Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 415 ]  [ Total: 415 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How much of your body do you shave men?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist
Page: of 7

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  09:03:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave everything smooth from my nose to my toes. I've been doing it for three years, and it feels and looks great. I've found that if I shave everyday, I have very few bumps and ingrown hairs. I actually enjoy shaving my body so maintenance is not an issue.

smoothNtanned
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2008 :  12:41:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I agree, the daily shaving for me, and the type of razor used, no ingrown hairs, rare bumps, and even fewer cuts. Although at times I contemplate laser permanent removal, I actually enjoy shaving so the motivation for permanence is low (groin electrolysis only many years ago).

Although I started shaving certain areas about 20 years ago, the current area of everything below the ribs has been maintained for 7 years. Much prefer smooth, so plan to carry on.................

'NUDE when able, covered when necessary'

jandem
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  12:20:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Generally just use clippers to take my head hair to a "3", and my nether region to a "1". Much tidier, and it is long enough to not itch, but short enough to be like its not there...

I occasionally take it all off, but generally get lazy and stop the daily upkeep...

The "1" is great

Edited by - jandem on 03/22/2008 12:26:49 AM

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  03:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I shave everything from my face down. What little hair I have on my head and my moustache stay. For all the rest - goodbye. I've been doing this for several years now and would never change. I love the feel and the look.
A January 2012 update. Now, after massive chemo even the head hair and moustache are gone. It's probably wierd to say so, but I've never been smoother and I love it. In a couple months when stuff starts to grow again, I'll have to start shaving. For now, it's a fantastic feel!

Edited by - EuroTim on 01/06/2012 12:07:10 AM

Blackbare6
Forum Member

Posted - 04/22/2008 :  6:43:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Blackbare6 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well lets see. I dont have much hair to begin with. I was in my 30s before I got chest hair, or any noticable leg hair. So I'm keeping my goatee, and eyebrows. But everything else?
Gone!
Been that way for 20yrs. And see no reason to change

glock45
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2008 :  5:45:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave or do a touch up every day, because smooth is the way to go.

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2008 :  11:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am pretty hairy, but I normally clip down my body hair to a 2 or 3 setting on a trimmer. My pubic hair and scrotum are normally either very short or totally smooth.

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  09:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I used to shave but now i use an epilator on my entire body from my nose to my toes. I stay smooth so much longer and I do not get any stubble that you do when you shave. My wife and i both love the look and feel of my smooth skin and my tan looks so much better. I can go several weeks before I feel i need to use the epilator. I do my face daily and the rest of my body once a week.

HappyDaz
Forum Member

Posted - 05/18/2008 :  10:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I trim down my chest hair. I also trim my pubic hair down to a quarter inch and shave my scrotum and penis smooth.

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  2:10:13 PM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I shave my scotum ahd shaft smooth and trim the rest about a quarter of an inch or shorter just so it don't itch. I shave every day using baby oil and sometimes shaving cream.

NudistBill4u

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  2:54:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit NudistBill4u's Homepage  Send NudistBill4u a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I,USE TO SHAVE MY PUBIC HAIRS AND MY LEGS TO SHAVE MY BUT CHeeks/between the crack of my bottom,i like being clean shaven/smooth all over it feel good.I USE HAIR remover on my body.Now waiting for a nice lady amaire it/if they dont like it,i dont care.Nudist Bil4U.

Billy McDonald

Pat
Forum Member

Posted - 05/19/2008 :  5:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my face & thats it . I don't see why I would want to shave anywhere else.

Sorry guys it's a mystery to me.

Pat

deforested
Forum Member

Posted - 06/11/2008 :  12:01:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
See previous post. With my wife's encouragement I've had the laser hair removal on my back--didn't have that much there to begin with but now it's smooth. No pain--quick recovery. I am going back to have my chest "sculpted" into just the pattern that I (we) want it to show. Next will be laser hair removal for both of us in all pubic regions.

[edited for topic content]

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/11/2008 2:14:59 PM

bebeto
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  07:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit bebeto's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Usually I keep my privates smooth.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  09:31:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I only keep my scrotum shaved!

Everything else is full grown!!!

Remember, we are only here for a short time, so let's have a good time!!"

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved