Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 120 ]  [ Total: 120 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 hair or no hair
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?
Page: of 8

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2008 :  01:58:21 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ETrainer

All of this useless blaming and he-said-she-said. CRAZY!!!!!! If the content of a forum bothers you then do not engage in discussion. The naturist culture can not afford to drive away active female nudists. Worry about one's self and not what others are discussing. That is the job of the forum administrator.

Be safe! Be bare!

Also, ETrainer, whose avatar seems to be grabbing himself, perhaps nudist females wouldn't be in such short supply if they didn't feel that it was necessary for them to be overtly sexual with strangers in order to enjoy nude recreation. The textile culture's link between nudism and sexuality is nudism's greatest threat, especially in the minds of most women who'd otherwise like to try nude recreation.

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2008 :  02:21:27 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Why weren't all the males clamoring to keep Teva around? She made many worthy contributions. Was she expendable just because she was a AANR type? Does a woman really have to discuss her genitals in order to be worthy of your attention and support?

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 11/07/2008 :  06:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
TAB, just calling it like he sees it. :) My opinion, again, is that he's seeing pretty clearly. I guess my last problem is being told to ignore something that I think is wrong - let the authorities handle it. I don't think that's a very good attitude. If I see something that I think is wrong, I think I have a responsibility to step up and do something. In this case, it was express my opinion, that's all. I didn't tell anyone to go away, I didn't report anyone, I didn't lie or make up stories, I didn't stalk anyone. I just expressed myself, which I'm pretty sure is what a forum is for. Nudism holds a precarious position in our society and polluting it will hurt it for everyone, IMO.

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2008 :  09:58:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My apologies TAB. I did not think I called you out on your opinions directly. My opinions were being expressed with this forum as a whole. Thank you for pointing out my faults I suppose. I hope you feel better about yourself now that you have attempted to snuff out my ego and self-worth. Since you brought up the issue of my avatar, the picture was a full body photo with my lower hand merely in front of my male parts. There is no contact. The photo is my opinion of artistic nudism. By the way, if you're so against chatter in this forum about genitalia, why did you bring such great attention to my genitals? No one else has ever accused me of that avatar! I think you're done in this particular forum topic!

So, everyone.... HAIR OR NO HAIR? THAT IS THE QUESTION.

Be safe! Be bare!

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2008 :  3:08:36 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure what the point of your last post was supposed to be, Etrainer. You're kind of all over the place. I did get that you don't like me, though. That much, at least, was clear.

Sorry you don't. That's life.

ETrainer
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2008 :  07:02:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Bison, I don't even know you therefore I can not form a full-hearted decision of whether I like or dislike you as a person. We all need to check ourselves before responding to posts for the proper maturity level so we can not run the risk of making ourselves seem less intelligent than we really are. Have a good day, my friend.

Be safe! Be bare!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/09/2013 :  08:39:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me the reply is ..hair, I prefer on others and myself to have a normal amount of pubic hair.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2013 :  8:37:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by renobiker

For me the reply is ..hair, I prefer on others and myself to have a normal amount of pubic hair.

LOL ... there's that word again ...

"normal!"

What exactly is a "normal" amount of hair?

... and why is it such an issue what "others" have and don't have?

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2013 :  10:23:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering why he was digging up threads from 4 years ago . . .

n/a
deleted

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  07:18:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love how people get attacked for "their" own opinions..

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  11:22:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You weren't "attacked." You were asked a couple of questions but ... either won't answer or can't.

Hair or no hair ... is a non issue in nudism/naturism. It should be a non issue in life.

Again ... Why is it such an issue what some people have or don't have with regards to pubic hair?

What is a "normal" amount of pubic hair?

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2013 :  3:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
[i]What is a "normal" amount of pubic hair?

Yeah...maybe Reno can point out - from the selection below - which he deems acceptable!

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/media/additional/010324%20pubichairstyle1.jpg

Ok...I'm just being a little facetious; I couldn't help it!

Edited by - Nudony on 02/10/2013 3:51:47 PM

bionicbare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/15/2013 :  3:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I clicked on this thread because it appeared to be more recent than it was. But having read through it, I just want to say that anything that Freckles said that was suggestive or "over the line" is, to me, overshadowed by thornapplebison being a humorless scold. I would say that if there is anything that is alien to nudism/naturism it is setting one's self up as the arbiter of what is acceptable or what another writer's intent is. Freckles sounds like someone I would like to hang out with nude by the pool or at the beach. TAB sounds like someone I would avoid at all costs. In other words, "lighten up, Francis".

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.32 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved