Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 147 ]  [ Total: 147 ]  [ Newest Member: bea abe ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 hair or no hair
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?
Page: of 8

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  9:00:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not so much hard wood floors - more warm, soft, hygienic, wipe-clean surfaces. The freckles give an interesting patterned & textured finish.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 10/28/2008 :  10:22:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You guys are a riot.

Cathy

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  01:09:01 AM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do we always have to be so focused on genitals?

If so, why?

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  01:46:39 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by thornapplebison

If so, why?

Perhaps that is because of the topic of this thread. Usually, if a topic doesn't interest me, I don't delve into it, but that's just me. There is always a topic for anyone in which to peruse the messages. If I actually don't like the topic of the thread, I avoid it, purposefully.

Thanks for your comments, thornapplebison!

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  04:45:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

If so, why?

The thread is about shaving - difficult to focus on many other parts of the body if you are a woman.

I do not ask why many of the other posters focus on landed clubs in the US - I have no interest so I don't read these threads. Suggest you treat this thread in a similar fashion.

Goodbye

Teva
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  3:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

If so, why?

Good question.

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  3:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Teva,

See above.

I'm getting bored now!

nudeintpa
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  4:56:20 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeintpa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Pattern of freckles..from the sun...now thats a pleasing view.

(had a friend who called them hardwood floorslol)

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  6:57:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reasons to be Hairless - Part 8

If you are blessed with a freckly complexion your darling little beauty spots can flourish in the sun rather than lie hidden at the bottom of a forest of curlies. You might want to count them, unless you don't want to focus on your genitals.

nudeintpa
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  8:27:35 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeintpa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Have you counted them? Need someone to help from losing count?

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/30/2008 :  8:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everytime I try, I move my legs to get to the ones that are difficult to see, and some of the one's I have already counted disappear into my cleft!

robroy560
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  08:58:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Freckles

Everytime I try, I move my legs to get to the ones that are difficult to see, and some of the one's I have already counted disappear into my cleft!

Your're killing me... seriously keep it up. Personally I hate pubic hair, but the rest of me is so hairy so mine stays trimmed. Before I married my wife, I asked her if I could shave her. Out of all the women I dated, she was the only one to consent. Hence, why I married her - just kidding. We were only dating a few months. She went from always wanting at least a triangle to going crazy if she has a five o'clock shadow. If we had disposable income to allocate to grooming, she would do laser hair removal.

ncnewdist

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  9:03:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Freckles have you ever played connect the dots LOL
NC

thornapplebison
Forum Member

Posted - 10/31/2008 :  10:56:48 PM  Show Profile  Send thornapplebison a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Freckles

quote:

If so, why?

The thread is about shaving - difficult to focus on many other parts of the body if you are a woman.

I do not ask why many of the other posters focus on landed clubs in the US - I have no interest so I don't read these threads. Suggest you treat this thread in a similar fashion.

Goodbye

Like you said, this thread is about shaving. Not genital shaving in particular. I have no problem with that area being included in the discussion. I've benefit from threads like this. Someone said that a post-shave application of deodorant can cut down on razor burn and bumps. I've found that works. I've also found from someone on this site that an epilator isn't so bad, if you use it after a hot shower and give yourself some time to get used to it.

This thread can serve a useful purpose.

Using this thread to host a discussion of your freckled "cleft" serves no good purpose. If you want some hot naked chat, there are plenty of places on the internet created just for that. We try to keep things focused on nudism, here.

Edited by - thornapplebison on 11/01/2008 04:21:37 AM

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2008 :  06:13:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jeez,

Can you not recognise when a couple of people are having a bit of banter? It's called humour. You might not find it funny, but hey, we're all different, as I'm sure you would be the first to agree.

If I was looking for some "hot naked chat" don't you think I would have used a different word to cleft? I decided it was the most innocuous word I could have used to put the concept across. Seems to me you would like this forum to be "joy optional" as well as clothing optional.

And before anyone gets on their high horse about "using our Lord's name in vain", I am a confirmed atheist and I don't really care what you think!

Yah boo, sucks to you!

Freckles

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved