Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 209 ]  [ Total: 209 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Types of Nudist Recreation
 Which nudist category is right for you?
 How often are you fully nude at home?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?
Page: of 62

johnnynew

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  02:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
not enough im new

luminus

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  05:46:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when it is summertime and hot ( in europe it is really hot now) then i'm nude at home. in the winter it is to cold to walk arround without clothes.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/26/2006 :  9:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I sit here at the computer, and my wife sitting watching "Nancy Grace", we are both fully nude, and intend to be for the next 10 days, as we are on vacation.

The only time we will be in clothes will be if we have to go shopping.

This weekend it is supposed to one hot one in the Northeast. We have a few couples coming over to the house for a overnight stay and cookout for saturday and sunday, so hopefully the pool will stay cool.

The long range forcast states that it is going to be in the high 80's and low 90's for the beginning of next week.

I have to remember how cold it can get in Jan. and Feb., and we are sprinting to the "spa".

Cookie (Here's to a great 10 days of "nothing"!

moonman

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  3:24:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am retired, and even before, since my wife and I live in a private area (yard, etc.)I can be nude all day and night, with my wife's blessing. She doesn't go nude, but to the shower. I never wear any bed clothes unless on vacation over someones house.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 07/27/2006 :  9:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
For the most part, I'm nude even over at other's houses. We're almost always in our own room, so no problem there. The few occasions that we're not, the others are already aware of my preference so no big deal.

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

confusedr

Posted - 07/29/2006 :  11:45:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How do I convince my girlfriend nudity is okay and not shameful. I like to go to my parents campsite but my girlfriend does not want to go there because she does not want see that much of my parents. Any advise of what to do.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 07/30/2006 :  01:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
confusedr,

First, you'd probably be better off finding the reluctant partner thread and posting this there. Posting your question here would be kinda hijacking the tread and we try not to do that. You'll find some really great responses over there. Use the search feature and type in "reluctant partners" you'll find other threads that address this topic.

The only advise I can give you is that your GF needs to be comfortable with nudity at home and then in a social setting before you take her to visit mom and dad at a nude club. Give her some time to adjust, she'll come around if she's comfortable with nudism in general.

Now.....back on topic!

I'm at work today, working with a guy that's not normally on my crew. Found out that he and his wife are very comfortable with nudity and are nude at home "90%" of the time. He says they aren't nudist but everything he's said sure leads me to believe he's either a nudist and not quite ready to admit it at work or the nudity they share is a bit more of the sexual freedom nature.

At any rate, it's good to finally connect with another guy here at the station that shares the love of a clothes free life whenever possible.

I have him beat though............we're nude at home all the time unless someone's coming over, which isn't too often!!

Edited by - FireProf on 07/30/2006 01:22:45 AM

bobberjohn

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  12:08:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am usually nude most of the time at home but I live across the street from an elementary school so I have to be careful. I go nude in the backyard when I turn on the sprinklers in the morning darkness. I am puttin privacy panels on the fence so as not to offend my neighbors. Does anyone know the nudity laws in California as far as the backyard goes? Thanks

lvnv777
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  01:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Send lvnv777 an AOL message  Click to see lvnv777's MSN Messenger address  Send lvnv777 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
At times I sit outside under the moon lit sky when my other roomates went to go bed and the landlord is asleep upstairs. I usually sleep nude in my room.

Robbie Of Hawaii----.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/03/2006 :  09:50:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bobberjohn

I am usually nude most of the time at home but I live across the street from an elementary school so I have to be careful. I go nude in the backyard when I turn on the sprinklers in the morning darkness. I am puttin privacy panels on the fence so as not to offend my neighbors. Does anyone know the nudity laws in California as far as the backyard goes? Thanks

The CA laws do not state anything regarding your own property. I've posted them below from NAC's webpage. You might have to go to your city or community laws; contact your local Law School Library.
Cheri
CALIFORNIA CODES PENAL CODE

SECTION 314. Every person who willfully and lewdly, either: 1. Exposes his person, or the private parts thereof, in any public place, or in any place where there are present other persons to be offended or annoyed thereby; or, 2. Procures, counsels, or assists any person so to expose himself or take part in any model artist exhibition, or to make any other exhibition of himself to public view, or the view of any number of persons, such as is offensive to decency, or is adapted to excite to or thoughts or acts, is guilty of a misdemeanor.

Every person who violates subdivision 1 of this section after having entered, without consent, an inhabited dwelling house, or trailer coach as defined in Section 635 of the Vehicle, or the inhabited portion of any other building, is punishable by imprisonment in the state prison, or in the county jail not exceeding one year.

Upon the second and each subsequent conviction under subdivision 1 of this section, or upon a first conviction under subdivision 1 of this section after a previous conviction under Section 288, every person so convicted is guilty of a felony, and is punishable by imprisonment in state prison.

SECTION 647. Every person who commits any of the following acts is guilty
of disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor:
(a) Who solicits anyone to engage in or who engages in lewd or dissolute conduct in any public place or in any place open to the public or exposed to public view.
(b) ...

CALIFORNIA CODES EVIDENCE CODE

SECTION 1100. Except as otherwise provided by statute, any otherwise admissible evidence (including evidence in the form of an opinion, evidence of reputation, and evidence of specific instances of such person's conduct) is admissible to prove a person's character or a trait of his character.

. . .

SECTION 1108.
(a) In a criminal action in which the defendant is accused of a sexual offense, evidence of the defendant's commission of another sexual offense or offenses is not made inadmissible by Section 1101, if the evidence is not inadmissible pursuant to Section 352.
(b) In an action in which evidence is to be offered under this section, the people shall disclose the evidence to the defendant, including statements of witnesses or a summary of the substance of any testimony that is expected to be offered, at least 30 days before the scheduled date of trial or at such later time as the court may allow for good cause.
(c) This section shall not be construed to limit the admission or consideration of evidence under any other section of this code.
(d) As used in this section, the following definitions shall apply:
(1) "Sexual offense" means a crime under the law of a state or of the United States that involved any of the following:
(A) Any conduct proscribed by Section 243.4, 261, 261.5, 262, 264.1, 266c, 269, 286, 288, 288a, 288.2, 288.5, or 289, or subdivision (b), (c), or (d) of Section 311.2 or Section 311.3, 311.4, 311.10, 311.11, 314, or 647.6, of the Penal Code.
(B) Contact, without consent, b

nudeman64

Posted - 08/08/2006 :  8:12:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
when kids are not here, (they don't live with me) 90 % of the time

I want to find other ones who like to be nude.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  02:28:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am nude much of the time around the house. Always nude in the evening, sleep nude always stay nude until I have to go to work. Just bought a house on an acre of land out in the woods and am going to be building a privacy fence and a deck on the back of the house for some more nude time in the backyard. So right now around a little over half my time at home is spent nude, but hoping for more in the future.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  02:49:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Typical day for me;

Yesterday, put on shorts and a t-shirt and left the building (work). Got in the car, drove to Starbucks and got a cup of coffee. Got back in the car and stripped for the ride home.

Drove into the garage, got out nude and spent the whole day nude working around the house and in the backyard.

Slipped on a pair of shorts for about 10mins to manuver a trailer out of the backyard and into the garage. Once the trailer was in the garage, the shorts came off.

Got into my car nude, drove to the local drive thru restaurant and ordered something to eat. Drove home got out of the car, closed the garage door and went inside and ate my dinner and watched TV til I got on the computer.

This is a typical day unless we go out and run errands or have visitors over.

runrdad
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  09:53:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess your vehicle sits pretty high or you would give the drive thru person a view. Sounds like a good day.

I've been to hell but didn't stay long enough to talk to the devil.

Sloboy
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2006 :  09:59:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Fire Prof.

Your summary reads like a typical OC SoCal day. I haven't quite gotten to the point where I feel comfortable about dunning the outerware and driving yet. Guess a guy could sit on a towel just in case of an unexpected interruption. But I'm like you, why wear it when you don't need to around the house and yard.

quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

Typical day for me;

Yesterday, put on shorts and a t-shirt and left the building (work). Got in the car, drove to Starbucks and got a cup of coffee. Got back in the car and stripped for the ride home.

Drove into the garage, got out nude and spent the whole day nude working around the house and in the backyard.

Slipped on a pair of shorts for about 10mins to manuver a trailer out of the backyard and into the garage. Once the trailer was in the garage, the shorts came off.

Got into my car nude, drove to the local drive thru restaurant and ordered something to eat. Drove home got out of the car, closed the garage door and went inside and ate my dinner and watched TV til I got on the computer.

This is a typical day unless we go out and run errands or have visitors over.

Everyday is another reason to be yourself. So "Smile! Be Happy!"

Page: of 62 Topic Next Topic: When do nudists feel naked?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.68 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved