Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 232 ]  [ Total: 232 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 Unofficial Nude Beaches Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AANR & Assateague Island Natl Seashore Topic Next Topic: Tanque Verde Falls, Tucson, AZ
Page: of 2

Jdangle84

Posted - 05/10/2007 :  07:37:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Jdangle84 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Are there any unofficial or official nude beaches or for that matter places, in or around the tampa, st petersburg, clearwater area. I recently ventures down to fort myers with some friends and went out on there boat. They took my fiance and I to this unofficial nude beach and it was great. Everybody there was for the purpose that that beach was for nude sunbathers. Please if anyone knows is there anything like this in the bay area?

Barebuns

Posted - 08/08/2007 :  2:27:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Write me at my email with your email, so I can send you some with directions!

longlynn

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  07:49:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
barebuns, i would love to have this info as well. my wife and i just went down to fort de sota this weekend and completety thought we would be able to determine the a unofic site in the park. couldn't find it though. i would love it if you would email me with the info. thanks.

Forum Member

Posted - 09/11/2007 :  12:43:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Without posting "so many messages," you are not able to send an email using these forums.

fhbh

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  10:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We would like information as we are just starting to look for places to go. There seems to be alot of confusion about some of the public areas like Apollo area, and it sounds like parking is going to be a problem. We are planning a trip soon to see for ourselves. Any information would be greatly appreciated. We can't email yet as we haven't done enough posts.

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  3:13:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
fhbh,
The only confusion I have ever seen about Apollo Beach is that some people think of the city of Apollo Beach and not the Canaveral National Seashore where the nude Apollo Beach is located. I don't know about the Fort De Soto park but I do know about Apollo Beach, so ask away.

Diger

geegee

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  12:31:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Does anyone know of any topless beaches in Tampa? Can't find anything anywhere and it is hard to believe that there isn't one.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  10:15:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by geegee

Does anyone know of any topless beaches in Tampa? Can't find anything anywhere and it is hard to believe that there isn't one.

Sorry to say, you'd better believe it. Get involved with the Tampa nonlanded, AANR-affiliated club and maybe one day there will be one.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

NaturistCory

Posted - 10/12/2007 :  10:50:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am also looking for nude beaches in Clearwater and Tampa area! Does anyone know of any nude beaches in the Clearwater or Tampa area? Thanks for any info!

Cory

727-657-1066

cory1979@gmail.com

Cory Montoya

Bare Warrior
Forum Member

Posted - 10/13/2007 :  1:21:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was at Fort Desoto last weekend and I could find nothing that would suggest that there is a nude beach there. You would think with all the nude resorts in this area there would be a nude beach but I haven't found one yet. I really am loosing my tan and I can't go to a resort every weekend. With as many of us in the Tampa area that are interested in a nude beach, maybe we could start one. Anyone know of an out of the way place where a nude beach would be appropriate?

Bare Warrior

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2007 :  09:51:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare Warrior

I was at Fort Desoto last weekend and I could find nothing that would suggest that there is a nude beach there. You would think with all the nude resorts in this area there would be a nude beach but I haven't found one yet. I really am loosing my tan and I can't go to a resort every weekend. With as many of us in the Tampa area that are interested in a nude beach, maybe we could start one. Anyone know of an out of the way place where a nude beach would be appropriate?
Bare Warrior

As I stated above, the Tampa Area Naturists and teh Tampa Bay Sun Club, both affiliated with AANR, would be your best bet. Go to www.aanr.com and click on clubs & regions. Then click on club listings and finally click on FL where you'll get all the updated information on these two nonlanded clubs. At least one of them is working towards the establishment of a nude beach in that area.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2007 :  1:44:18 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare Warrior

Bare Warrior

Bare Warrior,

Tampa Area Naturists have been working for some time to establish a Nude Beach at Fort DeSoto's East Beach. Here is a link to their web site, they have petitions for the local and one for the tourist to print and sign.

http://www.tanfl.com/

You might want to join their club, from the calender it looks like they have monthly meetings at Fort DeSoto.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 10/14/2007 1:45:47 PM

Bare Warrior
Forum Member

Posted - 10/14/2007 :  4:39:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the info.

Bare Warrior

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2007 :  10:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Bare,

If I may call you Bare, keep us informed if you join any of the TAN group. We are in the area every now and then and would like to try it our self.

Diger

scj5s6

Posted - 04/28/2008 :  12:36:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi my wife and i just relocate to the bradenton area. and would like to know if there is any area at fort desoto beach were you could be nude or with very little on,

zeke777kjn

Posted - 07/16/2008 :  12:57:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We just joined your group looking for the same with one exception...we are interested in finding a safe place to boat nude... near a key to enjoy the beach too
Please help if you know of a place

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: AANR & Assateague Island Natl Seashore Topic Next Topic: Tanque Verde Falls, Tucson, AZ  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved