Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 80 ]  [ Total: 80 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 How much of your body do you shave men?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist
Page: of 7

nakedbilly

Posted - 08/17/2008 :  6:51:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave everything from my face down to my knees daily. Being smooth feels SOOOOOO good.

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  10:02:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Check out my picture avatar. I have not used a razor on any part of my body for over a decade.

earlash1
Forum Member

Posted - 08/18/2008 :  1:41:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit earlash1's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This summer it has been everything from the neck down

smoothbill

Posted - 04/26/2009 :  10:44:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave from nose to toes.Feels great and I love the look,as does girlfriend.She is also completely smooth.

NakedOpeness
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2009 :  11:41:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit NakedOpeness's Homepage  Send NakedOpeness a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I have been shaving everything but my face for a couple years now. I have found that most don't notice, and those that do (men and women), although sometimes taken back by it first, love it! Both aesthetically, and intimately.

Clothing should always be optional!

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 05/21/2009 :  10:15:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Smoothies:

I am totally smooth, face down, although I like to trim my legs very short instead of shaving, get the same look with much less chance of ingrown hairs.

Summer is great time to be smooth or try it out for the first time.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2009 :  01:10:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i shave my back and pubic area will shave chest before summer is out but leave the legs hairy, what is the purpose of all this hair anyway. smooth is alot cooler

DenCurMarSmoothNCA

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  03:38:15 AM  Show Profile  Send DenCurMarSmoothNCA a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been shaving my armpits and pubes since age 11 and started shaving my ass fulltime since age 21. Completely smooth now and have been since age 21. No looking back!

Open to chatting with others who are similarly interested in shaving smooth.

D

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2009 :  6:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
As one of the chief representatives of the caveman, natural look, (Balataf outdoes me, so I bow to him), I can say it is a lot less cumbersome to let it all grow. Unlike my superior, Balataf, I do shave my face and neck. Yeah, I know, I'm a cop-out, but I can't always be in good taste as is Balataf.

I am highly okay with women who don't shave their pubic hair, or their armpit hair. I told you I was natural!!

“In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.” -John Adams

MrDave
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  11:49:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave my arm pits,chest,groin & legs. I wished that I had gone smooth years ago.

MrDave

eros4fun

Posted - 01/09/2011 :  10:59:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been getting the full brazilian wax for the last 6 months..........never shaving again !

SwingnJim

Posted - 03/31/2011 :  5:11:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I shave all my chest hair, except for the bit where the rib cage comes together. I also shave everything smooth south including the area between the anus and the ball sack. This evolved over a long period of time out of need. #1 is the desire not to look like a cave man. #2 Pubic hair had to go because I like wearing very low cut swim wear when I can't be nude. Can't have a big bush hanging of the suit. In public or anywhere else. #3 I love the feeling of skin on skin contact during sex. #4 My ball sac and balls are on the lare side, so I shave those to reduce the friction between my legs. I also wear **** and ball rings to help keep everything supported and up and out of the way, To help from getting entangled between my legs. Another reason to shave, rubber rings and pubic hair don't mix. #5 In my opinion, It's cleaner and more attractive, and better for oral sex. And let me say, that the area between my ball sack and anus can get very hairy, so you can imagine the sanitary needs to shave their. And yes I am very Straight.

Jim B. Bixler

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  05:17:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Alright, I am considering a wax job on my "old man hair on my shoulders," as well as one on my back hair. Other than that, my hair will be untouched. I just hope that the waxer in-charge will give me a stick to bite on when the wax is removed.

"Commerce with all nations, alliance with none, should be our motto." Thomas Jefferson

sunflower
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  3:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Send sunflower an AOL message  Click to see sunflower's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Even though female I have been very fortunate in never having to even shave my legs,much to the disgust of friends who do need to shave, however, in a man I prefer au natural, so you stay as you are warmskin.

PeteWhim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/01/2011 :  4:05:15 PM  Show Profile  Click to see PeteWhim's MSN Messenger address  Send PeteWhim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by sunflower

Even though female I have been very fortunate in never having to even shave my legs,much to the disgust of friends who do need to shave, however, in a man I prefer au natural, so you stay as you are warmskin.

Been shaving all over, off and on, since I was 15. Just the front side < G > when ever the mood hits me , like yesterday. Shaved everything in front, clipped my head to 1/4 Inch or less with one of those hair cutting kits with the snap on depth guides. How simple can it get ? Besides, have saved hundreds of dollars by cutting my own hair. Now that Santa Barbara county has warmed up to 80*F, off go the clothes, off with body hair, on with the Johnson baby oil,and into the garden. Life is good ! The lady is not into shaving, only trimming.

Petewhim

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: Doctor visit Topic Next Topic: Shaved Nudist  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved