Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 166 ]  [ Total: 166 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style
Page: of 9

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  9:07:47 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My wife and I are both smoothies because we like the look and how it feels. We also like the look on other people but she won't let me have any feelings on smoothie gals. HA HA!

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/23/2007 9:09:16 PM

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2007 :  10:03:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do whatever makes you happy and feels good to you. As for the “look” I like the ladies smooth and for some men it looks OK but for some men I think it looks kind of strange. I don’t know why. Just like art I guess, some you like and some you don’t, that’s why you please yourself and that should be good enough.

NudistJoe
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  04:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girlfriend is bushy, but I think I'd prefer if she went smooth. :)

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/23/2007 8:19:36 PM

steadyguy

Posted - 12/23/2007 :  4:38:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I must say that having grown up in the hairy seventies that bushes have always been fine to me but, a woman completely smooth just seems that much more naked and beautiful.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 12/23/2007 8:23:28 PM

nakedinla
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  3:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth is quite pleasing; both in form and apperance. While all may have their own perfernce, being smooth lends a clean and pleasant appeal.

HT

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2007 :  4:04:47 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It really doesn't matter as long as it's what makes you happy, I like the smooth look, but I'm bias since my wife been a smoothie for 23 years and still looking Great!!

maytrythis
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  12:29:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow what a discussion. I am a newbie here and my wife and I have been discussing going to a resort. We enjoy being nude around home but have never ventured out very far. Speaking for myself, I feel intimidated enough by my short stature if you know what I mean. I feel shaving would make me look more like a teenager than I care to. This may be the thing that is holding me back from going.

OLD BUZZARD
Forum Member

Posted - 02/12/2008 :  09:31:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think its up to the person as how much hair to remove. i personaly like it trimed up short...........old buzzard

seapro
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  11:51:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife is smooth during the summer month as well as I am. We both enjoy the smooth look and it is much cooler. During the winter my wife does not shave and I have more body hair now than I have had in years. I love the way my wife looks when she is smooth.

Stay bare and stay smoooooth

karen1963
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  12:20:53 PM  Show Profile  Send karen1963 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I prefer a more natural look on others, but I think it should be more about what you're comfortable with and less about what's attractive to other people. As for myself, I have tried shaving and waxing in the past, but it has been too uncomfortable. I also don't like when the hair grows out too long and curly. So, I like to keep it in between with a nice trim.

nudenewbie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2008 :  8:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'll put in my 2cents too: I think that of course it's up to the individual, (no different than how it's up to a person how to wear the hair on his/her head) As for my own preferences, although I like the smooth look on women, I think as long as the hair is neatly trimmed it looks just fine (whether for women or men). I trim down there myself but wouldn't go totally smooth I don't think.

Dave in S. Cal

jeanluc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  12:48:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have tried to convince my wife to maintain the smooth look, but she thinks it is too much work. If it is not kept fully smooth, there is a time where the hair is just long enough to be abrasive when intimate, so since she doesn't want to keep it completely smooth, I let her keep it trimmed however she wants. I still love her however she looks.
That being said, I like the smooth look on women. Seeing the differences in the way they are made is satisfying in an artistic way. Beauty comes in so many forms and I find a smooth look extends a woman's beauty even further.

Jeanluc

Live - Laugh - Love

Rodders
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  06:16:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth and natural both look good to me. Going back to ancient Greek & Roman times, women were almost always depicted by sculptors as being without any pubic hair & the majority of men with it still there. I know ladies who are smooth & look really good and also some who have a trimmed or a full and luxuriant bush which also looks beautiful. Fashion is leaning toward the "pre-pubescent look" pudenda and I suppose it might swing back again. As for men, again it's all personal choice but I personally find a naturally very hairy male body a tad strange when the pubic hair is removed. It is almost as though the person wishes to draw special attention to his scrotum & penis whilst leaving the rest of his body encased in what nature has given him. It's all in the eye of the beholder and long may it be so. Long live freedom.

Rod

Rod

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2008 :  11:57:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Since we're both smooth, we obviously like it on us and others. Natural seems a bit wild but a close trim helps.

Marsand Venus
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2008 :  03:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It seems that fashion these days dictates at least some sort of pubic grooming. Different hairstyles suit different women and personal preference should always come first. However, in general completely smooth looks most attractive to me. It seems to be reminescent of the hairlessness of a Rennaissance nude or a classical Greek statue. Venus occasionally sports the smmoth look but usually likes to keep a tiny landing strip. She likes the feeling of smoothness but prefers to leave a strip to accentuate the natural cleft between her labia. I can't complain too much!

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.35 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved