Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 215 ]  [ Total: 215 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Only one dressed
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: is there a nude wizard avatar Topic Next Topic: Feet!  

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  09:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There was a topic on here about being the only one nude. Several answered they have been but no
one felt awkward. My question is am the only who feels weird if they are dressed in front of naked people?

Robert Gravlin

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  10:14:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nah! LOL I think the vast majority of nudists would feel weird being dressed in front of naked people! If you're a nudist ... why would you wanna be dressed in front of nude people!? I'd take that as a sign to join in! LOL

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 05/17/2012 10:15:12 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  12:30:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only time I'm ever dressed in front of other naked people is when I go to the beach. You have to be clothed until you actually get on the beach, so often times I'll find my spot first, then strip off.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  2:19:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LOL ... I hear ya Willy! We did that at first but later ... she wore a sundress, I wore a pair of shorts and t shirt. Most times, as soon as we hit the nude zone ... we stopped, stripped and walked the rest of the way naked.

Maybe it had to do with the long arse walk and by the time we got down there ... we were sweatin' to death! We couldn't wait another minute to be naked. LOL

Edited by - FireProf on 05/17/2012 2:20:46 PM

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  2:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I forget at which resort this took place...I think Bell Acres...
Anyway, after a day at the resort, we were invited to stay a little longer and partake in dinner with the other members at the clubhouse. At first hesitant, we decided at the last minute, literally in the parking lot after we'd dressed up, to go back in and have dinner with everyone. I thought that perhaps people got dressed for dinner.
I was wrong.
When we walked into the clubhouse, I was a bit thrown into a loop by the fact that everyone was still nude. Going back to the car and undressing again would have been a hassle. So we opted to sit down with everyone else, the only clothed people in the room. One guy sitting in front of me made a sarcastic comment about me making him feel "underdressed for dinner" - I knew him and know he wasn't being mean-spirited - but it still made me feel a bit out of place.
The way I felt about it, strangely enough, can best be described as guilt. I felt guilty about bringing textilism into a nude situation. Go figure...

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2012 :  7:36:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I too felt strange being the textile amongst the nudists. Going to a resort for the first time, you park right by the check in table, and fill out the paperwork. Once done, you park the car in another area where you can then strip down to enjoy the day...but, for those few minutes being clothed when everyone else was nude...it was a weird feeling for me.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2012 :  08:47:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are staying at our club for the weekend and partaking in the festivities. It was hot yesterday ... over 80 degrees, there was a nice breeze and I STILL saw people walking around dressed!

Why in the hell would you go to a nudist club or live in a nudist club where you can be naked 24/7 ... and still wear clothes, especially when it's 80+ degrees out!?

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2012 :  10:17:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

We are staying at our club for the weekend and partaking in the festivities. It was hot yesterday ... over 80 degrees, there was a nice breeze and I STILL saw people walking around dressed!

Is it a CO resort? If yes, then not much surprise there...
But again, April and May are also "Newbie season." Many people take their first nudist trip 'round this time of year. Some of them are going to come back and be nude; others won't. Let's hope that's what it is.

Previous Topic: is there a nude wizard avatar Topic Next Topic: Feet!  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.99 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved