Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 274 ]  [ Total: 274 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 Unofficial Nude Beaches Tampa/St Pete/Clearwater?
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: AANR & Assateague Island Natl Seashore Topic Next Topic: Tanque Verde Falls, Tucson, AZ
Page: of 2

curthorn

Posted - 01/03/2009 :  9:20:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I so hope the proposition passes to allow nude sunbathing at Fort DeSoto. I go there quite often and remove my trunks. When someone approaches I simply put the suit over my crotch, unless I know the people from the beach. Nothing like the feel of being naked on the sand.

curthorn

mscheller74

Posted - 04/11/2009 :  5:54:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit mscheller74's Homepage  Send mscheller74 an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Where was the nude beach in Ft, Myers? My wife and I wanna go to it. Thx, Mike

quote:
Originally posted by Jdangle84

Are there any unofficial or official nude beaches or for that matter places, in or around the tampa, st petersburg, clearwater area. I recently ventures down to fort myers with some friends and went out on there boat. They took my fiance and I to this unofficial nude beach and it was great. Everybody there was for the purpose that that beach was for nude sunbathers. Please if anyone knows is there anything like this in the bay area?

Kender
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2009 :  02:06:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can someone please pm me with locations for the tampa/bradenton area? Thanks

hernandocpl
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2009 :  08:50:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tampa and Bradenton are in central west Florida

Live love and have fun

kike martinez

Posted - 09/06/2009 :  11:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barebuns

Write me at my email with your email, so I can send you some with directions!

Hi, can i get some directions.
thanks, tampa, st. pete, clear water, whatever

skylane
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2009 :  7:13:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think the question begs to be answered-if someone were sunbathing
nude on the East beach of De Soto,what are the chances they would
be arrested?And if arrested,what sort of fines and imprisonment etc
would one tend to expect?Inquiring minds want to know.............
Thanks,
Skylane

SuperSean

Posted - 02/18/2010 :  3:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey Everyone,

Fort Desoto is too risky to be nude. I am sure if you keep a watchful eye on patrol you can cover up as needed, but in my opinion this is not a relaxing way to enjoy being clothes free. If you have a boat just North of Anna Maria Island is a place called Passage Key which used to be a bird sanctuary until it got washed away. Now it is just a small sand bar at low tide. Any given weekend you will have over 100 boats anchored around this sandbar when the weather is ripe. Almost everyone there is nude and is pretty much accepted by local Marine Law Enforcement. You will see them pass by slowly patrolling the Anchored boats but do not harass anyone unless of course you are breaking the law in other ways than just being nude. I guess since this is a remote area and there is no one to offend it is tolerated. I would like to get some boaters together and form another area like this just west of Pasco/Pinellas on the Barrier Islands of Three Rooker Bar or Anclote Island. Three Rooker bar is another Island only accessible by boat and would be a great location just like passage key. So if there is anyone interested in forming this with me I am open for suggestions!! I recommend Three Rooker Bar since it is not patrolled like Anclote Island is. Tell me what you think if you know this area.

jandyinstpete

Posted - 04/22/2010 :  9:49:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
passage key is heaven, and for the time being absolutely ok law-wise. boat cops come by all the time, no problem.

and, as for ft desoto, there's still quite a few people that go nude/topless or nearly nude there all the time. mostly men wear the "pecker pouches"-the completely backless things - and lots of women wear thongs and go topless. last i heard, for a topless woman,the most minimal gesture in the direction of turning over or around when the ranger drives by will suffice to keep the ranger from bothering you, and even then the most that will happen will be that he tells you to put your top on, and then he usually won't be back for an hour or more. as always, for men it's mroe porblematic, but again the last i heard pecker pouches are sufficient to stay out of trouble, at least for the time being. there's a semi-regular crew out there that has masde it a point to cultivate good relations with the rangers, and it seems to be paying off,. but, it could chenge anytime. and, to be frank, if you're a man, and you're with a woman, you're probably in better shape than a single guy.

still, you can go out there for hours, especially on a week day, and run around naked with little worry. but, i understand that a little worry may be too much for most folks.

the place really needs a legal co beach.

is tan (tampa area naturists) still active? i haven't heard anything for a long time.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: AANR & Assateague Island Natl Seashore Topic Next Topic: Tanque Verde Falls, Tucson, AZ  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved