Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 162 ]  [ Total: 162 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN
Page: of 8

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  6:33:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is only a short drive to Orlando.

We discovered a great Steak House "Charlie's"!!

We were flying down about 5 or 6 years ago and we overheard a conversation with a stewedess, and we go there everytime we are at Cypress.

I read in one of the national dining magazines, and it is rated in the top 10 in the U.S.

A def. must!!

Clothes necessary. What a bummer.

We will be heading off for Cypress in mid October, and we can't wait.

We are hear for a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/17/2007 :  08:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To acmeweld...We just returned from our first time visit to Cypress Cove. We have been to several nudist resorts so we pretty much knew what to expect. We were asked at the gate if we were "experienced". We replied "yes" so we got right in...I don't know the routine if you say "no" to that question...you probably get more attention paid to nudist rules...

We received a "paper" tour which was fine, since I had reviewed their website extensively and knew the grounds pretty well. We stayed in a villa which was nice and clean. We each brought one towel to carry around to sit on. I suppose you could use one of the towels in the villa if you wanted to. There is a fenced area around the pools that you are required to be nude unless you are just walking straight to "Cheeks" the bar and grill. The remainder of the resort is clothing optional. We were very pleased to see that most people were nude throughout the resort. You can leave and return anytime, although be sure to get a pass for your car. We did not get one when we checked in and kind of got hassled at the gate when we returned. (I think they just forgot to give us the pass). We didn't like that the drive up to Kissimmee was so long for dinner. When we go back, we will just eat at the restaurant and save a lot of time. We had breakfast at the restaurant the next morning and it was really good. This will be a great place for you to visit. If you have any other specific questions...let me know.

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2007 :  2:46:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just returned from another short trip to Cypress Cove. This time I had to go alone, because my wife couldn't get away. I just have to say, this is a beautiful place. Almost everyone is nude all the time and they all look great. There are many shapes and sizes, but everyone appears to be happy and enjoying themselves. I cannot wait to go back. I would live there, if I could.

kangaroo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  8:55:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone confirm that Cypress Cove is or is not clothing-optional? In other words...could my wife stay clothed? I understand that the pool area is nude only, but I'm referring to the rest of the resort.

The website states that the lake area is clothing-optional, but makes no mention of the rest of the resort.

Also...regarding the lake...are there croc/gators in there, and if so, should I be afraid?

Thanks all!

-kanga

kcompc

Posted - 05/01/2008 :  10:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kangaroo

Can anyone confirm that Cypress Cove is or is not clothing-optional? In other words...could my wife stay clothed? I understand that the pool area is nude only, but I'm referring to the rest of the resort.

The website states that the lake area is clothing-optional, but makes no mention of the rest of the resort.

Also...regarding the lake...are there croc/gators in there, and if so, should I be afraid?

Thanks all!

-kanga

Yes, It is clothing optional. I was there in April and it was wonderful. No one blinks an eye if you have clothes on or not. Just the pool and hot tubs are nude only.

kangaroo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  07:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks kcompc!

cenfldh
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2008 :  08:27:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cypress Cove is a large resort and residential area. As noted, nude only around the pool area. But you'll see vary mixtures of clothed and unclothed around the resort.

As with virtually any and all Florida bodies of freshwater, yes there are alligators in the lake. I've canoed Brown Lake, so I know. There is a roped off swimming beach. I have never swum myself, but I imagine the gators pretty much leave that area alone. I'll probably try it sometime. People and gators co-exist pretty well in Florida, with a few notable exceptions.

No crocs. American crocodiles are only found in salt or brackish water in extreme south Florida--the Everglades or the Florida keys.

One further note: are there sharks in the ocean when you go swimming at the beach? That doesn't mean some caution isn't in order.

Edited by - cenfldh on 05/03/2008 07:48:03 AM

NTLnTAA
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2008 :  8:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The summer 2008 camping session has started. A busy weekend here with the winter people leaving, their campers put into storage and replaced by the summer campers on the camp sites. Termps on Saturday hit 90.
The only thing I could add to what cenfldh said about the gators is, with any wild animal, they tend to stay away from humans. Unless they are fed by humans or humans feed duck, fish ect that the gators eat. They will take the opportunity for an easy meal. So going closer to the easy meal, with humans close by, will make them less afraid of humans, hence, greater risk. But even without feeding them or their prey, anything can happen. To the best of my knowledge, the gators at the Cove fend for themselves.
Again, cenfldh said it best, caution is in order.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  10:11:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I got married at the beach at Cypress Cove in Feb. of '94, two 'gators crashed the ceremony. They just lay there nearby. For our first anniversary, my husband gave me an alligator charm for my bracelet.
:)Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

cenfldh
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  6:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So then, Cheri, did you and your new husband take a skinnydip in the lake after the ceremony? I'm guessing not.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2008 :  6:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cendfldh, Nope, never have swam in that lake. LOL

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
http://pages.prodigy/cheridonna

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  6:53:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Imagining a TV commercial for Cypress Cove nudist holidays with deep-voice announcer saying: "Nobody cares if you're clothed 'cause they're too busy watchin' out for 'gators!"

Edited by - agde on 05/06/2008 6:56:35 PM

kangaroo
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  7:55:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
And the gators are saying "Hey look, they're already peeled!"

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2008 :  04:27:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
After seeing 8-9 foot gators more than once while boating and canoing, I have to say that I get nervous every time I see small children playing in that lake.

NCLynn
Forum Member

Posted - 07/03/2008 :  4:16:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I noticed that Cypress Cove is hosting a singles' weekend in August. Has anyone ever attended this event? Is it truly a singles event or is it mostly single couples? What is the typical age of attendees? Thanks! Lynn

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.39 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved