Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 389 ]  [ Total: 389 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Conservative / Family Nudist Resort - Trip Reports
 Cypress Cove Nudist Resort
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN
Page: of 8

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  10:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I just received my reservation confirmation for my very first visit to Cypress Cove in March. I will be bringing a first timer along with me as well. I am extremely excited, can't wait. I will be sure to post a trip report when I return. I do have a small question though. Besides all the remarks I have read thus far, what kind of activites do they usually have during the spring? Do they offer any activities for a first time nudist to help her ease herself into it, for my partner that is? We will be there for a week. I am so excited that I am dancing in my seat as we speak.

- Ray

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2007 :  11:41:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ray, Do you need to renew your AANR membership? You do get a nice discount on your daily grounds fees with it.

They generally do nothing for first timers. Perhaps you can contact Carolyn Hawkins at AANR who lives at the Cove. Enjoy the two pools, the two hot tubs, the food, and other ammenities.

I'm holding a clothed day/introduction to nudism on Sat., Feb. 24 here in Columbia, SC.

Below is what I found at their website (www.suncove.com) regarding their calendar of events:
Mar 3 Cypress Cove Spring Social

Mar 9 - 10 Cove Player's Spring Show
Mar 11 RC Yacht Club Regatta
Mar 17 St. Patrick's Dance
Mar 17 Cove-Wide Garage Sale
Mar 23 - 25 Jazz & Blues Weekend
Mar 30 - Apr 1 Goodbye Snowbirds Weekend

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 01/05/2007 11:42:55 PM

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 01/06/2007 :  8:31:09 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cheri,

Thank you for posting the schedule. When I looked on their website I was only able to find the 2006 schedule. And yes I have an AANR card so I am set and ready to save some momey.
Thank you for the information Cheri.

- Ray

vhfguy

Posted - 05/01/2007 :  12:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am planning to visit Thu 3 May and stay Sat 5 May. I am travelling alone from Canada and was wondering if there's anyone who would like to come with me, or meet me there just to chat? I am 48, a long-time occasional nudist (worldwide!), and just for the record, am not looking for sex (happily married) - just for companions on this short nude part of my short holiday in Florida. It's just so much nicer when you have someone to talk to!

Mike

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/05/2007 :  5:06:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I are planning to spend a couple of days around Orlando and plan to go to Apollo Beach all day Friday and all day Saturday at Cypress Cove. Has anyone been there recently that could update with a current report on what we could expect, etc. Thanks!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  09:57:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by newlynude

My girlfriend and I are planning to spend a couple of days around Orlando and plan to go to Apollo Beach all day Friday and all day Saturday at Cypress Cove. Has anyone been there recently that could update with a current report on what we could expect, etc. Thanks!

It remains the Cadillac of east coast resorts/parks IMHO.
Cheri

-
-

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2007 :  7:50:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cheri:

Without a doubt it is the "Cadi", "BMW","Benz" of the East Coast.

My wife and love it especially in the early fall. There is nothing like watching and NFL game on a Sunday afternoon at "Cheeks" in between dips in the two pools, or the pond.

I know anyone who goes there will have a great time. We are planning on going sometime in Sept. so we can enjoy watching a "PATS" game at "Cheeks"!!!

CODI

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/17/2007 :  05:41:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been a member of the Cove for 10yrs. I'm fortunate to be less than an hour away. I prefer it over the more upscale resorts (- -, - -), because you can bring your own picnic lunch and beverages. It's wonderful to sit by the lake and have lunch!! I've met a lot of great people there, and even formed a close relationship with a women who lives in the same town as me. She has a privacy area in her yard, so on the days I can't make it up to the resort, we relax on the patio. Most people have to wait for vacation time to visit the resorts and beaches, but I feel blessed having them so close by. Life is good!!!! See you at the Cove. John

JohnnyBnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  04:43:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hubie5151

My husband and I would like to visit Cypress Cove along with our teenage (17) daughter. We usually visit nude beaches in California and Florida, but our daughter is wondering if she will find someone in her age group to interact with at Cypress?

Because the Cove is a family oriented resort, you will find people of all ages there. But, the vast majority of people are 50's plus.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  09:50:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hubie5151

My husband and I would like to visit Cypress Cove along with our teenage (17) daughter. We usually visit nude beaches in California and Florida, but our daughter is wondering if she will find someone in her age group to interact with at Cypress?

It depends on the week and/or day of the week and/or the time of the year and/or if school is out in the area.

The complexion of a nudist park can change almost hourly. When planning a vacation to this wonderful place, give them a call to see if there are any activities planned for your children's ages.
Cheri

-
-

newlynude
Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  09:50:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend and I stayed at Cypress Cove on Sunday night through Monday afternoon (9/10). It is a fabulous place. It was not very crowded, but by the looks of the number of chairs they have around, it must get pretty crowded at times, which would be a blast. There were probably 8 couples at the pool during the day, and no one at the lake. The restaurant was really nice. There were several nude couples eating breakfast when we went. We wore clothes, but wished we had gone nude. We were nude right after that for the rest of the day, including lunch at Cheeks. Everyone was friendly and the pools were so nice. We stayed in a villa room that was very clean and comfortable. You really wanted to be naked at this place. It was so comfortable. Any first timer would love it. We can't wait to go back on a big weekend! We went to Playalinda beach the day before and had a great time there too! What a couple of days!

acmeweld
Forum Member

Posted - 09/14/2007 :  8:17:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I plan to visit our first nudist resort, Cypress Cove, in late October. Are there any formalities to expect upon checki-in .... sales pitch, tour of facilities, etc., or is check in relatively quick and painless? Can you exit the and re-enter freely? Are seating towels provided or do you bring your own? Is there any helpful information you can provide for first timers? We'll be easy to identify, the flourescent pale ones with 50 factor sunscreen.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  08:01:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheri has posted their site above.
www.suncove.com
I think FAQ will cover your questions.

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

Edited by - Balto Bob on 09/15/2007 08:04:25 AM

acmeweld
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  12:15:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Cheri and Balto Bob .... That was very helpful information ...

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  4:09:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:

Originally posted by acmeweld

My wife and I plan to visit our first nudist resort, Cypress Cove, in late October. Are there any formalities to expect upon checki-in .... sales pitch, tour of facilities, etc., or is check in relatively quick and painless? Can you exit the and re-enter freely? Are seating towels provided or do you bring your own? Is there any helpful information you can provide for first timers? We'll be easy to identify, the flourescent pale ones with 50 factor sunscreen.

---------------------------------------------------------

You'd be surprised at how many long-time nudists also use a 50 SPF sunscreen, me included. :) When you visit any nudist venue, you're expected to bring your own
towel(s). Recomendation: 2 towels each per day, one to sit on and one with which to dry off after hot tubbing or swimming. You can always buy one or three at their shop that's actually in their office area.

After checking in at the office where you may be given a map of the resort, you'll be on your own.

I can recommend to NOT swim in the lake, they do have gators.

Yes, you can drive off-grounds at will, but why would you want to?!

Their website is www.suncove.com

:) Cheri

-
-

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/16/2007 11:03:34 AM

Page: of 8 Previous Topic: Members Favorite Resorts Topic Next Topic: Sunny Haven Family Nudist Park, Granger, IN  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.31 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved