Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 171 ]  [ Total: 171 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style
Page: of 9

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  10:57:49 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
True Prof, each person has his or her preference as to how they wear their hair, and it really doesn't matter that much. But people do also have a preference about what we find attractive. Like the style of a car or house. We may like the look of one kind of car or another or one kind of house or another.

So I think it's a valid question as to what people might prefer. People want to feel accepted and feel attractive. Does that make sense? Not sure if I worded that right.

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 03/13/2007 10:59:26 PM

tomcon1

Posted - 03/15/2007 :  11:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My family friend E... and I love to dance, but my wife has caught religion and her husband dances like a cow on ice. So we enjoy dancing (only)at clubs in San Francisco. It is no news that the dance crowd here includes gays, lesbians, transgenders, and creatures of ambiguous persuasion without anyone thinking that unusual. Our favorite venue is "women's night" when no unaccompanied men are admitted. A man is admitted only as the "guest" of a woman or women. Sometimes girls just want to have fun among one another without testosterone clouding the air. Dress code is "short dresses and high heels" for her, no levis for me. (Let me rephrase that: I must wear pants, but not levis.)
With single men on the make and homophobes excluded, women feel free to enjoy themselves more openly. And as the club heats up with all the dancing, buttons unbutton and zippers unzip and skirts swirl up to reveal that "short dresses and high heels" means ONLY short dresses and high heels. And smooth is the surface of choice. On most women it looks glor-o-orious. E... already trimmed for a teeny bikini, so all-smooth was a short step. She looks lovely, the way the curves of her legs and body meld around a cute little part with a pucker at the top. We can understand why so many women like the look on one another. It's just pretty. And when skirts swirl above a bare bottom and smooth front, it is feminine as all get out.

thunderchicken

Posted - 03/22/2007 :  06:20:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have always been able to tell a shaved grown woman from a little girl. The vulva is beautiful and pubic hair hides that beauty. I therefore opt for the smooth look.

Ranger191
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  12:36:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ranger191's Homepage  Send Ranger191 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Do whichever one makes YOU happy. We guys will still like you. I promise!

Nobility is not a birthright, it is defined by one's actions.

Edited by - Ranger191 on 03/24/2007 12:38:05 PM

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/24/2007 :  3:45:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cougar

Do whichever one makes YOU happy. We guys will still like you. I promise!

Well put!

whyknotte

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  4:06:06 PM  Show Profile  Send whyknotte an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I simply love smooth ladies.They look and feel so clean and pure.I very much enjoy shaving my lady.Just wish I could always have the time to keep it up 100%.Sure makes for some wonderful times together.

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 04/23/2007 :  11:32:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ladies who are smooth from the neck down are the best! I totally respect those who don't wish to shave everything, especially their genitals, but I just find smooth ladies much more interesting. In this respect, less is more, and none is the most! As long as she is not forced to shave and be smooth, I say go for it. Ladies, there is nothing better than finding nothing than finding a jungle. If you ever have a question, just ask many people, and you will be able to make a decision. Everyone is different, but it is rare when you'll find a male who prefers a lady with a full bush over a completely smooth area.

bk-yd-nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/24/2007 :  6:29:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smooth is nice for many, but I prefer a touch of hair such as a small strip or tuft, as it looks more natural.

bk-yd-nude

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 04/25/2007 :  03:22:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like what my wife has done. She used to keep a full bush and only shave the edges for swimwuit season. So she has gone from that to shaving most of it with just a little mound of hair up front and some hair on the labia. She has even started to keep the mound trimmed nice and short. I prefer this to a full bush of hair. Would like to try it totally smooth, but when she has shaved more than what she keeps now, she says it itches too bad. So I fully enjoy the amount she does shave and the smoothness. I have found that I prefer a smooth gal.

Edited by - coveresid on 05/05/2007 05:17:28 AM

Sally
Forum Member

Posted - 04/27/2007 :  6:10:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am totaly smooth, have been for years. And I totaly love it, I can understand that some do and that some don't like it. For me it is the natrual way to be. This year for my birthday I plan on having electrolsis done and then I'm thinking of getting a corset type of piercing done later in the year.

Sally

smoothskin
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2007 :  10:11:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Everything nicely trimmed is highly appreciated, but a smooth look is just great!

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/29/2007 2:28:48 PM

NUDISTMUM38

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  01:27:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have been totally smooth since my mid teens its the best way to be, and now my eldest wants to take after me. x

XX BE NAKED - BE HAPPY - BE FREE XX

Edited by - NUDISTMUM38 on 05/03/2007 01:08:05 AM

shaven2007

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  01:55:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've been smooth for years. i shave my wife when i get the chance, busy life style. the female body is a wonderful thing to admire and the genitals a wonder of nature. (all women should shave) why have something as lovely as a flower and hide it behind a thorn bush?

i don't wear armani suits. i'm a naturist and not MATERIAListic.

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  8:19:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It is no coincidence that so many more women have made the choice to be pubic hair free (some wax and some have gone through laser removal, so I won't say "shaved"). A few pioneers tried it years ago and as the word spread that it is more hygienic, sensual, and acceptable, more women tried it and now it is becoming as common on women as shaved legs and underarms. Also, the vulva is a beautiful creation and showing it is a beautiful thing. While it is nice to read that so many men (a majority?) like the hairless look, just about all the women I know, including me, do it for ourselves, not for our men.

Cathy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  9:40:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK
While it is nice to read that so many men (a majority?) like the hairless look, just about all the women I know, including me, do it for ourselves, not for our men.

Cathy

I think that's what I wanted when I asked my wife to try it. "Try it, if YOU like it, then keep doing it (or actually, keep having me do it) but don't just do it for me, do it for yourself.

She wasn't sure in the beginning but after seeing so many women sport the hairless pubic area look and talking with our daughters and finding that they did some drastic trimming as well, my wife's having me keep her smooth for herself. That is what she prefers.

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.46 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved