Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 280 ]  [ Total: 280 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Feet!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Only one dressed Topic Next Topic: I have a confession - Im a Naturist!
Page: of 17

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  01:47:41 AM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I was talking with Cinderella recently and was recalling a conversatoin with one of my friends (her name is Marissa). She was telling some friends and i a story and she said at one point her parents were having company over so she went upstairs to go put socks on. i was confused and asked her why and she said her parents usually made her put socks on if company was coming over as it was rude to be barefoot in front of company. I'd never heard of anything like this (gladly too, i hate wearing socks). And the other day a bunch of us friends were hanging out at a friend's house and one of my guy friends was trying to give one of my girl friends a foot massage. She wouldn't let him and said she didn't like people touching her feet. Another girl agreed. I just shrugged and offered my own feet in place of my friend's (she missed out, too. it was the best foot massage i'd ever had. he even rubbed in between each individual toe and it felt soooo good). And yet another time i had some friends over, 3 girls and a guy. They all wore sandals but the guy had socks on! oh how i hate that. the point of sandals is so that you don't have to wear socks. anyway, i told him it would be alright if he wanted to take his socks off as he'd probably be more comfortable but he said he didn't want to (later we fixed him, though. 2 of my friends held him down and i took off one sock and my other friend got the other one off). I've had girls do that too. They tell me they aren't comfortable being barefoot in another person's house, saying it was rude. Of course i told them i wouldn't consider them rude and it was my house but they wouldn't listen (they shared a similar fate. i'm notorious for my sock stealing ability). my question is (and you textiles can answer this too) are some people honestly ashamed of their bare feet? i mean, they're just feet! i couldn't imagine being in my own home and not being barefoot. it just makes sense. your feet don't get hot and it's comfortable. it's been months since i've warn socks, i wear sandals every day to school (i live in AZ so there's no snow ever) and work and i'm not at all embarassed. Granted I'm a nudist, I could probably go to school wearing nothing and not be embarassed, but even before i discovered nudism i would always want my feet to be bare. I think feet are one of the most beautiful body parts. I love the way they look if you get them in that just right position where you are looking down on the point where the toes meet the rest of the foot and you can see the curves of the bottom. and toes! i mean toes, people! they're like the cuttest body part. name me anything you can do that's cuter than wiggling your toes. And how about no shoes no shirt no service. I can see no shirt (the prudes are afraid of breasts), but no shoes? Who cares! I'm sure health codes say you have to keep the floors clean, so i wouldn't have any problem being barefoot in a mcdonalds, but either way it should be your choice. I mean what they saying? we're going to mess up their floor with our bare feet? I gaurantee you the bottoms of my bare feet are probably cleaner than the bottoms of someone's shoes (how often do you wash your shoes? i wash my feet every night) and it's not like you're eating off the floor. I could understand if people were putting their feet in other people's food (again as long as it was my friends, though, it wouldn't totally gross me out. One a dare i once ate 8 olives off my friend Cassy's toes and another time i had to kiss the bottoms of 8 bare feet, two guys and two girls, and neither incident grossed me out all and probably wouldn't mind doing it again). I tickle my friends bare feet all the time and am yet to catch the horrifying foot disease! So what's the big deal?

i'm sorry to rant like this (and sound like a hippy). what i'm asking is, are there really people out there ashamed of their bare feet? i mean, i've always told people that nudism is "just like going barefoot all over" and i just assume

Edited by - bfg123456798 on 07/25/2003 02:00:48 AM

Cinderela
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  06:42:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"how often do you wash your shoes? i wash my feet every night) and it's not like you're eating off the floor"

Ahhh Hi-larious! :)

*chuckle*

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  09:03:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nothing like being barefoot, especially when you cant be barefoot all over. just feels great,on grass,carpet, in mud and Sarah is right. wash the feet every day, and they are cleaner than the bottom of shoes.

dont understand why some people are so uncomfortable with this. any ideas cinderella or sarah or anyone else

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  11:00:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
calmnude, barefoot on grass does feel good. Unfortunately in the south, southern plains states, etc. we have these tiny critter called fire ants. You DON'T want to be barefoot. At my desk, I usually do take off my shoes. I just have to remember to put them on before someone comes into my office. :)
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  11:29:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During the summertime, both indoors and outdoors, barefeet are the way to go. It just isn't summertime without being barefooted. In the winter, indoors I'm always barefooted. The winters in PA are not conducive to bare feet unless you enjoy frostbite. lol

natman55
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  11:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
BFG123456798,

Interesting topic. I thought naturism had to do with acceptance. Your friends may not be ashamed of their feet at all, just merely uncomfortable without protection. Foot sole sensitivity varies dramaticlly from person to person. Some people do not enjoy the feeling of warm carpet or cold tile on the bottoms of their feet.
I kind of understand your friends feelings about socks and sandals. I personally can not stand to wear sandals, with or without socks. Sandals, other than flip-flops, allow dirt and dust to gather and get trapped between my feet and the sandal and, when mingled with persperation or moisture, produce a caked-on mud that is just uncomfortable for me. If I wear socks with sandals, they always get bunched up around the straps and filthy. Conversely, I am very uncomfortable wearing sneakers without socks. My persperation is very acidic and quickly destroys the fabrics and adhesives used inside shoes. Also, socks make it easier to slip the sneakers on and off, allow my feet to breath and add protection to the sneakers insides.

Also, depending on how sensitive your friend may be, forcibly removing his or her shoes may equate to stripping them naked, even if done in jest.

PS. I prefer to be completely naked and barefoot (except my wedding ring).

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/25/2003 :  12:37:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cheri. i remember those nasty little critters from when i lived in the south. common sense dictates when you cant go barefoot, and unfortunately , that's one reason.they are testy.

NekkidKelly

Posted - 08/08/2003 :  9:43:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i live in pennsylvania so the weather isnt always nice enough for sandals especially in the winter but i try to be barefoot whenever i can. i dont think there is anythign wrong or rude about feet. i take good care of my feet so they stay soft and my best friend is always saying she wishes she had my toes because they are cute so im not ashamed of them at all. i sort like to show off my bare feet and toes but as i said the weather isnt always so nice here especially in the winter.

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/09/2003 :  1:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems in recent years, a reoccurring fad at schools and campuses is for the students to wear sandels and opentoed shoes even in winter. I live in PA also and there are quite a few women who wear the "bare" (no pun intended) minimum in the colder weather.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  12:03:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
the weather has been warm lately and we dont have fire ants in new england yet so i have been going for early morning walks with the dog barefoot. great feeling. bu only a few months a years so i am barefoot outside whenever possible.

panhandler
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  6:32:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We live in Florida go barefooted most of the time. After you walk thru one or two fire ant beds you learn to walk around them barefooted or not.

panhandler

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 08/10/2003 :  9:42:58 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by irishred

It seems in recent years, a reoccurring fad at schools and campuses is for the students to wear sandels and opentoed shoes even in winter. I live in PA also and there are quite a few women who wear the "bare" (no pun intended) minimum in the colder weather.

hehe, yup that's me. we don't really have a winter in arizona (actually, the hotter months are referred to as the winter because people don't like the weather that hot) but it gets cold some times and people see me wearing flipflops or barefoot and think i'm crazy. i think it's the other way around. wearing shoes and socks all day and being uncomfortable is crazy. the only place i draw the line is hiking on a rough trail. hiking can be rough on sandled/flipflopped feet (even backless shoes aren't that great an idea since you rocks get in there). besides, i've been told i have cute toes so i don't want to marr them, hehe.

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  2:11:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hope you take something on your hikes (if alone) to protect yourself from any wackos. mace would do. and if you and friends ever get adventurous and decide you want a nude cross-country trip, there are plenty of places where you can hike, swim, camp out. no camp fees since you are in student phase (always poor). lots of shade, and temps are not always 115 degrees. best wishes and we older folks really appreciate your input to these forums. and from all the younger group. we may not always agree with you, but you are our future and we like you.

bfg123456798
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2003 :  7:09:52 PM  Show Profile  Send bfg123456798 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by calmnude

best wishes and we older folks really appreciate your input to these forums. and from all the younger group. we may not always agree with you, but you are our future and we like you.

lol, thanks...i think

ok, they've totally made the greatest yahoo club of all time. it's like john made this just for me! it's a club for naturists but the idea is you post picture of your....FEET! how great is that? the club is found at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FloridaJohns_barefooters/

i don't have any pictures of my bare feet on the computer right now (to be honest i don't even know how to get a picture onto a computer except with a digital camera which i don't have) but i'm working on it! so what's everyone waiting for? stop reading this post, join john's club, and go show those toes!!!

Stay naked and have fun!

-Sarah

Bare Butts are Cool!
Being naked is just being barefoot all over

TLC

Posted - 08/13/2003 :  01:45:19 AM  Show Profile  Click to see TLC's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Our house is attached to our pool and everyone is in and out of both all the time. Most people take their shoes off automatically at our front door (and more they are always welcome to take off). Maybe it's the pile of shoes there that cues them, but I seldom have to ask. Easier to clean up footprints than everything that falls off shoes. Because of our winters boots obviously come off... and wet socks end up drying over registers so no more said about that! As naturists we are almost always barefoot and appreciate clean floors. Maybe your friends have dirty floors : p

Naturally, anything is possible!

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 08/13/2003 :  07:50:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
bfg:

I know exactly what you are saying about those rough trails. I've been in areas in Arizona and So. Calif that have volcanic rocks that will actually cut up the soles of boots or hiking shoes.

Stay barefooted. And stay nude!

Page: of 17 Previous Topic: Only one dressed Topic Next Topic: I have a confession - Im a Naturist!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved