Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 226 ]  [ Total: 226 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Playing in the mud!
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Non nudist parents visiting Topic Next Topic: son wanting to be nudist, what should i do?
Page: of 2

Little Fellow
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2008 :  1:19:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read a post earlier today about someone who enjoyed playing in the mud, unfortuately not many people commented on it :(

If i am in a deserted place i enjoy "rolling" in it so to speak, and get nice and dirty. Does anyone else enjoy it?

Edited by - Little Fellow on 04/24/2008 2:38:32 PM

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  05:28:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't mind a little dirt. I like to stay clean, but mud doesn't scare me.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  11:14:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of the nudist parks in TX used to have a "mud hole". I never liked the idea. Maybe I just like to stay mudless. However, I enjoy getting my hands into soil for planting.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  3:55:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Although I have never tried it, I have heard of many people who enjoy what is called MUDLARKING. I understand it is a harmless fetish so if you enjoy it, go with it. Whether you are wearing any form of clothing or being naked is not important. It has little to do with my concept of nudism though.

Calbob
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2008 :  10:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Little Fellow

I read a post earlier today about someone who enjoyed playing in the mud, unfortuately not many people commented on it :(

If i am in a deserted place i enjoy "rolling" in it so to speak, and get nice and dirty. Does anyone else enjoy it?

Turtle Lake in Michigan actually has a mud pit where you can roll naked in the mud all you want and then go into the lake and wash it all off.

Bob

wayne a
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2008 :  6:31:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife & I were at Turtle Lake last year for the first time. I saw their Mudhole and wanted to give it a try, but my wife didn't. This summer we're going to try and go back for a few 3 day weekends and I'm going to give it a try with or without her. It looks very intriguing, looks like it would hold around 4 - 6 people. Anyone else ever try this? What was your experience?

Wayne

n/a
deleted

Posted - 04/29/2008 :  10:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have not played in the mud since I was about 8 years old.

Cheri - I will have to go with you on this one. My hands in gardening is enough, thanks.

Hiking the Cascades "naturally"!

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  08:02:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
One of my favorite things to do at work during meetings is to play with play-doh. It is one of the most tactically satisfying things to do (at least for me).

I suspect that a great mud hole is similar. Getting mud between your toes and fingers would also be a lot of fun.

I would, however want a good shower before it dried.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  08:33:33 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Some women pay big bucks for mudpack facials, I wonder how much they would pay for an allover mudpack? Some spas do that now, maybe Turtle Lake should offer a spa treatment with their mud hole.

Could be a new trend. :)

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 04/30/2008 09:02:34 AM

airbather

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  2:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like to roll in the sand whenever I am on a nude beach. There is nothing like rolling in the the hot soft sand after a swim in the cool ocean. For me, beach chair seems like a aparatus designed to separate you from the beach, so is the blanket.

Never done a mud roll, I'd sure like to try.

A.B.

SFbayGuy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2008 :  6:10:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess I did enough playing in mud as a kid.

But...it is time for a visit to Kal-lee-for-nee-ya as our gubnor likes to say.

It's not playing in mud, but, I've done the mud bath treatment and it is a fabulous way to relax.

http://calistogaspas.com/mud-baths/index.html

SirGodiva
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  7:30:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only like to rub mud on my face, and then sing Swannee River.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2008 :  8:30:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I travel to St. Martin each year in the summer. At Club Orient, there is a catamaran, the Tiko Tiko, that sails to an island with 10-12 people.

Towards the end of the day everyone gathers on the beach for, what is one of the highlights of the trip, the applying of the islands mud/clay on each other. Usually it's couples applying to each other but we've helped friends as well.

You allow the mud/clay to dry and then take a dip in the ocean and rise off. It leaves the skin feeling very nice. That's about the extent of our playing in the mud!

RichNKaren
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2008 :  09:55:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit RichNKaren's Homepage  Send RichNKaren a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This topic reminds me so much of my (much) earlier days at Gay Head on Martha's Vineyard.
The mud there felt so great, especially after several hours laying about in the sun

Rich&Karen

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2008 :  6:35:56 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
This is a filthy, disgusting topic!! Where did you say the resorts with mud were? Sounds interesting, and would make a good dare. I would think sloshing around in mud would have some dramatic sensations, plus there are the health benefits, to boot.

That government governs best, which governs least - Thomas Jefferson

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 11/15/2008 :  10:10:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
About 10 years ago we were building a storm shelter and had dug a large hole when we had a massive thunderstorm that dumped about 7 inches of rain overnight. The soil where I live is a mixture of clay and fine sand so when it's wet it's just like the mud used in mud wrestling. I had to pump out the water from the hole and rather than get my clothes muddy I stripped and went into the hole. I fell down alot when I was moving the pump, but the experience was fun. My wife also had a good time blasting me with the garden hose when I was done pumping out the water. I'd recommend playing in the mud anytime.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Non nudist parents visiting Topic Next Topic: son wanting to be nudist, what should i do?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved