Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 192 ]  [ Total: 192 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Your feelings on smoothie gals?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style
Page: of 9

Dave
Forum Member

Posted - 02/25/2007 :  9:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Whats not to like,my opinion is that is the only way for a female to go. My wife has been smoothe for so long I can't imagine any other way. Dave...

If your not living on the edge, your taking up too much space!!!

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 02/26/2007 :  4:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hairless for sure. a bush might as well be wearing clothes still.

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2007 :  3:36:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I like being bare down there, but lately I have kept a closely cropped 'landing strip' at the top only. It's like the best of both worlds because it appears that I have 'some' hair when I'm standing up, but shaved when I am sitting or laying down.

murano

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  7:15:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For me I like women smooth down there, I also like them neatly trimmed or full bush is nice too. I guess what i am trying to say is women are beautiful in all shapes, sizes, colours and yes, bald or bushy. It's all good. Nudism rocks!

n/a
deleted

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  8:56:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do love to see smooth ladies, just lately I've thought of doing it too, maybe I will ask smoothies for more info before I try it.

Stay nude.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 03/04/2007 :  11:38:41 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope you don't think I'm mean to say it, but if you saw my ex-wife, you'd vote for smooth. She wasn't and it was a bit scary to behold.

KissStephanie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  03:52:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

I've always been natural. When my sister became a nudist and married a nudist (I introduced them), she started to shave. It looked peculiar...like we were little girls.
I find this comparison odd. Little girls don't have armpit hair, or hairy legs, but when women shave those areas people don't refer to hairless armpits, or smooth legs as looking like a little girl, so why is it that it's only the vulva that some people feel that way? As far as I'm concerned, the removing of any of the body hair doesn't look like a little girl. To me it just looks like an adult without body hair. :)

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  11:52:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KissStephanie

quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

I've always been natural. When my sister became a nudist and married a nudist (I introduced them), she started to shave. It looked peculiar...like we were little girls.
I find this comparison odd. Little girls don't have armpit hair, or hairy legs, but when women shave those areas people don't refer to hairless armpits, or smooth legs as looking like a little girl, so why is it that it's only the vulva that some people feel that way? As far as I'm concerned, the removing of any of the body hair doesn't look like a little girl. To me it just looks like an adult without body hair. :)

Perhaps I feel that way because we grew up together. I think nothing of seeing smooth woman.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

CoolNude72
Forum Member

Posted - 03/06/2007 :  8:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Send CoolNude72 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KissStephanie

I agree. A gal with shaved armpits and shaved legs is pretty much expected. That is how I view an average woman. As far as the pubic hair, really cannot see how that would make it look like a little girl. For me I like the smooth look as equally as much I like the natural look.

Ray

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/08/2007 :  7:39:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is noting little girlish about a grown woman with no pubic hair.

Cathy

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  02:12:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

There is noting little girlish about a grown woman with no pubic hair.

Cathy

I'll drink to that!

tommyjoe
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  10:18:55 AM  Show Profile  Send tommyjoe a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I'm with you 100% Cathy, and 2nd that FireProf.
Tom

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/09/2007 :  8:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cathy:

Every once in a while my wife and I get the whim to shave it all off!

We have been both smooth and with a full "bush", and we enjoy both, but right now we both are "natural", although my wife did trim during the Valentine holiday.

We are going to DS in 3 weeks, I would not be a bit surprised that we both come back smooth or have some type of "landing strip".

As long as everyone is happy, that is the most important thing.

Cookie

beachlover492000
Forum Member

Posted - 03/12/2007 :  07:38:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Smoothy gals are really cool. I live in Florida, and I went to the beach yesterday. This beach is not a nudist one, in fact there are signs that warn you against it, but toward the end of the day some people do take off their suits anyway. One really friendly couple was shaved or I might say waxed to the max. He had shaved everything, including his head. She still had the hair on her head but nothing else. You could tell that they really were enjoying themselves and had had a great time removing each other's hair. Meeting them was a great ending to a wonderful day.

CMx2
Forum Member

Posted - 03/13/2007 :  03:11:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got nothing against it, but to answer the question, I think natural is better.

*Moderator, if this reply is somehow inappropriate, please delete it in its entirety.*

Edited by - CMx2 on 03/24/2007 12:42:32 PM

Page: of 9 Previous Topic: Shaved Nudist Topic Next Topic: Poll: Favorite Shaving Style  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved