Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 483 ]  [ Total: 483 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style
Page: of 9

later
Forum Member

Posted - 05/17/2007 :  7:41:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being smooth is for yourself, no one else. If you like the look then go for it. I'm smooth, and like I said my wife is smooth or well trimmed. Everyone must decide what's right for them.

E-N-U-Q

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  7:10:07 PM  Show Profile  Click to see E-N-U-Q's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I´m into the smooth look. On both males and females. I think it looks great

Best regards
Nils "ENUQ"

Smooth nudist
D e n m a r k

balataf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2007 :  02:10:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit balataf's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First of all, the Female area in question is inspiring and beautiful in any maintained style.

I have tried to convince my Wife to experiment with shaving there, almost totally without success, except for one week in the mid-1970s. More recently she has seen comparative results on various ladies at Phi Nu events around Phila, but is still quite reluctant.

What is ironic, is that, with her advancing age, there remains only about a quarter of the originally thick growth she had 40 years ago. Recently post-menopause has seen even more shrinkage in the pubic hair department, but she wants to retain what she's got.

(funny, but I'm getting a bit older, too, it seems sometimes.)

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2007 :  09:18:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While smooth is very nice, I personally like the landing strip that my wife has.

canzan
Forum Member

Posted - 08/11/2007 :  3:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like women smooth. My wife has had a lot of her pubic hair lasered off, but keeps a strip about an inch wide in front and still has some on the lips. I would like it all to go, but she is happy with it this way, so that's fine!

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 09/08/2007 :  12:20:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with the majority that it it is a matter of preference; I like the ladies to be smooth. It looks clean.

HT

Edited by - nakedinla on 09/08/2007 12:22:09 PM

Blackbare6
Forum Member

Posted - 09/15/2007 :  02:11:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Blackbare6 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well; not to sound like a perv or anything, but....I like 'em with no hair-no where!(anly mature ones guys! LOL)
Do I like shaved women?
Is this a trick question?

buttassnakedman

Posted - 09/16/2007 :  12:12:20 AM  Show Profile  Send buttassnakedman a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I love the site of a well groomed women regardless of what body type. I think the minimal amount of hair or, smoothie look gives you a more of a natural look which is great in my book

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  11:42:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being smooth myself I absolutely adore the sight of women totally smooth. It has a look that says "I have nothing to hide and I love to be nude"

orldick

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  12:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love women that are smooth, why? I can't explain why but they look more atractive to me.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/20/2007 :  3:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally like to see a pubic hair in the region, since it leaves a bit of a mystery.

But as long as everyone is happy, thats all that counts.

Just rememeber we are here for only a short time, so let's a great time.

Cookie

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/20/2007 4:16:26 PM

1smooth1
Forum Member

Posted - 09/26/2007 :  2:57:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally I like the women that are totally smooth in the pubic area.It just seems to look a lot cleaner.

suedehead

Posted - 09/29/2007 :  11:59:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's a lot more easy to see a women's good stuff if she's shaved, so I vote smooth all the way.

NakedNudie

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  07:37:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
smooth is the way to go, hands down. Especially for intimacy

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/23/2007 10:31:18 AM

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  7:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My personal opinion is that it is both attractive and pleasant in an intimate situation. However, I like a neat, close trim just as well in either case. I think that may even be a better choice, because of ease of maintenance and the absence of uncomfortable stubble.

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved