Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 285 ]  [ Total: 285 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Being Shaved for the first time
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?
Page: of 7

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 04/11/2005 :  2:18:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Describe you first time pubic shaving experence
and why you decided to shave and who shaved you

Runner
Forum Member

Posted - 04/15/2005 :  8:21:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Will this will be tough being the first to answer the questions but here goes. First time I shaved I did it myself. I decided to shave as I did not like my belly button hair. My wife was already shaving. We have several friends that were shaving too. So I thought about doing it for a while. Anyway I went ahead and shaved my belly button hair and kept on shaving (used a trimmer and then went to a blade) until all my hair was gone. I liked the way it looked and it felt great. I have kept it shaved since then (about a year now). I run a lot and as long as I keep it shaved it feels great.

nudenwv
Forum Member

Posted - 04/16/2005 :  10:06:58 AM  Show Profile  Send nudenwv a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
i too did it myself! about four years ago. after i shaved completely,scrotum and all,i liked the look and feel and have been smooth ever since! i keep wife cropped close and she also enjoys the feel and look! recently went to a nudist lodge and saw some males the same. feels intense coming out of pool and air drying! love it when gentle breeze is blowing across my body! shave regularly!

nude and smooth in the mountain state

korry
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  01:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My girl shaved me the first time. After swimming one afternoon, we were laying on the patio, she made a comment that I would look better if my chest and pubic hair was trimmed. I jokeingly said you want to give me a hair cut. After she trimmed me, We had a long talk and I agreed to let her shave me. I had no problems with her shaving my chest and pubic hair, ButI did get a little nervious when she started to shave my balls. When she finished me I got my turn to shave her. WE now shave each other 2 or 3 times a week, and have been doing it for about 3 years now. We both love the smooth feeling.

chic
Forum Member

Posted - 04/17/2005 :  08:46:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My pubic hair started to grow in when I was thirteen. But later, I guess about age 17, when hair started to grow on my shaft and scrotum is when I started to shave. I just thought hair on my penis and scrotum was gross. I kept them smooth for years before shaving the rest of my pubes. Now, I've been completwely free of pubic hair for over 25 years.

Chic

Keep it smooth !

PineMan

Posted - 08/21/2005 :  12:50:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I shaved was when I was about 11. I had suddenly developed a big bush of hair that none of my friends had, and in my innocence I felt I was a freak & kept it shaved.

However, after another year or two when I saw that my friends were beginning to develop hair as well, I allowed it to grow.

Then, when I was about 18 I was rushed into hospital with appendicitis, and had to undergo pre-operative shaving, which actually felt quite good, so decided to keep it smooth for a while.

To this day, I like to shave regularly, although I do let it grow occasionlaly.

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/21/2005 :  08:52:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I have said in the past my wife and I had not shaved in years, and then this Spring we started little by little.

We both enjoy dyeing our pubic hair diff. shades, she blonde, strawberry blonde, etc, and I would always enjoy being blonde, or deep red, so it was a diff. decision to start shaving.

First we shaved each other in the shope of a triangle, and then a few weeks later we had a landing strip, and finally a small patch.

Yesterday we did the deed. It is all gone, and it seems so strange to be smooth. We said we would do this by Labor Day, and we are a week early. Next weekend, we are having about 6 to 8 couples, who are nudist, over for a pool party. Boy will they be surprised! Also, we are giving out favor bag of razors, and shaving cream, and see who is the bravest of all.

Should be fun.

I don't know whether we will stay smooth, we will keep you posted.

Cookie

sunfun1175

Posted - 08/21/2005 :  3:29:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've been shaving my penis and scrotum for about two years, in early March I decided to take it all off. I been smooth now for about 6 months and just love the look. The wife enjoys the smoothness too. She trims real close but I trying to talk her into shaving. I usually use a battery operated shave call ShaveMan and once a week I use a straight razor to avoid razor bumps.

ELH

The Geek
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2005 :  12:48:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had a really big bush until I was thirty or so but there was a guy one time on Dr. Phil that shaved his entire body. I thought that was a little extreme, but it got me thinking...

I started with scissors to get rid of as much as I could before I used the razor. I shaved my pubes completely smooth the first time. I shaved my chest too about the same time, but didn't like the look or feel so I let it grow back in.

I have since started shaving my shaft and scrotum and love the smooth feeling. Although I am letting a landing strip grow back in for a different look. I too have started using the Shaveman...it's great!

Travis

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2005 :  11:53:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I guess what started us was when my wife asked me to trim her bikini line for the first time about a bunch of years ago. I remained natural at that time. I shaved her bikini line and as the bathing suits got smaller, so did her pubic hair patch.

I then began to shave and she didn't comment on it until one night she asked how come I was shaving my genitals and I responded that since she was down to a very small patch, she may want me to do the same......she replied, "I like it, too bad it took you so long."

Since that time we ventured into social nudism and saw many, many others that were either shaved quite a bit or smooth and she like the look and asked me shave more, and I followed suit. We enjoy it, it's a personal preference and probably will remain smooth until we can't reach down and shave anymore.

cyberman4591
Forum Member

Posted - 08/24/2005 :  08:24:11 AM  Show Profile  Send cyberman4591 an AOL message  Send cyberman4591 an ICQ Message  Click to see cyberman4591's MSN Messenger address  Send cyberman4591 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I've been shaving for about ten years now, but before that I did it unregularly. The firts time was when I was about 25 and lived on my own for a while. I remember after doing it it felt great, but soon I got ashamed. Don't know why now, but still. Then, shaved, not shaved alternatively. And now for ten years shaved and I never going back to the full hairy look again. I shave myself, ondce a week, with razor and foam. Balls, shaft, ass, chest and armpits.
Keep smooth!

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 09/04/2005 :  8:02:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We could not have asked for a better weather for this last weekend of Summer in New England

We had our annual Labor Day Pool Party! As I said in a previous missive we were expecting approx 8 couples, and all 8 showed yesterday.

We told them their would be a surprise for them at the party. Upon arriving, they received a goody bag of razors, and shaving cream. Some of the couples have shaved, and others have not shaved in years.

They had not seen us, no pun intended, since my wife and I did the deed, so they were all so surprised, since we were comp. the opp.

After having a great day beside the pool, and just relaxing and enjoying the water and sun, we had a great N. E. Clambake. Lobster,Clams,Corn, and some great cold beer.

As the evening ended we all decided to head for "sandman land".

We all awoke this AM to a hearty breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast, champagne!

We noticed a few couples came down with tee shirts or towels, and in unison they took them off, and they are comp. shaved.

Two of the couples have "triangles" or "landing strips". One couple did not have the "guts", but after breakfast, they headed back to their room, and lo and behold, they arrived at the pool comp. shaved!

We all agreed that we would stay like this until the new year, and then we would stop shaving and let it to natural.

All in all it was a great weekend with some great friends!!

Cookie

Edited by - Cookie on 09/05/2005 08:27:04 AM

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  5:19:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Actually two days ago was my first time being smooth. All my life I have been natural. I did trim once in a while. My friend Stacy who is also natural decided to become a smoothie. And after I saw how nice it turned out on her I decided to get rid of my pubes. For my first time I did it my self. I was kind of nervous b/c I have never shaved down there before. But after a little time it turned out great. I like the look and love the feel! I am going to keep the smooth look for a while but I might go back but who knows!

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  10:59:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The first time I shaved was back in high school. I decided to shave my pubic hair but had no idea what I was doing. It was so itchy and red I didnt to it again until just around 4 years ago after some tips from some smoothies in this site. Just recently I've started shaving my chest and legs. I really like the look and feel but my other half is not real happy with the stubble.

Dare to be Bare

mustang_lex

Posted - 05/06/2006 :  2:53:37 PM  Show Profile  Visit mustang_lex's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was very scared when I did it for the first time!! It was 6 years ago and I just did my testicles. But come to my surprise that the skin on the testicles is really tough so I never got many nicks. I had to use scissors first to trim down enough to use a razor. Felt cold downthere for a while. I also shaved my girlfriend for the first time too.

Alex

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 05/08/2006 09:31:10 AM

Saxman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/09/2006 :  5:19:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I can certainly relate. But, once you've completed the job, the results are amazing. It was totally worth it!

Saxman

Page: of 7 Previous Topic: shaving for warfarin patients Topic Next Topic: Do most people like guys shaved?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.26 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved