Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 136 ]  [ Total: 136 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 hair or no hair
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?
Page: of 8

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  05:26:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks alot. Yet an another female leaves the forum. Do the rest of us a favor.

Go away!!

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.flickr.com/photos/isisdc/2560300492/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  06:14:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Uh, are you a moderator? Have I been banned? Nope, didn't think so. I have as much a right to be here as anyone else, as does TAB. Wow, this place is really showing its character lately. And I don't mean that in a good way. It's sad.

jw1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  07:34:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Balto Bob

Thanks alot. Yet an another female leaves the forum. Do the rest of us a favor.

Go away!!

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Agreed. I find the attempt to stifle discussion and banter because it may offend the delicate sensibilities of a poster or two distasteful. Some of us are a little more open-minded.

If you don't like the thread...IGNORE IT !!!!!!!

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  09:25:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're missing the point. I don't care that much personally, and I didn't try to stifle anyone or tell anyone to go away. I do care about how it reflects on nudism in general. But I guess my opinion isn't allowed, only yours. OK, I get it now.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  11:20:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thornapplebison

If my opinion is in a clear minority, please let me know. I am trying to keep this site family-friendly. If the majority of the users no longer care for that, or what I believe that to be, please let me know. I will go elsewhere, or not visit nudist forums. There's so much trash on the nudist net. I would hate to see this site fall to that level.

Sorry I didn't quote this before. thornapplebison seems to have taken up the cause of the FORMER moderator. Every discussion must past the G rated, nudists don't think about sex test. Anyone who dares post outside those beliefs will be persuaded to LEAVE.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  12:06:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, sorry - I might have gotten a bit snippy up there. I don't believe everything has to be G-rated, but in my opinion the conversation had reached a rather immature level and the genital discussion was in my opinion excessive. I never ordered anything to stop or leave and I never threatened to leave. I just offered up my opinions, which I still stand by. But really, it shouldn't be as big a deal as it has exploded into and I should probably stop posting in this thread (that's not a threat to leave, just a suggestion to calm things down and end this.)

jw1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  2:04:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudeisbetter - my post was directed more at TAB than you and I did get your point. I just tend to think that postings reflect more on the poster than on nudism in general. I also wasn't taking this thread all that seriously as I think it had evolved into something that was not meant to be taken seriously.

All opinions are valid, but the proponents of AANR-style family-friendly nude recreation need to recognize and respect that nudism is a far larger world than it is narrowly defined by AANR. There is nothing wrong with what AANR advocates (and I have no trouble respecting the expected behavorial norms when I am in that type of environment) but some AANR types think that that is the only type of acceptable nude recreation and differing opinions are not acceptable or respected.

I think this is a better board when a diversity of opinion is encouraged and respected by other posters, not just the AANR definition of what constitutes nudism. If a thread isn't to someone's taste move on and ignore it (which I do) or let the moderator know about your concerns and let him/her make the call. A posting environment that discourages other posters from posting will end up with a few posters repeating the same old, same old.

Enough on the soapbox...ready to move on from this thread as well.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  4:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
All other issues aside, she was hijacking the thread. This is a thread I read to get tips and opinions relevant to hair removal. If you'd like to have a thread for the discussion of female genitalia, please make one. I will stay away from it.

jw1 -- the reason we AANR types are so cautious is because we know that nudism is generally associated with prurience and perversion in the popular mind. This is why so many non-nudists join nudist discussions, hoping to indulge in some concupiscent conversation. This popularly-perceived link between nudism and perversion has caused decades of difficulty for nudists and nudist businesses. There are still groups of Conservative Christians in the U.S. that want to ban all nude recreation, not to mention many of other faiths around the world that are preventing nude recreation from growing in their areas of the world. If I seem Puritan, it's not because I'm offended by this kind of talk so much as that I recognize how dangerous it is for the future of nude recreation in general.

Which is not to say that I'm not offended. I do think it is just plain tacky to carry on like that in public. At any rate, if you insist upon it, please make your own threads with headings that will clearly tell me to not read them.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  03:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What a load of crap. There are 71 topics in the "smooth nudist" section of the forum. This thread "hair or no hair" By "need2bebigger" has NEVER been about shaving tips. It has ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT GENITALIA.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  10:44:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OK, and another thing - "need2bebigger"? That's a serious nudist's screen name? Ugh...

jw1
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  11:44:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nudeisbetter

OK, and another thing - "need2bebigger"? That's a serious nudist's screen name? Ugh...

Funny...I had the same thought.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  6:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just hope he's an avid body-builder.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/05/2008 :  9:47:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There are other human parameters that can be made larger. Knowledge comes to mind, and perhaps that person is considering college; we could always use more education, each and every one of us. That said, maybe the old IQ is the target of being made bigger. One never knows, including me.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  10:29:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All of this useless blaming and he-said-she-said. CRAZY!!!!!! If the content of a forum bothers you then do not engage in discussion. The naturist culture can not afford to drive away active female nudists. Worry about one's self and not what others are discussing. That is the job of the forum administrator.

Be safe! Be bare!

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 11/06/2008 :  10:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Naturist culture also cannot afford to sacrifice core principles to accommodate one admitted female exhibitionist. Naturism is naturism. What is beyond is beyond. We deserve one place in all the smut of the internet to call our own.

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved