Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 661 ]  [ Total: 662 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2007 :  10:03:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, welcome back to the boards. I have read all of your postings and you have been an inspiration to me as a woman and as a nudist. I've asked my husband to stay shaved but for guys it can be a real chore to maintain. He does it peridically for my benefit and I really appreciate it when he does. We only know a few guys who stay fully smooth on a regular basis.

quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I just like guys.... period. LOL- that says the state of my love life, huh? Being shaved would be a plus if ever there were a potential dudeman on the horizon.

Melissa

Cathy

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  04:50:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Since way before the day I started, I haven't had a long-term relationship. An online friend talked me into it, and I like it. I just feel "cleaner" that way. It's always been a choice about me. If someone wants me to grow it back, I'll consider it with weight. So far, I haven't had any complaints.

As an artist, I've seen other shaved men, and it doesn't seem odd to me. It's just a grooming choice, like shaving one's facial hair or armpits or legs. No big deal.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 01/08/2008 :  11:28:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though I have shaved in the past it just didn't look right with a bare spot down there and hair everywhere else I went back to having a trimmed bush or sometimes a patch ,women look good down there because they have either fine or shaved hair most everywhere else.

GrayWolf
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  11:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wife and I are both always shaved. Not alone but not too common at our club. We both think smooth or at least closly trimmed looks better on others.

deforested
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  2:24:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We'd been married about 25 yrs at the time, and I thought it might spice things up a bit. To say she was shocked at first would be an understatement. However, over the course of a few weeks she really started to enjoy the look and the feel of me down there, and started making comments about how it was time for me to "mow the lawn again".

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/09/2008 2:51:10 PM

jandem
Forum Member

Posted - 01/09/2008 :  7:50:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I prefer J to be neatly shaved. I regularly give him a shave with hair clippers with the "1" attatchment. this is just long enough to not make him itch, but short enough to look tidy :) Personally I like to be completely shaved, its more comfy and just looks nicer IMO.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 01/09/2008 8:15:47 PM

naturist58
Forum Member

Posted - 01/18/2008 :  4:06:53 PM  Show Profile  Send naturist58 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am a newbie as well and would like to weigh in on this subject. Shortly after I was married (for the first time) at the age of 23 my wife developed a razor frenzy while I slept and shaved every last ounce of hair from my pits, penis and testicles. When I awoke to find what she had done I was, at first, very shocked but I also really liked the way I felt & looked.
John

Edited by - Moderator on 01/22/2008 10:47:21 AM

Marsand Venus
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2008 :  7:42:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At first I was a bit unsure. When Mars started shaving I thought it looked a bit odd. I thought it was normal for a woman to do, but pretty unusual for a man although I could understand the motivation for doing so. He began with just shaving his scrotum but then started shaving more and more. . I have to say now that I much prefer it and don't want him to go back to being hairy.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/25/2008 09:08:40 AM

Smooth Moby
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2008 :  10:39:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My Wife prefers me to be smooth which I've been for many years.

Edited by - Moderator on 02/28/2008 10:29:15 AM

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 03/19/2008 :  07:54:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
My lady likes me smooth always, and compliments me on the look and feel.!!!!!

bigbone212

Posted - 03/22/2008 :  03:51:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
my wife likes it shaved.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/22/2008 11:37:55 AM

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  09:34:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife loves both the shaved and a full bush, so 6 months of the year (Winter) the bush appears, and during the (Summer) it is shaved smoothed every day!!!

Remember, we are not here for a long time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

rikkiann
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  3:13:25 PM  Show Profile  Send rikkiann an AOL message  Send rikkiann a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

just my thoughts on this. I have been a smoothie since i was 12- 1/2. I think it looks better and is cleaner. for the same reason i prefer guys to be the same. But this is really a matter of personal preferance. My guy is smooth but i wouldnt complain if he grew it back. its his choice not mine.

rikki

rikki

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/06/2008 :  7:44:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I have been comp. "smooth since Mem. Day, and we really enjoy the feeling!!

Quite a few of our friends have joined us with the smooth look and the wives enjoy it since some of them have added some piercings!!!!

Once Labor Day arrives in 60 days, Mrs. Cookie and I will once again let the "bush" grow back, so we can enjoy coloring and bleaching for the winter.

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time!!!

Cookie

Naturist.Rich
Forum Member

Posted - 07/07/2008 :  10:57:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I trimmed at first, not for the look but for other reasons. My wife wasn't sure at first. She said she kind of missed the hair. Eventually, I went completely smooth and she now likes the look and feel.

Rich
{edited to stay on topic]

Edited by - Moderator on 07/07/2008 11:46:45 AM

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved