Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 435 ]  [ Total: 435 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 The Smooth Nudist Forum - dedicated to shaving
 Do most people like guys shaved?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving
Page: of 14

domenic

Posted - 01/17/2009 :  11:17:37 PM  Show Profile  Click to see domenic's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lots of hair here ladies if you like some(italian)

robroy560
Forum Member

Posted - 01/21/2009 :  12:59:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Personally i think hair is overated. I've been shaving my pubes - from manscaping to toally smoooth - of and on for about 17 years. Personally I like the smooth look, but then that would require a ton of maint. because my back, check and abs are a carpet. My wife shaves. When we dated I asked to shave her and she agreed. I unleased a monster because she loves it.

She likes me trimmed - but every so often she wants me fully shaved.

Shaver77
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  10:25:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Shaver77 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Do it. I am shaven, well the truth is waxed ....and my partner likes it that way...so I go with what the lady wants she gets ....the pluses...wink...outnumber the minuses

quote:
Originally posted by robroy560

Personally i think hair is overated. I've been shaving my pubes - from manscaping to toally smoooth - of and on for about 17 years. Personally I like the smooth look, but then that would require a ton of maint. because my back, check and abs are a carpet. My wife shaves. When we dated I asked to shave her and she agreed. I unleased a monster because she loves it.

She likes me trimmed - but every so often she wants me fully shaved.

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 01/25/2009 :  2:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
In America, hair is under-rated. We Americans seem to have to be pristine, overly sanitary, and artificial in our appearance. I don't mean to say that we shouldn't look nice. Just my opinion.

In some ways, a woman's pubic hair is a sign of maturity, and earthiness. That being the case, I find that hair to be a positive feature.

Hair is natural, and why not have it, if we are naturists? Sometimes, it can be nice, occasionally, to lay aside the affectations of modern life, and simply be one's natural self. To be natural is to be open to all of life's own arrangements.

Whenever a man has cast a longing eye on offices, a rottenness begins in his conduct.
Thomas Jefferson

ddoger
Forum Member

Posted - 01/26/2009 :  5:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I started trimming my pubes a few years ago when the hairs got so long they would start getting caught in my foreskin. It was very uncomfortable and I found myself having to adjust my penis to get the hairs out. Not something I felt comfortable doing in public but had to do or live with the pain and discomfort. I eventually waxed myself and found it looked a bit odd having hair on my scrotum and none around my penis, so I started plucking the rest. I eventually bought a 5 dollar epiliator off of ebay and it works very well. I later bought a $60.00 wet dry one to use in the shower but the $5.00 one I got off of ebay works the best. once every 7-10 days I simply epiliate myself. The hairs are so small and wispy because they are new hairs, they come out very easily with very little discomfort.

I thought my wife would think I was weird for doing it but she was fine with it. Now I ask her what she thinks and she says it has been this way for so long she can't imagine what it was like when I had hair.

I also use the epilator on the back of my neck just below my hair line. I used to shave it but now the epiliator does a much cleaner job and I just have my wife run over it once every couple of weeks and there is no pain and every thing looks clean and tidy.

I've tried everything, shaving, trimming, plucking, waxing and epiliating. The epiliator is the best way I have found. Less time consuming, less pain and much smoother than anything else.

Hope this helps.
Cheers

Lecrow

Posted - 01/27/2009 :  11:34:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all, I read this topic with interest. I shaved and trimmed for around 10 years. Then I though to try male intimate waxing as I read it lasts and no stubble.
Well I found a salon (Axiom body works in Basingstoke UK). I did a lot of reading and checking then contacted. I noted a model for waxing was required to teach people to do waxing. I visited and met the guy (Andy) and felt confident he was professional and his salon was suitable and registered as a model for intimate waxing. I have been 5-6 times now.
It has NEVER hurt, not once on the intimate area. If it does it is not being done right, Andy nor his student doing a fully certified course on male waxing has hurt me when waxing my intimate area. I have all off from the navel down.
Now the legs are another thing and it stings as my legs are normally very hairy with very thick hair. But Andy has a technique that reduces it to equivalent to a ruler slap, smarts but not real pain.
As for waxing on the intimate areas, penis shaft, scrotum and anus all are done using a French method and two types of wax, NO STRIPS on this area! Guys do not let strips me used on this precious fleshy parcel.
I always get asked about erections and sexuality, so...
Is it sexy? NO but the prepep clean up and oil can cause an erection, but it disapears very quickly. You do most of the holding and stretching, and it can be hard to find the little begger and grip it once things are underway. Some write accounts of getting so excited they are dripping pre cum. This is nonsense, or there is some thing else entirely going on in that particular room.
After you get soothing cream and exfoliator with instructions for care and maintenance. Follow it and you will be lovely and smooth. Be lazy and you will have the odd ingrowing hair and red bumps.
My wife loves me smooth, loves my legs smooth and is jealous that mine are smoother than hers... But then she is beutiful and one of lives treasures and who cares.
If you are in souther UK and want more information or reasurance from a guy who has been waxed (as a model for learners) for a year, then drop me a line and I will help, or ask a man who does. OH and the embarrassing leave your dignaty at the door is the bit where they do your bum.. Kneeling head down on a therapy bed, head on arms, bum spread so the wax does not stick it together is pretty out there, but worth it, I just try not to picture the view the therapist has!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2009 :  9:13:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lecrow the process sounds tiring think I stick to a razor.

jgfoster

Posted - 02/20/2009 :  10:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was trimmed but just went completely smooth from anus to navel and LOVE the way it feels and looks. Straw poll of women at work is that they prefer a man to be completely smooth.

wayne a
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2009 :  10:12:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's here from more women on this post. We've had enough guys writting here what they do & don't do. What do women like to see?

Wayne

CathyK
Forum Member

Posted - 02/27/2009 :  09:00:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by wayne a

Let's here from more women on this post. We've had enough guys writting here what they do & don't do. What do women like to see?

Wayne

I have written a few times on this topic so I will give my opinion and observation again. Body hair removal is a personal choice. However I have seen a definite trend over the past few years towards less on men. You see all variations of hair removal right up to a few who are totally smooth. I know it must be a real chore for those who decide to go all the way since I can't imagine shaving or waxing so many body parts, so i got to hand it to you guys out there who spend all that time and money doing it. I personally like the all over smooth look on the guys. My lady friends go either way, some think it looks more manly and some think it looks more feminine for a guy to be hairless. So in my opinion, you should remove as much or as little body hair as you and/or your significant other think it good for your appearance and/or your sexuality.

Cathy

StreakingSkater
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2009 :  08:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by CathyK

quote:
Originally posted by wayne a

Wayne

I have written a few times on this topic so I will give my opinion and observation again. Body hair removal is a personal choice. However I have seen a definite trend over the past few years towards less on men. You see all variations of hair removal right up to a few who are totally smooth. I know it must be a real chore for those who decide to go all the way since I can't imagine shaving or waxing so many body parts, so i got to hand it to you guys out there who spend all that time and money doing it. I personally like the all over smooth look on the guys. My lady friends go either way, some think it looks more manly and some think it looks more feminine for a guy to be hairless. So in my opinion, you should remove as much or as little body hair as you and/or your significant other think it good for your appearance and/or your sexuality.

Cathy

Thanks for the input Cathy, good to hear input from the female side on this issue.

ozzilla

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  8:26:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three weeks ago I bought a Norelco BG 2020 body groomer and began shaving my pubes. I previously tried all types of razors but wife nor myself liked the result two days later when the darn red bumps appeared so I gave up....until recently. I have used this new groomer everyday since. I asked my wife if she liked the natural look, trimmed look or bald and I was happy to hear that completly smooth is her choice on me..so, I have been smooth now and enjoy the feeling and appearance. It does boil down to a personal choice, at 50+ don't really care what someone else thinks, if I like it and my wife likes it....smooth it shall be :-)

leesa123
Forum Member

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  9:01:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love when my boyfriend shaves, but I also enjoy some hair left behind. It says to me "I AM MAN". It's sexy.

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2009 :  1:19:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am more or a trimmer not a shaver done a bit of man-scaping as they say. One thing I do notice is that if you are excercising the hairs of the crotch and inner leg do get tangeled and twisted if they are too long and that is uncomfortable.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 03/10/2009 :  8:27:36 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have never even considered shaving and doubt that I will. Just doesn't appeal to me for myself. I don't mind that others do though.

We don't receive wisdom; we must discover it for ourselves after a journey that no one can take for us or spare us.
Marcel Proust (1871 - 1922)

Page: of 14 Previous Topic: Being Shaved for the first time Topic Next Topic: Cultural Attitudes To Shaving  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved