Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 282 ]  [ Total: 282 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

nakedsurfer2000

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  5:19:14 PM  Show Profile  Send nakedsurfer2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I am new here and have not read through very much yet but I wanted to see how most females feel about guys shaving. Do they like it better than hair or is a good trim better than a full shave.

Thanks

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/16/2007 10:57:56 AM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2005 :  6:54:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Welcome to these message boards. You really should read through many of the topics, IMHO before posting to see what the climate is.

Personally, I would rather a man be natural or trimmed in his pubic region.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/30/2005 10:06:56 AM

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  07:31:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have to agree with Cheri - like some hair to be there....everytime I see smooth I think "rubber chicken"...

nakedsurfer2000

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  09:34:14 AM  Show Profile  Send nakedsurfer2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the opinions. I don’t have much body hair anyway but I like to keep it smooth all around with some hair on top but trimmed very short. I must admit I like it totally smooth better but so far most comments from women are that they like a little hair. I was going to share photos of it both ways but I guess that is not allowed here. I am still new here and learning. Now all I need to do is meet others that like to do outdoor activities nude like I do.

Thanks

LisaS
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  5:08:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Cheri to. It looks better on a guy when he has some pubic hair ( the natural look or trimed). but a complete shave to me dosnt look right.

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  11:07:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its interesting to see some of you ladies prefer men to have hair when you're smoothies yourselves.

Dare to be Bare

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  07:30:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Bare in the Desert

Its interesting to see some of you ladies prefer men to have hair when you're smoothies yourselves.

Dare to be Bare

Not a smoothie here - a smooth man and a smooth woman don't really look alike - aren't you comparing apples and oranges? I wouldn't be a smoothie either as I don't want to look 9 yo again...at least not there...what about the men here...what do you prefer on women?

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  11:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I hesitate getting into these discussions because this really is a personal preference but I'll chime in and add my 2 cents.

What do I prefer? On my wife, I prefer smooth, currently she has a very small landing strip. She says she'd prefer to be smooth but for some reason has not asked me to remove the remaining strip yet.

On other women...it really doesn't matter, it's their choice and I don't really care one way or another. Shaving ones pubic hair has become a trend. Will it continue? Who knows. Depends on what we see and hear about in the media.

I say this with all due respect because I normally agree with nurserobin but...does having pubic hair automatically make you more mature or look more mature? We've met some natural growth women who acted like 9 year olds and some smooth women that were very mature. I don't think not having pubic hair makes anyone look like a child, there are other tell tale signs of maturity then pubic hair.

Again, this shaving trend has increased and we see more and more adults doing it. I hear of more and more young people doing this as well. A few co workers have confided in me (knowing we have daughters that are past their teen years) about their teens shaving their pubic hair and their friends doing the same. They ask if is this something they should be concerned about, etc. So this trend is also being practiced by many, many teens and very young adults.

At the end of the debate and discussion, nothing really has changed. It still remains a personal preference and just because females like a smooth guy or a natural growth guy better shouldn't be the reason why you should shave it or leave it.

Edited by - FireProf on 12/01/2005 11:13:25 AM

vealj
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  3:25:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit vealj's Homepage  Send vealj an AOL message  Send vealj an ICQ Message  Click to see vealj's MSN Messenger address  Send vealj a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf
... I don't think not having pubic hair makes anyone look like a child, there are other tell tale signs of maturity then pubic hair.

Dang FireProf! Guess I'll have to stop shaving. All this time I thought it made me look like I was a teen to the women.

Take care and ...
Keep it Bare !!!
- veal
Web:http://www.vealj.com/naturist.html
Nudist Blog: http://360.yahoo.com/vealj

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  5:11:45 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I have been both comp. shaved, or haven't shaved in 3 years.
Right now we are letting ours grow out, so it will be full for our trip to DS later next Spring.

Personally, I like it when my wife lets hers grow, but on other women I like the "smooth" look.

Cookie

Bare in the Desert
Forum Member

Posted - 12/02/2005 :  12:49:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

Not a smoothie here - a smooth man and a smooth woman don't really look alike - aren't you comparing apples and oranges? I wouldn't be a smoothie either as I don't want to look 9 yo again...at least not there...what about the men here...what do you prefer on women?

You're right. there is a definite difference between the male and female body. Wasn't camparing just making an observation. Not sure why, but Im not a big fan of body hair on anyone, just a preference I guess.

Dare to be Bare

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  07:35:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

I say this with all due respect because I normally agree with nurserobin but...does having pubic hair automatically make you more mature or look more mature? We've met some natural growth women who acted like 9 year olds and some smooth women that were very mature. I don't think not having pubic hair makes anyone look like a child, there are other tell tale signs of maturity then pubic hair.

Hi Prof! I'm talking from a purely visual perspective - I naturally connect the sight of a woman with no hair in that region with what women look like when prepubescent...I don't think women who shave act any differently - purely a viewpoint about aesthetics. Perhaps people who enjoy this type of couture also enjoy the youthful appearance it presents... I do know several men who want some growth because of the "it looks like a little girl without it" line of thought. So like you said, it's all about personal preferences...

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  12:40:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Some suggest that the current trend towards shaving, at least in women, came about in part due to the shrinking size of womens swim wear. It would seem to be a logical progression over time. I prefer the natural look or a slight trim to get really unmanagable growth under control. But to each his own I say. I think this is a fad that will go away in a few years but perhaps it is a trend that will remain longer, who knows. Live and let live, do as you like I'll do the same.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Colin Fletcher

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  2:45:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nurserobin
Hi Prof! I'm talking from a purely visual perspective - I naturally connect the sight of a woman with no hair in that region with what women look like when prepubescent...I don't think women who shave act any differently - purely a viewpoint about aesthetics. Perhaps people who enjoy this type of couture also enjoy the youthful appearance it presents... I do know several men who want some growth because of the "it looks like a little girl without it" line of thought. So like you said, it's all about personal preferences...

I understand your viewpoint and respect that.

Here's an interesting story. Got this link from another site NudeAl and I and some of the others here post on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/01/fashion/thursdaystyles/01skin.html?ex=1283227200&en=b7a6bbfcb9cf7e63&ei=5089&partner=rssyahoo&emc=rss

Edited by - FireProf on 12/03/2005 2:48:25 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  4:59:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NudeAl, I read it totally through and it confirms what I believe. Thanks for sharing that link.

Hugs, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

james423
Forum Member

Posted - 12/03/2005 :  7:29:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My experience is that most females like guys (shaved or not). Seriously, though, I really don't know that it makes that much difference to either sex -if you're attracted to someone, you'll get used to how they look even if that wasn't your initial preference. As the song goes, "She's got eyes of blue. I never cared for eyes of blue, but she's got eyes of blue & that's my weakness now..."

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved