Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 157 ]  [ Total: 157 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

nudistme
Forum Member

Posted - 05/14/2007 :  2:18:08 PM  Show Profile  Send nudistme an AOL message  Send nudistme a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hello guys. Well... for me it is not a matter of choice and preferance . I dont have any hair on me the past 3 years . I am perfectly ok in my health in general but my system doesnt like hair anymore. So i am entirely smooth and to be honest with you i enjoy it very much specialy since i dont have any other choice.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/22/2007 12:48:23 PM

E-N-U-Q

Posted - 06/08/2007 :  7:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see E-N-U-Q's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
My wife loves that I shave my pupic area and actually trimming the rest of my body, and so do I.
It really makes me happy in some way to see that there still are guys who dares do so.
I really think that a guy has a better look (and apeal) that way.

Best regards
Nils "ENUQ"

Smooth nudist
D e n m a r k

coveresid
Forum Member

Posted - 06/10/2007 :  02:35:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have found I like myself bare in the pubic area and keep other areas trimmed. The wife was a little surprised when I first shaved it off many years ago. I let it grow back after that and then started to shave and trim the area. But eventually I found I preferred it bare.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 06/10/2007 12:47:17 PM

Tannedsmoothie

Posted - 06/10/2007 :  1:18:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Tannedsmoothie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
HI guys. I am a male smoothie and have been for about 15 or 16 years. I like the look of the male body shaved smooth especially the genitals. Keep it shaved smooth!
Paul

Edited by - Moderator on 06/10/2007 2:51:05 PM

nudeinsc
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2007 :  12:24:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Men I believe should keep themselves nicely trimmed.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/22/2007 12:46:49 PM

Joshuambennett

Posted - 08/29/2007 :  03:10:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I don't see the point of shaving of pubic hair. Pubic hair makes a man a man, woman a woman. I love au natural body, male and female.

NudeAndHappy

Posted - 08/30/2007 :  5:32:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I do like a body (mine) bereft of hair but it takes such a long time since I have so much! I shaved totally once and it was wonderful - I dried off after a swim or shower so quickly however my wife said she didn't like the small prick she felt when I cuddled her - due to the stubble!

Cheers

NudeAndHappy

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  10:56:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You seriously don't believe that pubic hair makes the man/man and woman/woman!? If that is true then I lost my womanhood when I decided to be free of pubic hair. And the many women I know, including myself, who think pubic hair on men is just messy, unsanitary, and unsightly are gender confused?

quote:
Originally posted by Joshuambennett

I don't see the point of shaving of pubic hair. Pubic hair makes a man a man, woman a woman. I love au natural body, male and female.

Cathy

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  11:34:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said Cathy. I have been smooth for over a year now and never want to go back to having body hair, especially in my pubic region. It doesn't make be any less of a man because of it. I just feel freer without it and cleaner. It is called personal choice.
Tuffers

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  5:12:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mrs. Cookie and I have been smooth since we came back from DS last Spring,and we have enjoy the feeling and the sensation, but we are going back to the "full bush" look starting today.

We both enjoy grooming and dyeing and bleaching our "bush", and we cant wait for it to grow back thick and lush.

We figure it will be about November, and we will enjoy having a dyeing/bleaching party.

Cookie

flexus42
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2007 :  6:48:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit flexus42's Homepage  Send flexus42 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I really don't have a preference about whether or not others shave as I'm not really looking anyway. I notice but that's about as far as it goes.

I have, on occasion, shaved my pubes but didn't care for the maintenance of it and it really didn't look right to be bare down there while I had hair in other places on my body. I'm not abundantly hairy by any means but I'd just as soon not go through the effort of shaving my chest, belly, legs, and arms, etc. And then there's the maintenance aspect. No thanks. I do, however, trim my chest and pubic hair now and then just to keep it looking nice. It's just one of my few concessions to vanity.

Rick

"Nakie is good. Nakie is free. Nakie is...NAKIE!"

totallysmoothnudist

Posted - 09/03/2007 :  4:44:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think that "nudistme" is a lucky fellow since his system doesn't like hair anymore. I wish my system would react the same way to body hair. Personally. I enjoy practicing the smoothie nudist lifestyle. I have been totally smooth from nose to toes for the past 15 years and I would not change anything. For me, there is nothing more beautiful than seeing another totally hairless all-tanned nude body. So, my answer to that question is Yes I do prefer the smooth look on other guys.
Totallysmoothnudist

nudist856
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  05:23:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife thinks pubic hair on me is gross, even under the arms. So.....I have none...anywhere.

TravelingMountainNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  10:50:10 AM  Show Profile  Send TravelingMountainNudist an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with nudist856. I asked the wife what she liked after I shaved for the first time and than let it grow back and she aaid in no uncertain terms that she liked it smooth so that is that.

Andrew

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2007 :  7:53:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I just like guys.... period. LOL- that says the state of my love life, huh? Being shaved would be a plus if ever there were a potential dudeman on the horizon.

Melissa

Edited by - melissastarr on 11/16/2007 7:54:12 PM

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved