comfortable with nudity. My first question is "Your kids are teenagers, where did they become uncomfortable with it? You raised them right?? Very confusing to me. I dont mean to be too critical but..makes sense right?

Jenn

jim19452
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2006 :  8:20:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit jim19452's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rockdog

The kids are 20 and 19 and I asked them if the cared and got mixed feelings from them. Any help

If the feelings were mixed give it try, not at home but at a nudist resort. First, have them visit resort web pages and read about nudity, facilities and activities. Go when the resort has many people.

Best Wishes, Jim

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2006 :  10:48:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any time I can be nude at home is a joy.....like now.....

freeone

Posted - 12/02/2006 :  12:02:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I always sleep nude but that's the extent of her participation. I get nude whenever possible but it's getting a little chillier now (Metro Atlanta).

cpt-noble
Forum Member

Posted - 12/04/2006 :  6:14:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit cpt-noble's Homepage  Send cpt-noble a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Everday when we have no company love doing yard work in the nude love the feel of the wind .

BareDevil1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  01:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChefJoey

Im almost only home to sleep and there is no way im using clothes for that!!

CLOTHES!!

What the hell are clothes?

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  02:04:59 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Used to be 99% of the time when I was in my apartment. But now I'm temporarily staying with friends, so only when they're asleep and I'm up in my room.

Randy

duffdudeman

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  10:45:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I get nude whenever the family is away. Sometimes during the summer I come home for lunch and go out on my deck to enjoy the sun and the air. When its warm very late at night I have also walked around the neighborhood nude (carrying shorts just in case, of course!). That's a very "liberating" feeling, as if I'm claiming the neighborhood for nudity or something. So far I haven't told my family directly that I'm a nudist, but I don't worry if they see me naked when dressing, etc. I haven't come to the point of talking to my wife about it, or hanging out naked when everyone is home. I have 8, 10 and 13 year old girls. The 13 year old doesn't seem to be very concerned about being seen barely clothed by the family. The 10 year old is fairly private and doesn't want anyone around when she's changing or in the bath. The 8 year old would run around naked all the time if she could. My wife doesn't really like to be seen naked too much, but doesn't want the girls osbessing about their bodies or making a big deal about nudity. I've told the rest of the family that the body is beautiful and made by God, so there's nothing shameful about it. One time they were making a big deal about some body part on tv and I jokingly said we should spend the whole weekend naked as a family so they'll quit making such a big deal out of it. The oldest and youngest were mildly interested. Anyway, sorry to ramble. I read others saying they sleep naked, but every time I've started out that way I feel too itchy or "sticky" so end up with my clothes back on (I also get tired of my scrotum not being "secure"). I'd like to sleep naked cause I get so tired of my clothes twisting and binding. Any suggestions?

New to nudism

ToAsTeD
Forum Member

Posted - 12/06/2006 :  10:51:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Duffdude man!

Welcome to the Forum!

Sorry I don't have any suggestions for sleeping nude and keeping your scrotum "secure"...

But I do have a suggestion about walking "around the neighborhood nude"...

BE CAREFUL!!! LOL...

-ToAsTeD

beachnudist
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2006 :  08:05:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome duffeldudeman

In all honesty I dont think that walking around the neighborhood is a good idea. You could get arrested and charged with indecency or something similar. It could cause all sorts of problems for you, your family and at work. Enjoy nudity but only where it is legal and/or acceptable to do so.

Edited by - beachnudist on 12/07/2006 08:07:22 AM

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.37 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved