Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 174 ]  [ Total: 174 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 hair or no hair
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?
Page: of 8

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/20/2008 :  4:43:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your comments everyone - I feel like a celebrity. Canzan - I certainly would consider laser treatment now I know I never want to go back to a hairy mary. One bonus I have noticed, if you dye the hair on your head, you don't have to worry about grey pubes giving your age way. How cool is that!

Frecks

steady78
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  3:57:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Way to go Freckles, I've been trimming and shaving for years and when I met my sweetie a couple of years ago I convinced her to try bald and she loves it.
Yes, she like you, was a little self conscious at first but says she won't go back. We're now looking into permanent methods

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  5:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reasons to be Hairless: Part 2

Back in the old country, I used to occasionally wear my jeans commando style. I would often catch my pubes in the zip. Ouch.

Lose the bush - problem solved, although I haven't worn jeans (or anything else bum-hugging) for years.

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  7:06:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Freckles,

Thanks a bunch for rubbing in your great situation!! LOL

Speedy

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/21/2008 :  7:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks Speedy,

You know me. Always try to accommodate LOL.

Reasons to be Hairless - Part 3:

Towel dry straight out of the shower. No need to wrap your bush in a turban!

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/22/2008 :  3:36:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reasons to be Hairless - Part 4:

No more stray curlies on the toilet seat, stuck to the soap, blocking the plughole.

Part 5:

Go casual. No more bad hair days, agonizing over which way to part it. No more expensive hair products

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  05:59:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Time for that 1st re-wax today and I can't wait to be totally smooth again. The hair that has been coming through is not stubbly or scratchy, but being a brunette, it's noticeable. Don't expect it will hurt as much as before and my vulva will be red and a little tender for a day but it will be worth it.

I had noticed a few tucks down under where the beautician had missed a few stray hairs last time and I am expecting I will have to get in some strange positions for them to be accessible, but by 2pm I expect everything below my head to be pink and hairless again.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  12:50:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Freckles, I enjoyed reading all you reasons for staying smooth. I have a suggestionfor you. Instead of waxing, I use an epilator. It is an electric device that looks like an electric shaver. Instead of blades it has tiny tweezers on rollers that pull the hair out by the root like waxing but without the mess. I use one on my entire body and I love the results. I have been using it for a couple of years and the the hair regrowth has slowed down a lot. My pubic hair has all but stopped coming back. There are several models out there. I find the most comfortable one to use is the Conair dual roller.
Stay smooth an d tanned
Smoothy

Download Attachment: Picture 1.jpg
17.09 KB

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  2:11:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Smoothy,

I have tried an epilator before, to trim the "bikini line" (what bikini?) when the thatch was still in place. Not much to close between it and waxing. I am now thinking laser treatment long term I can't see any reason why I would want to go back to having a hairy mary.

Just thought of another one....

Reasons to be Hairless - Part 6

Laminar flow of water around the kitty when swimming naked. Less turbulence = less energy expended = reduced carbon footprint!

Save the planet, lose the fuzz!

Edited by - Freckles on 10/26/2008 3:57:01 PM

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  2:32:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freckles,I like your thinking. It is nice to know I am also trying to save the planet. I knew those olympic swimmers had a reason for being smooth. Another thing is that when you come out of the water your skin dries so much faster without the fur.
I thought about laser, but it is a lot of money and since I have used the epilator for so long a stay pretty much hair free. I still have to do my legs and arms about once a month but thatis it. My chest and pubic area stay pretty smooth. I do go over the area when i do my legs and arms but it really does not need it. I can't imagine being hairy again.
I live in Florida so it is warm enough to be nude all year. It must be nie in Spain. Are the beaches there nude?
Smooth for life!!!
Smoothy

Download Attachment: Picture 3.jpg
18.07 KB

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  3:22:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy,

The skin drying quicker was a given as far as I am concerned.

I live in Fuerteventura - the Canary Islands and it is effectively summer all year round. As for nudist beaches, it's actually easier to count the beaches where you can't go naked. That's why I moved here!

The place is a great favourite of German nudist tourists and frankly, it's more common to see a bald pubis than a hairy one nowadays.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  3:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow, Now that is a place i have to visit. It sounds like paradise to me. I wil let you know if we ever make it.
Smoothy

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2008 :  5:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy,

Wouldn't go as far as saying it's a paradise but it beats the weather in NW England where I used to live.

On the issue of laser treatment, I would hope I wouldn't have quite so much of an area to treat as yourself. Anybody have an idea of the cost? Price per puss? LOL

Freckles
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2008 :  4:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Reasons to be Hairless - Part 7

No mismatching collar and cuffs. You can be a blonde, redhead, brunette - nobody knows what your true colour is if your bush has been dispatched to a waste bin.

nudeintpa
Forum Member

Posted - 10/27/2008 :  2:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeintpa a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Freckles - I always refer to it as the Carpet doesnt match the drapes :-) Guess you have no carpets, just hard wood floors

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Depilated from the top of the head to toes? Topic Next Topic: The smooth look, trend or fad?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved